Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
results are meaningless.....but 50 quid goes a long way for some folks! and bad advice can ruin some peoples dreams! (while ws gets bored ha!) so just post all the calls up front my friend and don't **** about! .....and remember....your leader claims to be a spiritual person so he/she is under oath and if he/she violates the laws he/she is F***** and so are u ....

Literally what are you on about. Talk sense boy

Haven't been able to sort my PayPal out for tonight. MajorDutch are you keen to post a live call or two tomorrow? Still, i guess it's fair to respect el maestro by asking his permission first.

Tues hopefully

i am short nasdaq from 2185 upto 2195

avg = 2190

stop loss = 2220

tgt = 2150 , 2140

short ftse from 5237 upto 5247

avg = 5242

stop loss = 5292

tgt = 5192 , 5182

there is the email just sent now read it and weep

avg = 2190

stop loss = 2220

tgt = 2150 , 2140

avg = 5242

stop loss = 5292

tgt = 5192 , 5182

Ok, well you can take 6 pts off the total for that trade straight away as most brokers charge an increased spread on out of hours indexes.

avg = 5242

What if it never makes it to 5247, does the average change or is it still reported as a trade from 5242?

Anyway, these are small amounts but all adds up.

Ok, well you can take 6 pts off the total for that trade straight away as most brokers charge an increased spread on out of hours indexes.

avg = 5242

What if it never makes it to 5247, does the average change or is it still reported as a trade from 5242?

Anyway, these are small amounts but all adds up.

if you are paying 6 point spread on FTSE/NASDAQ then you are a mug.

Literally what are you on about. Talk sense boy

Haven't been able to sort my PayPal out for tonight. MajorDutch are you keen to post a live call or two tomorrow? Still, i guess it's fair to respect el maestro by asking his permission first.

Tues hopefully

you trade with PayPal?

I have used WS's service since 22/Sep/2011.

I do keep a record of each trade called. My records show he has sent 249 trades with +2399pts profit upto 25/Nov.
Of those I took 63 of them, netting me +321pts.

I can't claim to have followed them exactly - sometimes I come out early, either if I'm happy with the profit, or if I don't like the way the trade is going, and/or I'm away so can't monitor.

I generally try and only enter at the average price given & avoid any trades where the stoploss is > 50.

As you'd expect, sometimes the trades never hit the average. Sometimes the "entry from" price isn't still available by the time a text and/or email comes through.

The anaylsis/charts & commentary that come with the trades is/are helpful.

I'm happy with the service, and believe that WS is genuine in trying to help traders improve.

this thread is good for my EGO. I like it ..........my EGo does get wild now and again and I need to tame it !!

" A true friend is he who makes you cry"

I want everyone to be honest and raise every concern, be as critical as you can. All I want in return is honesty and integrity in order to give people the correct image.

I class myself as the charlatan destroyer therefore I must lead by example. So put me on the cross/altar and interrogate me all you want.

But once this interrogation is over and we have come to a comprehensive agreement and conclusion on my ability, i kindly request people to show mutual respect once again and we work together to eradicate every charlatan on trade2win and make this a better site for all. We can associate trade2win with success and make every potential new trader come here to learn and make it the best site on the internet.

Once I have passed my interrogation exam I want to be known as the Charlatan destroyer aka Wallstreet1928 !!

so hes going to push for 500 is he. Its total rubbish. I'm totally delighted if I average over about 70 pips a week. I've never met anyone who gets anywhere near that on a regular basis. Wake up and smell the coffee :)

OK so let me understand your logic here.........because it is very childish !!

1. just because you make + 70 a week = nobody else can make more

2. you have never met anyone who can make > + 70 a week = nobody exists on planet Earth who can exceed + 70 because you have traversed the depths of the Earth ?

3. wake up and smell the coffee ??? = childish remark especially after you have never reviewed my trades and witnessed my trading ability

Do you see what I have to deal with here folks ? i honestly feel like I am a grandfather here at times ??

But even then i am patient..........i wish for every trader on Trade2win to be more succesful than me, i want to share in there success. Jealousy is one of the 7 deadly sins, if someone had success I would love for them to tell me how they succeeded. That's all I am trying to do here ?

Tell me one person who would agree to an independent review and read so much criticism and remain patient?

Tell me who would stick there neck on the line knowing that every trade was accounted for , every stop loss documented ??

Tell me ??

A person with morals , with principles and sincerity.

What more do I need to do ??

Ok so back to trading discussion. No need for insults:

avg = 2190

stop loss = 2220

tgt = 2150 , 2140

avg = 5242

stop loss = 5292

tgt = 5192 , 5182

What EXACTLY does this mean? Is this claiming to be short already, i.e. after the fact? Or is it suggesting that you have limit orders in the market to get filled at these levels.

If it's the first, nobody is interested. If it's the second, then exactly how is averaging in being accomplished? E.g. one third of the order short on nasdaq at 2185, another at 2190 and another at 2195? Half at 2185 and half at 2195? Be clear.

If you're only partially filled, are you adjusting your pip gain to take that into account, or are you claiming the pip gain in full for the partial position? Again be clear.

Whether 70 pips can be made or not in a week is really a misnomer. It's only pips relative to risk that count. With a martingale strategy I can make 1000 pips in a week. It would risk my entire account, but it is doable for a while.

Tell me one person who would agree to an independent review and read so much criticism and remain patient?

I don't read much criticism, just a lot of scepticism.

Tell me who would stick there neck on the line knowing that every trade was accounted for , every stop loss documented ??
Someone that wanted to gain subscribers to pay their wages?

Ok so back to trading discussion. No need for insults:

What EXACTLY does this mean? Is this claiming to be short already, i.e. after the fact? Or is it suggesting that you have limit orders in the market to get filled at these levels.

