Forex Day Trader's Thread

yeah, let`s whats gonna happen now is interesting, I may wait for retracement or not?
I am substantially short GBP

nope.. not yet.. -21 right now.. I'm really surprised there wasn't a lot more follow through... it looks bad though.

Yea, In my limited experience it seems like that happens a lot. It'll take out a level, then retrace close to it's previous consolidation area, then resume the trend. It's coming back to you now. I'm in it too. Just one lot for now.

that was the wimpiest H&S break I've ever seen.. they usually drop 30-40 pips almost instantly

I can't believe it.. what kind of maniac places bids right below a broken neckline?

ugh..

It's pissing me off because it keeps breaking the previous low by about 1 pip and there must be a ****load of buyers down there because it bounces right back up. I'm still holding onto this one for now.

yeah I could have had 25 pips.. I just don't like what it's doing ..I almost got stopped out in the beginning

I think there is increasing strength in the US equity markets which is keeping people from selling the EU for the time being.

I think the problem is that people in general are more optimistic about the economy so they will buy on dips whenever there's a little blip like today..