Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know what point score he is going to make although he stated his target was +500 pips. If you are a berty big b0llocks then cough up the £50 and see how you get on next week. Personally I don't have the time and I will be travelling so cant do this until the new year.

PS - I will chip in £10 for you if 4 others are up for it. send me your bank details when you get the other 4.
Thanks but I will politely decline the invitation,hes far too good for me. i find it so hard to make 50-100 pips a week,and to suddenly get 500 would play havoc with my emotions and would give the wife more grounds to divorce me

Last edited:
LF,

Whilst also being extremely skeptical, I have to admit their argument is pretty persuasive.

You can joke around but for £50 it's easier for you to confirm these live calls yourself than to keep trying to convince someone to do it on here in RT. plus it's also probably against WS1928 policy.

Worst comes to worst you expose the thing as scam.
Or perhaps worse still, we all have to eat a slice of humble pie and fall in line with the WS army..

LF,

Whilst also being extremely skeptical, I have to admit their argument is pretty persuasive.

You can joke around but for £50 it's easier for you to confirm these live calls yourself than to keep trying to convince someone to do it on here in RT. plus it's also probably against WS1928 policy.

Or perhaps worse still, we all have to eat a slice of humble pie and fall in line with the WS army..

Could be very true,but why do you think so many senior traders who have posted on this thread have expressed grave concerns about this chap.Is it because we are a miserable old cynical bunch,or have we been around the block a bit more and are trying to protect others. Go back check the live calls and their time of posting or post them on this thread and Ill be ready to eat that humble pie and no doubt there will be others willing to share a slice:)

Could be very true,but why do you think so many senior traders who have posted on this thread have expressed grave concerns about this chap.Is it because we are a miserable old cynical bunch,or have we been around the block a bit more and are trying to protect others. Go back check the live calls and their time of posting or post them on this thread and Ill be ready to eat that humble pie and no doubt there will be others willing to share a slice:)

The thing is, that he has not been proved to be a scam, either. Dutch is being fair.

Sceptical, I may be, but I am not going to belabour the point as there is, at least, one on this thread, that I have read, who backs WS.

Anyway, I'll sit back and read what comes up but I'm not going to knock the guy. The monitors have got rid of several, but he carries on, so they can't see anything wrong, either.

Best to keep it simple and fair. I wouldn't say it's fair to ask people to pay to find out - that's why I support LF's idea about the vendor making live calls.

If his success rate is geniuine that could only help him find more subscribers.

I also support the sceptical until live calls are proven position.

I don't think 500 pips/week is impossible, but that's still some top-notch trading there.

Incidentally, since WS trades indices, wouldn't that make his vehicle futures? Not sure I like those things, personally.

Again you miss my point.

£50 is an inconsequential sum of money to most people on here.

It's boring to sit here and wait for WS to post some live calls. He won't. I'm quietly convinced he has more than enough subscribers to make his Personal Acc. trading financially meaningless.

And his subscribers are probably prohibited from doing so - after all its a paid for service. You don't want to upset the man that is bank rolling you.

And f*** it, it's only £50. I'll post my results here.

I also support the sceptical until live calls are proven position.

I don't think 500 pips/week is impossible, but that's still some top-notch trading there.

Incidentally, since WS trades indices, wouldn't that make his vehicle futures? Not sure I like those things, personally.

He trades CFDs based on the cash indexes + the euro.
Occasionally some other stuff like commodities. Futures is how most trade the indices.

Which again goes some way towards proving what he is doing with his account since CFDs are subject to CGTax after £10,600 it doesn't really make sense to trade the indexes/FX on them. £10,600 at £5 is of course 2120 points, which seems to be only 6 weeks trading for him. Assuming you divulge that info to the taxman :)

Last edited:
Again you miss my point.

No offence, but you may have missed a point or two - the amount is not important. There are quite a few members who expect him to post live trades. It is in his interest to do so if his success is genuine and if he wants to recruit more subscribers.

Personally I've never paid for a subscription service. I would consider paying for it only if I could see live trades for at least a month and also if the vendor can produce 3 years verifiable trading record (showing consistent profitability).

Again you miss my point.

It's boring to sit here and wait for WS to post some live calls. He won't. I'm quietly convinced he has more than enough subscribers to make his Personal Acc. trading financially meaningless.

And his subscribers are probably prohibited from doing so - after all its a paid for service. You don't want to upset the man that is bank rolling you.

