Forex Day Trader's Thread

hehe.. stop out on bad trade last night and missed the big moves today... what a miss! Didn't see the H&S forming last night though

Last edited:
hedge fund`s w@nkers news junkies - what a medicrate style of trading - no respect for the technical analysts
or smth like that

closed all positions with sharp profits placed from last week highs.., took a small loss on gbp/usd though.., have to think again..

ridd salutes you

Market can't figure out what it wants to do today. Very boring so far, waiting for a break one way or the other.

long ninja .. today looks to be choppy.. ECB douchebag will be speaking soon.. short Euros as part of the anti-confidence in world leaders trading strategy..

sold off dow jones..

but took profit.. sold at dow - 20.. and just converted at -70..

the problem is i can count 5 waves down.. then this should be ending wave..
however the trend seems to be down now. waiting for a 3 wave bounce..

not sure about cable, cannot exclude one more spike to new high..

need to wait and see..

elliot shave

sold off dow jones..

but took profit.. sold at dow - 20.. and just converted at -70..

the problem is i can count 5 waves down.. then this should be ending wave..
however the trend seems to be down now. waiting for a 3 wave bounce..

not sure about cable, cannot exclude one more spike to new high..

need to wait and see..

however more bearish counts are possible, this is the problem with elliot wave, and then you get yourself a elliot shave,
alternate would be that this is only wave 3 of 2.., but i stick to the scenario above for the moment..

enjoy

s&p 500 to break below 900...

I don't think cable should flush out this time....Un like the Euro....which is technically and fundamentally in trouble

I think cable should grind higher aiming at 17000 while the Euro tanks.

Dollar and sterling over sold, Oil and gold over bought, Euro and JPY over valued

Thats my wild theory....

Last edited:
Talking heads say S&P 880 before bulls return.. Cable doesn't look cooperative Trip.. I just saw it bounce 50 pips based on nothing and is having trouble following stocks down.. The fact is that people are running to the JPY not the USD because of those Russia comments..

Medved... Mevdedde... MeMeMeMeMeMeMe... Meddvev.. erm, that Russian guy can suck it by the way..