Following the money: catching the trends before they realize

We all like to think that we know something! Chances are imo is that we dont! Regardless of how many links we post up, or how good our spelling is.

You've completely missed the point.
WR1 said the Rothschild / GS / JPM link was fact - it isn't.
Funny how the argument always turns ad hominem
in the absence of fact.
End of.

You've completely missed the point.
WR1 said the Rothschild / GS / JPM link was fact - it isn't.
Funny how the argument always turns ad hominem
in the absence of fact.
End of.
Its not personal, and I dont think ive missed the point either.
WR1 'says' its fact. You say it isnt, and you go on to present what you consider to be 'fact' to support your view.

As i said before, with what ive researched so far, money has been and quite possibly still is a very dirty game, imho. Concealment and collusion was nothing new back then, I see no logical reason why it should be any different now! In that respect i dont see WR1s view as far fetched as you seem to imply.

One thing im very confident of tho, like me, you both simply dont know!
The only difference perhaps is that im aware of it. Imho

WR1 'says' its fact. You say it isnt, and you go on to present what you consider to be 'fact' to support your view.

As i said before, with what ive researched so far, money has been and quite possibly still is a very dirty game, imho. Concealment and collusion was nothing new back then, I see no logical reason why it should be any different now! In that respect i dont see WR1s view as far fetched as you seem to imply.

Fair argument...unlike some I could mention...obsessed with being RIGHT all the time.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/com...rends-before-they-realize-11.html#post2222028

This started off with speculation passed off as fact.
There is no factual evidence to support it.

Its pure speculation.
If you want to speculate about it fair enough.
Speculation is not fact.
I do know there are no facts supporting this speculation.
I don't see why that is such a difficult concept to grasp.

Fair argument...unlike some I could mention...obsessed with being RIGHT all the time.
Thats quite funny considering I run what is essentially
a coin flip algo you moronic troll.
Come back with your proper nic or reveal your other nics,
go on I dare you :LOL:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/com...rends-before-they-realize-11.html#post2222028

This started off with speculation passed off as fact. Yes
There is no factual evidence to support it. Yes

Its pure speculation.Totally
If you want to speculate about it fair enough.
Speculation is not fact. Definately
I do know there are no facts supporting this speculation. Hmm.
I don't see why that is such a difficult concept to grasp.

I do know there are no facts supporting this speculation.

Are you 100% sure this is correct!? Maybe this statement would be more appropriate.
"At this point in time, im not aware of any facts to support this speculation."

Anyways, seems unlikely were gona find common ground here methinks, but thats ok.

Cheers for the debate
D

sorry to interupt the world domination discussions ..........

Mr Crabs .........did you ever respond to me about the correlation on the 3 currencies you were trading ......I am seriously interested in discussing any views or ideas you have

if you want to discuss privately I am at [email protected]

cheers
N

Last edited:
Are you 100% sure this is correct!? Maybe this statement would be more appropriate.

Anyways, seems unlikely were gona find common ground here methinks, but thats ok.

Cheers for the debate
D
Anyone is more than welcome to post concrete evidence any time they want.
So that argument cuts both ways.

No worries either, I've got nothing against you or speculation at all.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Opinion passed off as fact with absolutely no factual basis is something else.
Thats not aimed at you as you weren't doing that.

So yeah I agree, endex from me as well :)

Cheers for the debate
D

LV, is asking you for concrete evidence...haha! Typical vendor speak.

As far i can see, WR1 never mentioned lizards or tin foil hats, as far as i can see that was part of your 'lets discredit him' effort, along with drawn out dissection of his grammar.
A single family / group of entities owning wall street? Well, If it were true! I wouldnt be at all surprised, but I havent got a clue! Neither do you! Imho

Jesus... obviously it was hyperbole mocking someone who believes the Rothschilds control the street. You only need to 'goggle this stuff' as he said to find out the type of madman who believes this. Generally anti Semitic nutjobs and unfortunately the lizards aren't as far away from such irritatingly poor arguments as you think.

I have said previously I traded for both MS and UFJ on their fx desk - it was our desire to take as much money off other bulge bracket institutions as humanly possible. Why would the reanimated carcass of old Baron Rothschild allow such inter corporation competition.... so that he can pay huge amounts of tax and costs to other 3rd parties and pay off people like you with consolidated moves? Wow. Beyond wow.

Mixing up you're and your is not a matter of grammar. If he wants to go far in trading (maybe he doesn't?), he will need seed money eventually, if you want seed money you can never ever ever ever ever fk up the two.