If it's the first, nobody is interested. If it's the second, then exactly how is averaging in being accomplished? E.g. one third of the order short on nasdaq at 2185, another at 2190 and another at 2195? Half at 2185 and half at 2195? Be clear.

If you're only partially filled, are you adjusting your pip gain to take that into account, or are you claiming the pip gain in full for the partial position? Again be clear.

Whether 70 pips can be made or not in a week is really a misnomer. It's only pips relative to risk that count. With a martingale strategy I can make 1000 pips in a week. It would risk my entire account, but it is doable for a while.

TALK ABOUT MIS-UNDERSTANDING..........

I honestly think there is no need of this review at all ........If I make the points in real time like i just have FTSE just hit target 5192 as forecast, people will still criticise for subscribers etc etc !!

IMF Denial Sends Risk Trades Plunging
"I’m waiting on some sort of official word but the denial is what has sent the risk trades plunging (after all it was partly responsible for the rally). "

I don't assume that the results can't be achieved. I'm sure they can. Wallstreet may be able to achieve them. But when it comes to an "Independent Review of WallStreet1928" and we have two claiming to do it, MAjorDutch and sj8070, one who says "SL to BE biatch" (assume that's what you meant) and another called sj8070 who calls Wallstreet "el maestro", then it's not clear that this review is independent at all. And then when we have a lack of transparency about the trade signals which is questioned but not answered (hence my post above), it's not unreasonable for people to have doubts. Doubts are very sensible here.

1. it is not a call service. It is a live analysis service , where you learn and watch me trade live with instant text message alerts in real time...entry , stop loss , trade management and exit all via text messages instantly!!
The idea is to fill a niche in the market place where I can teach students in a cost effective way(not spend £1-4k on pathetic courses that teach fibonacci) ........I teach them to fish until they are confident and they go solo ..I am in no need of there subscription and trust me they dont pay my wages !! hahaha.what a funny chap !!
How it works
1. send text message instantly upon entry
2. email with stop loss and target
3. email with analysis - TA and FA arguments as to why I took the trade
4. text message for trade management ..i,e, when + 10 amend to b/e and reduce risk
5. text message to explain why markets are moving explaining inter-market analysis via FX a/commods/indices and there relationships
6. text message upon entry ........2/3 profit take off @ 1st target and last 1/3 b/e as a runner

I easily exceed + 250 points per week ...proven track record !!

2. I have to spread my entry based on different trading platforms, time lags etc etc !! If i say I am short FTSE from 5208 ..by the time message gets through it may be 5205 on one platform or it maybe 5112 on another etc etc expecially given the current volatile environment !! Hence I spread my entry by 10 points and choose my instruments wisely in order to allow everyone a zone in which they can enter if they choose to do so ;
A. allow any individual to track it or its up them to trade it. They can do whatever they want with my trades .....all I give out is what I am doing and my entry. I am not responsible thereafter......the course is designed to see how I trade and why i take the trade..the points are a bonus !!
B. my stop loss always remains stagnant so even if say you got FSTe short 4 points from average entry = + 26 points as opposed to + 30. SO what ???
When you are trading with someone who has a proven track record of 90% and higher success rate , odes it really matter ???

FTSE trade has already hit target on my current live trade

so lets take my live nasdaq short trade ..short from 2185 - 2195 !! This is a zone I wish to enter , my stop loss is stagnant and never changes , I trade with success rate of > 90% therefore I am not concerned about a poor average

I may get 2186 , 2185 , 2192 !! Does it really matter about 4-5 points when I am nailing + 1100 points in 3 weeks ????

3. who is risking the account ? I am adhering to golden rule of no more than 3 % of risk per trade

My friend when you are batting at 90% and higher success rate, a poor average doesnt matter.

I don't assume that the results can't be achieved. I'm sure they can. Wallstreet may be able to achieve them. But when it comes to an "Independent Review of WallStreet1928" and we have two claiming to do it, MAjorDutch and sj8070, one who says "SL to BE biatch" (assume that's what you meant) and another called sj8070 who calls Wallstreet "el maestro", then it's not clear that this review is independent at all. And then when we have a lack of transparency about the trade signals which is questioned but not answered (hence my post above), it's not unreasonable for people to have doubts. Doubts are very sensible here.

OK lets solve this once and for all

I dont know you , I have never met you ???

you are independent and random person ??

I am willing to add you to the call service for the month for free to receive text messages and emails ??

do you agree to the challenge ??

I will send you alerts and analysis , you be the judge and executioner and report honestly !!

do you accept ?

avg = 2190

stop loss = 2220

tgt = 2150 , 2140

avg = 5242

stop loss = 5292

tgt = 5192 , 5182

FTSE hit 1st target overnight, 2/3 taken ...1/3 b/e !!

now Nasdaq short trade active

any more problems folks ???

was my trade not live, did I give enough time , .........excuses excuses!!

why dont you just accept and stop being so negative .............what can I say !! Go and look at my posts every live trade I have called I have + 90% accuracy on trade2win.

I want to share my gift with you but you view with suspicion!!

When I am gone then maybe people will show mutual respect!!

I make money in my sleep

I am a fairly sceptical person but I am prepared to give WallStrret1928 the benefit of the doubt for the present time.

I suggest that for ONE month, he makes all his calls here live. If he is as good as his word, after that time he should either obtain a large number of followers or, if he cannot repeat his claims, then he will not.
It is to include the trade opening price (in advance) and all stop loss and target prices.
If he wants to change any prices (due to change of the market conditions) they have to be made BEFORE the price is reached.

So as not to devalue his signal service business, we all agree that at the end of that ONE month period, we will not continually harass him to do it again and again each month.

Well WallStreet1928, Are you up for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.