FTSE 100 February

like two peas in a pod...$£ and the FTSE today

Attachments

• ddeeqa.gif
    ddeeqa.gif
    57.7 KB · Views: 390
fin
if you look at the chart you posted, you will see there is an outer frame.
that 'whitespace' makes the posting quite large - it was over 100,000.

if you 'cut' around the edge of the chart it will be smaller and load quicker ?

goostrey
that's a decision for you to make.

it's all in the theory and presumably you have a good book or two on the subject ?

but it may be worth risking some profit in case it happens ?

the classic thing to do would to be stall up here...fall slightly into mid day get everyone short...spike back up to the high/maybe even a new high and stop everyone out and then fall into the close

Good morning everyone and Good bye!

I am under strict orders to go to Scotland to day for SheWhoShallBeObeyed girlfriend's wedding. Not only is there feet of snow (so will we be able to leave the airport?) but it is at Gleneagles (I don't play golf). Hell of a long way to go, expensive and probably be trapped inside all weekend.

And there is that lovely 1 day SMA very positive and cannot do anything about it.

chickened out of dax again but took 512.5 euros ith me.I think it'll go higher still (if it hasn't while I'm writing this).

then what MA did you have on it??? looked same as my 12 on a 60 min chart

edit: ignore that I was looking at a different chart LOL

Last edited:
jonnyy
it looks like both indices have hit resistance now but of quite a different kind.? and the cac for that matter.

adjustment of fairvalue.....well it did have to happen

Attachments

• gggdfds.gif
    gggdfds.gif
    55.2 KB · Views: 306
both my intraday gaps nearly filled...

edit: and we now have someone trying to defend the open gap on ZH4

Btw...anyone done any reasearch on reversal on the FTSE???

Last edited:
Just a quick question.....I have an account with Finspreads and was wondering how they compare to Deal4Free ( whose spreads seem to be smaller)...any advice will be appreciated

Has any one tried to go both ways on the FTSE 100 at the same time.EG buy the June future at 4531. Sell the March at 4514.Then close the March position and keep the June open.Then short it again later etc etc. I realise this is not day trading,but what are the thoughts on this.Might get some interesting points of view.
lol

What sort of research... I guess detail analysis of intraday data that might find regular patterns in the times of reversals on theUKX... sort of research. i.e more than just looking over few historical charts and saying " 10.20am appears quite often" :-0)

Whilst doing little search I cam across a website which led me to this website. If you like different ideas and geometry have a look.

I printed a copy of the grid out for future use maybe.

http://www.murreymathtrading.com/

Last edited:
Horrorshow on dax.Bracketrader said I was in,when I looked at tws I wasn't! Just got back to where I was this morning.

demon D4F spreads are smaller

Fluke....It probably works ok in a range but ulimately you are only hedging and thus not really gaining anything?