FTSE 100 - April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooya

Experienced member
1,802 2
<b>if</b> this rally is a correction to the downside in the bigger picture the next wave down might be quite nasty seeing the 200s again.

mully

Established member
967 3
FTSE 100 has at last got back to its rising 1 day SMA . Now this is a more significant test of the trend.

mully

Established member
967 3
FTSE 100

To-days action feels very much like profit taking, rather than a change of direction for the FTSE. Therefore, think this is a wave 4 of 5 and that there is a final wavelet 5 to complete the move from 24/03/2004

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 333

Hooya

Experienced member
1,802 2
agree with you jonny....this current leg up wont get too far imo. maybe a retest of the highs

mully

Established member
967 3
BP impact on FTSE100

Oh! for the benefit of BP. It is a new high for the stock since the market low in March 2003.

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 297

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
it took longer than I had thought but dollar does seem to have topped for now ?

so maybe that single staircase beckons and 4500

Hooya

Experienced member
1,802 2
60 min channel held for the time being but not sure Ive seen the 1hr bounce of the 1day at that angle before:)

bonsai

Veteren member
4,106 11
we found some sort of support below the fib, yesterday
maybe today, we will find support above the fib ? and revisit zero on the macd

splasher

103 0
well the figure of 00 definitely was a magnet for the futures, i was surprised at the strength of sell off from the off, maybe we can start to see tests of levels now the figure has been touched (well a tick away)
bonsai i'm a technical novice, picking things up week by week so can you explain what you meant by your macd comments?
are you looking at macd over say a month when it seems to be between 3.4 and -3.5 on my charts and seeing it approach 0?
if so what does that mean?
cheers
splash

Hooya

Experienced member
1,802 2
a fake break of the 1 day would be good...I just cant see it going to far out of yesterdays range.....yet.

mully

Established member
967 3
I do not want to get anybody excited, BUT have you seen the positive moves in the Pharmaceuticals. Glaxo has suddenly found some friends. The combination of both rising Oils and Pharmaceuticals.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock