FX-2007: Jan 29th > Feb 2nd

Are you still with capitalspreads cooltrader? how were they?

wasp said:
Are you still with capitalspreads cooltrader? how were they?

I used capitlspreads once today they were ok. I used OandA as well when the market had settled.

coolTrader said:
Got all of it. But it does not want to break 40s yet!! Hence I am out on second test will re-enter if it breaks. should have gone in on Euro as well

Cable moving like lightening, perhaps a bit too fast for me, but what a way to make your first GBP trade!
Just goes to show you can't trust fundamentals!

Very tricky today with no breakout on either side. Well done to anyone who made money..have a good weekend..I hope next week is a bit kinder for breakouts.

You know what ? Mystic Phil's cloud of psychic mist may just be a reading of we might be involved in a very sick Doji session.

Nice one Phil

still not reading cable flopping to downtrend yet either.

Apparently OANDA will have things fixed by the end of the day.

I'll give them a chance. However, if they don't there will be hell to pay. Yes gentlemen, hell.

City Bound said:
Apparently OANDA will have things fixed by the end of the day.

I'll give them a chance. However, if they don't there will be hell to pay. Yes gentlemen, hell.

I seem to have received a trade correction figure of some sort from them now.

Crap Buddist said:
You know what ? Mystic Phil's cloud of psychic mist may just be a reading of we might be involved in a very sick Doji session.

Nice one Phil

... Might've been if I'd been around to act on it. As it was, I stupidly left my short open with a tight stop, which was slipped 40pts by a certain unmentionable SB co. Seems like nothing after reading about Onanda (is that right?!) and its 200pt spread, though. Thought they were the supposed to be the reliable broker for people who've realised that Spread Bet companies are all crooks (allegedly)?

..i've been slipped twice by Oanda around NFP since i began live trading in July last year. They've now rolled back the trade i was in prior to today's NFP. The widening is usually around 20/25 which is beginning to grate :) but at all other times, in my limited experience, they've been OK.

Closed short @ 67, looks like a attempt of higher prices may dribble in. no point risking what few pips gained I suppose and ive given it a good length, so to speak :)

And if this funker tanks south, while i'm having chow...... well.