SJ, posting your results will not satisfy many Im afraid. every day people come on this site posting and boasting so thats why we are so sceptical and ask that the trades be put up in real time,are you happy to do that? hope so

Mr NEGATIVE! :LOL::LOL:

Take £50 out of your tiny trading account, invest it with WallStreet and try it for yourself before you slander WallStreet good name.

I am sick of your (and all your followers) negative comments.

WallStreet does charge, £3,000 for a course, he charges a small fee for his time. and guess what, it actually works.:clap:

My advice, it is only £50 try it for yourself and see :D:D:D

Poor timing as usual Eric.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...job-basic-using-company-funds-sound-ok-8.html

SJ, posting your results will not satisfy many Im afraid. every day people come on this site posting and boasting so thats why we are so sceptical and ask that the trades be put up in real time,are you happy to do that? hope so

I'll be very transparent if I can. I may have to PM someone and they can verify it. Wouldn't want to upset the Grandmaster.

And bedsit don't be so god awfully dull

let me assure you can never make money in the long run if you are dependent on other people to hold your hands.

It is better to hand over the money completely to them to manage or learn it yourself.

Unless you understand the method behind the calls everything around is useless.

100% :)

There are different types of professional traders, and I would hazard a guess (not really a guess) that the really big players work for themselves. All totally anonymous, they are not the publicised superstars in books.

But they make more than most can imagine possible, both in terms of pips/pts and currency. The bottom line is and always will be liquidity for the select few. To ever even mention what they do would be pointless because most simply cannot believe or comprehend that it can be done.

Although these type of traders are not operating from their bedroom, they do work for themselves, from the environment they choose.

You cannot compare traders who work for bank or prop firms with these individuals, as they are leagues/worlds apart. One group is totally independent, the other group are spoon fed methods/techniques to best take advantage of the "latest" small edge.

So it is a similar situation we have here. Im cynical of the true ability of anyone who states they are a trader and then states they work for a firm/bank etc. In this business, if you really, really , really know what you are doing you work for no-one period! Why would anybody want to commit to working hours, bosses, red tape, contracts when they could do it themselves. No company could ever pay you what you could make doing this on your own.

Major Dutch has been open and stated what his mission was, he/she has not come to get in any slanging matches. He/she now has the results, and the fact that he/she has not signed up for life must tell you something. The fact that MD has to go back to work next week shows the belief in the service being able to obtain the results stated. Either that or MD loves the job/business he/she is in.

It is really very simple, you are either able to obtain the same prices as WS or you are not. If you cannot then this is flawed. But if not why not. If WS gives the levels to put orders in (and the level to be used should be his lowest price for a sell and highest for a buy), and this should be done in advance (which is the whole point of the service) then entries are automatic. I dont really understand the problem there as there is not one. To make even more certain, put your order 1 point under WS's entry price. This way there is no chance of WS been filled and you not.

Exits have to be given in advance. A 5 minute heads up is not asking too much, and you cannot expect WS to be able to deliver earlier than this as market dynamics are ever changing. If you HAVE had a 5 minute warning in advance to take profits/losses then you can not complain. It is the job of the subscriber to place the orders. If they are not at a screen to do so is not the fault of WS.

Anyway that is how I would give an unbiased assessment of a service such as this one.

But there is a lot of closed mindedness here. A lot more is possible than most want/can believe. (Trading in general, Im not talking about this service).

I once posted a question to WS which never got answered. It was regarding being long on the Dax and being short on FTSE at the same time, the question was about correlation, and why would WS suddenly think that the 2 markets would suddenly become un-correlated? Still waiting for the answer:cry:

does he give the level to put orders in? sorry if i missed it.

Again you miss my point.

good man at last someone with a backbone. post them up this week I am sure WS1928 wont mind as long as you are honest either way.

Let me assure you can never make money in the long run if you are dependent on other people to hold your hands.

It is better to hand over the money completely to them to manage or learn it yourself.

Unless you understand the method behind the calls everything around is useless.

I 100% agree with you. I would never be interested in a live alert service where there is no accompanying analysis as you wouldn't learn from it. (WS1928 provides analysis of his trades)

LF,

well he bobs around all the threads on here looking for new clients but i haven't heard of any "policy" that's a new one. wonder if newbees get to look at this policy prior to sign up?

Again you miss my point.

a

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.