Forex Day Trader's Thread

Him and Mahmoud Ahma.. Ahmadine..Ahmadin.. Ahmemememememe... erm, that Iranian guy can both suck it..

I'm ditching this ninja trade at the first opportunity..

ahhhh.. sweet relief! ditched it for 3 pips.. this lil sucker is going to TANK when the Japanese session begins..

also note the last hours hourly bar was below the bar from the hour before..BUT closed above it..

could easily mark the end of this first decline..

we will see.

We have unemployment figures here in the UK tomorrow. Sterling is sure to sell off overnight and into tomorrow. So like I said, I am holding this mofo till it drops to 1.60

what is everyones thoughts on equities tomorrow, got a feeling we will see a rally 2mrw. there a gud few shares on the FTSE100 at decent valuations at the moment, pariticularly miners BHP BILLITON and Vedanta. Think we mite see a bit of a rally which could pose a problem for my sterling trade, but i am still pretty confident about it since unemployment figures tomorrow will be atrocious

trip.. I think the major support in S&P comes in at 908.. we're at 912 .. not extremely bearish but the last minute run downwards should tell you something.. if it gets below 908 the door is opened to 880 .. below 880 and recession pt 2 is in full effect.. UGH!

lol.., things are indeed getting shaky, should put an close eye tomorrow to find the direction..

long Euro for overnight trade....my entry is 13842...s/l@13817....

There appears to be support circa 13825