Independent Review of WallStreet1928

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that WS may be doing all he says he is, but he cannot pass it on, even if he means well.

+1

and from the guy I spoke to, that was his experience as well.
I'll have to look back but there is a series of discussions on ws's thread going over the percentage returns he makes in a month or at least the amount of money he claims to make. I think most people making that amount would be trying to get increased capital either through trading for a company or some other means to compound it up.

At the same time, we should not criticise him for being successful. Unfortunately, being human, that us what we do. The fact that we cannot emulate him makes us want to pick at him and his ego wants to make him better than all of us!

At the same time, we should not criticise him for being successful. Unfortunately, being human, that us what we do. The fact that we cannot emulate him makes us want to pick at him and his ego wants to make him better than all of us!

I agree but it is natural to be sceptical when even professional traders can't make the same amount of pips and here is a bedroom trader supposedly making 80k a year +.
300 points a week at a fiver.

If it was me, I'd be taking half that and going to live on a beach somewhere - setup a trading station from the sun lounger. As it is, I make around 5% a month average.

so hes going to push for 500 is he. Its total rubbish. I'm totally delighted if I average over about 70 pips a week. I've never met anyone who gets anywhere near that on a regular basis. Wake up and smell the coffee :)

Amazing isnt it. I made just over 2000 pips last year. At a completely insane and irresponsible leverage of 5:1 that gave me a return of just over 100% per annum uncompounded.

I make less in a year than these guys make in a month (or a week in some cases), with probably one twentieth the amount of leverage, and yet remarkably, I'm still able to eek out a meagre living from my endeavours.

I cannot even begin to comprehend why someone who claims to make these types of returns would need to charge £50 a month to subscribers.

I'll tell you another thing, I've been doing this nonsense full time now for almost 10 years, and I can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who I knew back then who are still trading. Perhaps more interestingly not a single one of them is a vendor.

I do know a number of fairly successful trading vendors (I've even employed a couple of them in my past life), and to the best of my knowlege, every single one of them failed over the long term as traders.

T2W never fails to amuse and entertain.

I agree but it is natural to be sceptical when even professional traders can't make the same amount of pips and here is a bedroom trader supposedly making 80k a year +.

If it was me, I'd be taking half that and going to live on a beach somewhere - setup a trading station from the sun lounger. As it is, I make around 5% a month average.

But we are not him! That is not to say that I want to be like him, either. Or that I believe him, either. It's just that I believe that we should forget him!

MajorDutch, what is the risk on these trades in pips, i.e. what % return is he claiming/getting. Bearing in mind that he frequently leaves trades over the weekend, and the possibility for large gaps beyond stops, I'd suggest the risk is a lot higher than at first glance.

I also don't think there was a satisfactory explanation of Sidekicker's point, and how you have calculated the pip gains. Suppose averaging in from 5000 to 5020, and I enter a new order at 1/21 of full size for each pip up to 5020. Then if it hits 5000 (no higher) and goes down to 4950, did you count this as a 50 pip gain, or did you count it as 50/21 gain, i.e. just over 2 pips? Or are you measuring it as full size from 5000? It's a pretty crucial point.

From what you've posted he seems to trade 6 or 7 markets each week (and sometimes reverses), yet charges only £50. So each trade call is worth less than £2. Something is not adding up.

he doesn't make 400 pips a week that's for sure,and any guarantee is worthless if he fiddles the results,whos to check on him. Id be happy to pay £10,000 if he could prove he can make 100 pips every week,come on ws that cant be hard for a man of your talents. Do it on a live call thread and you can post anytime of night so we can check.

Last edited:
More money if you get others to piggyback your trades? It would lend towards smoother trends, though I doubt his "students" would be enough to move the market by all that on their own. *shrug*

Why is there always some mystery attached to things like this. Why are there always unanswered questions, it's the easiest thing in the world to prove however there's always a reason not to, always some doubt as to what's going on.

So you've admitted you can't trade, and yet you're on here advising people. You've paid 50 quid for a months worth of calls but you're not taking the calls. You've got an Arnie avatar and a line from Dillon(Carl Weathers) in the film, Predator, as your signature.

Wots your daytime job? Is it anything to do with kids parties? Do wear big red shoes and an orange curly wig?

GAZ_H.

Pah! U make several thinking errors. I am not advising anyone just stating the facts up to you what you do with them.

Last edited:

There are different types of professional traders, and I would hazard a guess (not really a guess) that the really big players work for themselves. All totally anonymous, they are not the publicised superstars in books.

But they make more than most can imagine possible, both in terms of pips/pts and currency. The bottom line is and always will be liquidity for the select few. To ever even mention what they do would be pointless because most simply cannot believe or comprehend that it can be done.

Although these type of traders are not operating from their bedroom, they do work for themselves, from the environment they choose.

You cannot compare traders who work for bank or prop firms with these individuals, as they are leagues/worlds apart. One group is totally independent, the other group are spoon fed methods/techniques to best take advantage of the "latest" small edge.

So it is a similar situation we have here. Im cynical of the true ability of anyone who states they are a trader and then states they work for a firm/bank etc. In this business, if you really, really , really know what you are doing you work for no-one period! Why would anybody want to commit to working hours, bosses, red tape, contracts when they could do it themselves. No company could ever pay you what you could make doing this on your own.

Major Dutch has been open and stated what his mission was, he/she has not come to get in any slanging matches. He/she now has the results, and the fact that he/she has not signed up for life must tell you something. The fact that MD has to go back to work next week shows the belief in the service being able to obtain the results stated. Either that or MD loves the job/business he/she is in.

