Forex Day Trader's Thread

Next time I say what I'm doing immediately do the opposite. That was my first forex trade in 2 weeks, thought it was a pretty good opportunity, and even though it didn't tank like I thought it would, I still had plenty of potential to take a profit. Then it comes back up, looks like an ascending triangle, keeps moving up, the lows keep getting higher. I close out, and not 1 minute later it tanks.

well well..euro has come to earth..

1.3760 wil trigger a H and S pattern.., could be a little resistance though.

dont expect it to hold.. though.. sooner or later

dont be afraid.. there always will be some powerful traders..trying to get you out.. , we saw the intraday bounce on gbp/usd.. , almost got trailed out..
but survived and took 180pip..

i will keep 3 shorts, and buy usd on weakness

dont be afraid.. there always will be some powerful traders..trying to get you out.. , we saw the intraday bounce on gbp/usd.. , almost got trailed out..

yeah I know, but why did you close it ? I am still diggin it

because

yeah I know, but why did you close it ? I am still diggin it

because i am trading high leveraged.. , so i closed gbp.usd at 1.6260 also i see the support at 1.6240 is holding for now,also my trailed stop got missed by only 15pip because some powerful traders trying to kick the shorts out., when i was kicked out, i problaby was left in tears with only a 10pip profit.
so i converted, when i saw 1.6240 is holding at least for now.
and there most likely always be some bounce, which is good to sell..
but i will not buy.. if the market falls hard in one line , then i still ride 3 shorts.. actually only 2 now, because i trailed one to slight profit..

enjoy and dont become to greedy, keep thinking with the brains..

because i am trading high leveraged.. , so i closed gbp.usd at 1.6260 also i see the support at 1.6240 is holding for now,also my trailed stop got missed by only 15pip because some powerful traders trying to kick the shorts out., when i was kicked out, i problaby was left in tears with only a 10pip profit.
so i converted, when i saw 1.6240 is holding at least for now.
and there most likely always be some bounce, which is good to sell..
but i will not buy.. if the market falls hard in one line , then i still ride 3 shorts.. actually only 2 now, because i trailed one to slight profit..

enjoy and dont become to greedy, keep thinking with the brains..

I see. I am short GBP all day and me too was almost stopped out there :). It was looking bad. Fortunately with our combined powers we pushed back down the hole. Congrat on your pips Rid :clap:
I am not greedy
I just don`t know when to exit :LOL:

actually I'll book 10 .. I think ninja weakness during the Japanese session could drive Euro higher.. Will reshort at the lowest hourly SMA.. Euro is oversold on the hourlies as well.

yes

I see. I am short GBP all day and me too was almost stopped out there :). It was looking bad. Fortunately with our combined powers we pushed back down the hole. Congrat on your pips Rid :clap:
I am not greedy
I just don`t know when to exit :LOL:

yes but i was short from last week higher prices

no, I chose to short ninja instead as that's where the action will be tonight.. after a drop like this in US equities I really doubt the Nikkei will perform well.. this will drag ninja down..