Index King In Da' House !

Incidentally if you want to trade general difference it will be a very good career move to sell dow and buy ftse at difference of 5200 !

IK

Sean

The trade may last one day or more (max 20 days but this is rare) I will post get on and get offs after close of dow in the evening.

IK

Hello

As you can see trade is off ! I will post new dow close target after ftse close tomorrow.

IK

An interesting situation has occurred. It points to my ftse/dow trade being triggered tomorrow if I'm right.

Two pair trades have ben triggered.

Buy DAX
Sell Dow
difference at 5885

Buy CAC
Sell Dow
difference at 6084

This points to negative Dow by close of tomorrow, probably enough to trigger a buy on the dow with a ftse sell but I don't yet know the difference for those two.

For the adventurous I strongly suggest you do either of these trades. I am still with my current trade of selling dow and buying ftse so cannot do them. For the skeptics I suggest you paper trade them.

DO NOT JUST SELL DOW. THE TRADE IS A BUY/SELL SIMULTANEOUSLY ONE. IT MAY BE THAT DAX AND CAC DO WELL BEFORE DOW TUMBLES AFTER THEY FINISH !

IK

IK,

Are u buying ftse and selling down at diff of 5200 or more all the time?

If so, at what point do you close?

Also, are your trades on both ftse and dow close, or only dow close but ftse intraday?

Thx

Last edited:
Reply to Mombassa

Hello, No I am not selling at that difference all the time. That is the current maximum +/- 50 points while Dow is between 9000-9500 with Ftse at 4000-5000.
I always close pair trades at the same time and I always put them on at the same time (unless they come under my old system I posted before)

The reason I choose Ftse/Dow is because you can trade them 24 hours 5 days a week (well you can with Deal4free) Since I am busy cleaning all day I rely on after hours prices to put my trades on or have to use conditional orders.
If you follow any trade of mine you can either wait until I post to say close trade or if you're happy with your current profit then close out. Do not though close one index unless you intend to close other as well at the same time !! VERY IMPORTANT !! and vice versa

The trades I am posting will be 'both on, both off types with no single index being traded alone. This new system is 84% accurate so I have decided to stick with it for the time being and post the trades here.

Thx IK, so u only place a trade after dow closes and before ftse opens next day?

Can't believe u r cleaning - surely u jest sir !

Thx again.

Yes generally I put my trades on after hours. When the previous day close price triggers a trade you can wait for the next day before trading to get better prices.
What you must not do is wait for the dow value to be reached to trigger the trade then jump in before it closes. It must always CLOSE within the target boundary to be a valid trade. Otherwise you end up on a false breakout.
People not realize huge importance in close prices !

Regards

IK

Hello

In order to buy Dow and sell Ftse the closing price of Dow must be 9345 or less. Do not jump in unless it closes at or below this price.
Anyone currently doing my dow/cac, dow/dax trade will need to exit if this dow target is reached.

Regards

IK

Hello indexking

this trade is looking like it might be on at the moment, although the dow is yet to close. what ratio of £'s per point do you suggest e.g. £1 per point you buy on the dow for every £2 you sell on the ftse for example?

i'm watching how you get on with interest - best wishes

loser

Hello

Guess what the trade is on !
Buy Dow/Sell Ftse @ difference of 5132 or less.

Anyone doing the Dow/Cac or Dow/Dax should exit and reverse their bets. Current difference are as follows to exit and reverse
Dow/Dax @ 5850
Dow/Cac @ 6053
Do both now if possible or wait til tomorrow. Do not just exiting Dow because dax/cac is closed !

I have placed the Ftse/Dow trade now.

Please bear in mind that system is only 84% accurate and so 13% can lose. Also trade may carry loss before profits realised. I will post when to exit and reverse !

Good Luck

IK

Reply to Loser

Hello

No you must do equal amounts for each Index. You must do both ,never just one of them. Place both trades one after other quickly and when I say to exit and reverse you do so with both never just one !

Regards

IK

Sorry I forgot to update the Dow/Dax, Dow/Cac trades should have made you around 35 points each today. OK not much but better than nothing !

IK

Also forgot to mention you can safetly get on board if differences increase up to 15 points. No more than 25 though !!

IK

Hello

For all those doing the FTSE/Dow trade from yesterday you must reverse your bets ie Sell Dow/Buy Ftse if Dow close @ 9388 or more.

Dow/dax, dow/cac trades should stay with it !

IK

Quick update on day activity

Dow/Ftse trade is up 50 points
Dow/cac trade is down 1 point
Dow/Dax is up 32 points.

All bets should continue due to Dow failure to close at 9388 or more.

I hope you are all making money. If you want to follow me I will be doing Dow/Ftse trades unless otherwise stated. I hope the skeptics can see the value of this method.

Kind Regards

IK

Well done IK

Excellent results so far.

It's a pity I don't understand how your system works as I can't follow anything that I don't understand.

However, there is a part of your technique that can be easily used to protect my trading profits.

Keep up the good work.

Hello RG

I understand that you would like to know the mechanics of the trades but at least you can use the information in your own way to make/protect profits.
If you look at my earlier posts about conditions of my trades you can always stop loss and/or exit if you're happy with it so far. Me saying when to quit and reverse the positions is only following my rule slavishly which as you kbnow is always based on the all important close price !
For example yesterday looked a bit grim when the Dow was struggling but I knew it had to end higher than Ftse. That was only certainty but by how much I don't know.

Don't forget also that the method is only 84% accurate and so 13% can lose. Fortunately losses are minmal because system works towards the next dip/rally situation.

I hope you enjoy the trades and can make some use of them.

Kind Regards

IK