It is really very simple, you are either able to obtain the same prices as WS or you are not. If you cannot then this is flawed. But if not why not. If WS gives the levels to put orders in (and the level to be used should be his lowest price for a sell and highest for a buy), and this should be done in advance (which is the whole point of the service) then entries are automatic. I dont really understand the problem there as there is not one. To make even more certain, put your order 1 point under WS's entry price. This way there is no chance of WS been filled and you not.

Exits have to be given in advance. A 5 minute heads up is not asking too much, and you cannot expect WS to be able to deliver earlier than this as market dynamics are ever changing. If you HAVE had a 5 minute warning in advance to take profits/losses then you can not complain. It is the job of the subscriber to place the orders. If they are not at a screen to do so is not the fault of WS.

Anyway that is how I would give an unbiased assessment of a service such as this one.

But there is a lot of closed mindedness here. A lot more is possible than most want/can believe. (Trading in general, Im not talking about this service).

I once posted a question to WS which never got answered. It was regarding being long on the Dax and being short on FTSE at the same time, the question was about correlation, and why would WS suddenly think that the 2 markets would suddenly become un-correlated? Still waiting for the answer:cry:

There are different types of professional traders, and I would hazard a guess (not really a guess) that the really big players work for themselves. All totally anonymous, they are not the publicised superstars in books.

But they make more than most can imagine possible, both in terms of pips/pts and currency. The bottom line is and always will be liquidity for the select few. To ever even mention what they do would be pointless because most simply cannot believe or comprehend that it can be done.

Although these type of traders are not operating from their bedroom, they do work for themselves, from the environment they choose.

You cannot compare traders who work for bank or prop firms with these individuals, as they are leagues/worlds apart. One group is totally independent, the other group are spoon fed methods/techniques to best take advantage of the "latest" small edge.

So it is a similar situation we have here. Im cynical of the true ability of anyone who states they are a trader and then states they work for a firm/bank etc. In this business, if you really, really , really know what you are doing you work for no-one period! Why would anybody want to commit to working hours, bosses, red tape, contracts when they could do it themselves. No company could ever pay you what you could make doing this on your own.

Major Dutch has been open and stated what his mission was, he/she has not come to get in any slanging matches. He/she now has the results, and the fact that he/she has not signed up for life must tell you something. The fact that MD has to go back to work next week shows the belief in the service being able to obtain the results stated. Either that or MD loves the job/business he/she is in.

It is really very simple, you are either able to obtain the same prices as WS or you are not. If you cannot then this is flawed. But if not why not. If WS gives the levels to put orders in (and the level to be used should be his lowest price for a sell and highest for a buy), and this should be done in advance (which is the whole point of the service) then entries are automatic. I dont really understand the problem there as there is not one. To make even more certain, put your order 1 point under WS's entry price. This way there is no chance of WS been filled and you not.

Exits have to be given in advance. A 5 minute heads up is not asking too much, and you cannot expect WS to be able to deliver earlier than this as market dynamics are ever changing. If you HAVE had a 5 minute warning in advance to take profits/losses then you can not complain. It is the job of the subscriber to place the orders. If they are not at a screen to do so is not the fault of WS.

Anyway that is how I would give an unbiased assessment of a service such as this one.

But there is a lot of closed mindedness here. A lot more is possible than most want/can believe. (Trading in general, Im not talking about this service).

I once posted a question to WS which never got answered. It was regarding being long on the Dax and being short on FTSE at the same time, the question was about correlation, and why would WS suddenly think that the 2 markets would suddenly become un-correlated? Still waiting for the answer:cry:

pretty much agree with you apart from you assumptions on Major Dutch. All I have said is looking at the market data it would have been possible for WS1928 to achieve the point score he claimed from the live alerts. Major Dutch doesnt have to go to work next week, I am flying out to the far east for 6 weeks on tuesday. I dont have a job. I run my own FSA regulated business with £5m AUM, not huge but pays the bills. You say I havn't signed up to WS1928 for life - another assumption. given the results in the 1st month I will prob stick around for 3 months to see a bigger sample. best to keep an open mind.

so hes going to push for 500 is he. Its total rubbish. I'm totally delighted if I average over about 70 pips a week. I've never met anyone who gets anywhere near that on a regular basis. Wake up and smell the coffee :)

I dont know what point score he is going to make although he stated his target was +500 pips. If you are a berty big b0llocks then cough up the £50 and see how you get on next week. Personally I don't have the time and I will be travelling so cant do this until the new year.

PS - I will chip in £10 for you if 4 others are up for it. send me your bank details when you get the other 4.

WallStreet1928 is the truth!

A real trader, making real calls.

I have been with him since Sep 2011 and I have had all positive monthly results.

Oooooh! Where have i been argumentative? You're too precious, you.

Oh and to add to that you've got the memory span of a frickin Fish! click on the
little number next to your Hardman title to remind yourself of your amazin
contibutions so far.

Why is there always some mystery attached to things like this. Why are there always unanswered questions, it's the easiest thing in the world to prove however there's always a reason not to, always some doubt as to what's going on.

Mr NEGATIVE! :LOL::LOL:

Take £50 out of your tiny trading account, invest it with WallStreet and try it for yourself before you slander WallStreet good name.

I am sick of your (and all your followers) negative comments.

WallStreet does charge, £3,000 for a course, he charges a small fee for his time. and guess what, it actually works.:clap:

My advice, it is only £50 try it for yourself and see :D:D:D

WallStreet1928 is the truth!

A real trader, making real calls.

I have been with him since Sep 2011 and I have had all positive monthly results.

Fantastic to hear Eric, first one Ive heard recommend him,ok so you wont mind doing as some have requested and call some of his trades in real time

Status
Not open for further replies.