FTSE 100 - April

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sumathik,

Financials are "underperforming" because people are fearful of higher interest rates.

This concern is helping the "defensive" pharmaceuticals,tobacco, beverages etc as investors seek reliable earning

Cheers Mully
FTSE still feels strong today, futures spiked up to 93.5.
Difficult to have levels when we are reaching new highs

Splash

mully

not really. Your comment just seemed to reinforce what I had been typing as a post to splasher, that it pays to just follow the trend and not worry about why.

but glad you are 'riding the wave'

FTSE 100 targets

Splasher,

Here is a chart with some indications of possible targets. Do look left to areas of support on the way down in 2002 as well.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    13.4 KB · Views: 284
this was my short wave count i did on the other thread...any thoughts

Attachments

• saas.gif
    saas.gif
    36.9 KB · Views: 243
mully
I have just realised it wasnt your comment but Oatman's

hooya
looks fine to me except a 4 is usually a clear abc ?
so even now, I think we may still be in your 4

but .......

for a retracement of wave 3 ?

edit:

there are some nice levels that correspond nicely to support and a possible gap fill

FTSe100

This looks like a complete (5 waves) from the 24/03/2004. Any thoughts?

I used the early morning rally failure (4550) to go flat. Now I suppose we await Greenspan's second testimony to-night which is on the economy. A chance for him to confirm or otherwise the impression left last night that rates are going up.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    15.2 KB · Views: 358
Mully,

Make it the same..still trying to figure out whether this is wave 5 on the day chart or a wave 5??

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    154.4 KB · Views: 317
yup I had 5 waves upto yesterdays high that would have completed your 5th at the high. and looking at you chart looks like 5of 3 off the high has just been completed
????

morning

no-one chatting ? problems ?

seems we have overlapping waves now but could still yet see another new high on the way shortly ?

Morning wouldnt surprise me if we tested this line just to be sure the bulls are here

Attachments

• hello.gif
    hello.gif
    63.2 KB · Views: 276
I have 4472 as fib target if it breaks

but a retest of that area may not be necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.