FTSE 100 - March

My indicators are pointing down too, on several timeframes. It's only that triangle that I can't make up. And a lack of MACD direction on weekly.

Just simply being playing the trendline on the triangle...a couple of the tops have had ending diagonal triangles on the 5th make it easier to identify the end of the move

Anyone uses MACD?
I have seriously bearish signals on 1minute chart, confirmed by 5 and 15 minutes chart.

Any views?

On 15 mins chart, we are on the 1st minus bar on MACD histogram, so I guess we might have further to go?

Not to sure..got some mixed signal... 2peak positive divergence on rsi 5 min chart...got suport/resistance switch on 10 min chart...could also be a-b-c correction with ending diagonal...so unsure!!!!

Attachments

• ffrt.gif
    ffrt.gif
    58 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
have a little long based on bouncing off trend line from 25th feb at around 4530. Only looking for quick bounce, think bearish overall. :D

I notice 7 ftse stocks go ex div on the 10th Mar (tomorrow).

They are AAL.FRCL.HBOS.RTR.RIO.RR & RBS.

I am short on the FTSE now and wonder what effect this may have on it.
I would welcome any comments.

fluke, usually the stocks can be marked down to weigh in the divi, so you would think the index would be subject to a pull down as there are so many tomorow...

but just a guess Im afraid.