Despite all the incredible weight of historical and economical evidence against such a ridiculous position, please elaborate as to how you think markets are made if every institution was owned by one family with a profit seeking motive, and also where they would store this vast money off radar, seeing as though the Russians were unable to disguise the "80 cents in the dollar" fiasco of the 90s ending up in Swiss bank accounts and that is perhaps the most sophisticated money funnel of all time. Since the burden of proof is on you being as we can see from public record that these companies are not related as provided, I would appreciate sources of note.

See my post re Russian money stuck in Switzerland, I can also cite money stuck in the Isle of Man via Coutts from all nationalities, S-Corp K-1s held offshore in the Caymans bloated with undistributable cash (an American speciality) blah blah blah blah. Genuine sources of dirty money, yes. I did my bit and reported this to SOCA when I saw it. Now, please tell me how a passing knowledge of neolithic and Medici systems of money allow you to conclude that what WR1 'says' has more weight than what I and LV have said and cited?

LV, is asking you for concrete evidence...haha! Typical vendor speak.

Not much point putting you on ignore, I can still see when you've posted anyway.
Hmm, vendor, yeah why didn't I think of that.

Great plan, spend 3 years being one of the ones shouting loudest for changes
to the way vendors are dealt with and challenging vendors.
Then after helping to trash this place for vendors, become one myself.
Genius...

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-announcements/180658-post-editing-lag-timestamps.html
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trading/178756-my-broker-money-safe-basic-due-diligence.html
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...4-binary-options-con-scam-33.html#post2101764
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fix...eoptions-gold-yen-analysis-2.html#post2115304
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/new-trading/179202-currency-trading-3.html#post2190520
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-announcements/159966-new-forum-just-me-12.html#post1994286
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/t2w-announcements/161278-community-constitution-15.html#post2006992

So you are either a retarded troll or someone who has an agenda.
Either way, carry on, doesn't bother me.
Good to know I've done something to put your nose out of joint though :LOL:

Jesus... obviously it was hyperbole mocking someone who believes the Rothschilds control the street. You only need to 'goggle this stuff' as he said to find out the type of madman who believes this. Generally anti Semitic nutjobs and unfortunately the lizards aren't as far away from such irritatingly poor arguments as you think.

I have said previously I traded for both MS and UFJ on their fx desk - it was our desire to take as much money off other bulge bracket institutions as humanly possible. Why would the reanimated carcass of old Baron Rothschild allow such inter corporation competition.... so that he can pay huge amounts of tax and costs to other 3rd parties and pay off people like you with consolidated moves? Wow. Beyond wow.

Mixing up you're and your is not a matter of grammar. If he wants to go far in trading (maybe he doesn't?), he will need seed money eventually, if you want seed money you can never ever ever ever ever fk up the two.

Despite all the incredible weight of historical and economical evidence against such a ridiculous position, please elaborate as to how you think markets are made if every institution was owned by one family with a profit seeking motive, and also where they would store this vast money off radar, seeing as though the Russians were unable to disguise the "80 cents in the dollar" fiasco of the 90s ending up in Swiss bank accounts and that is perhaps the most sophisticated money funnel of all time. Since the burden of proof is on you being as we can see from public record that these companies are not related as provided, I would appreciate sources of note.
See my post re Russian money stuck in Switzerland, I can also cite money stuck in the Isle of Man via Coutts from all nationalities, S-Corp K-1s held offshore in the Caymans bloated with undistributable cash (an American speciality) blah blah blah blah. Genuine sources of dirty money, yes. I did my bit and reported this to SOCA when I saw it. Now, please tell me how a passing knowledge of neolithic and Medici systems of money allow you to conclude that what WR1 'says' has more weight than what I and LV have said and cited?

I think you might have misinterpreted what I said. Im talking about the history of money, more specifically how its created and the power it affords the creators. Im not interested in the transaction side, which Is pretty much what youve talked about, barring lizards and grammar.
Have you done any research on the subject?

http://www.dailypaul.com/223527/rothschilds-appear-to-hold-shares-in-every-major-company-fortune-500

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=135237

the richest family in world estimated at 100trillion or more are not going to advertise the fact of how and what they control
would we if in their position?
so you need to dig further, follow the front company's

how "they" control the Forex market has to be one of the best articles i've read
its on the net somewhere

there's tons more good info online if people care to look for more than 5minutes
but whatever people want to believe, makes no difference to the bankers or me

anyhow glad i did n't waste anymore time on here today :)
nor will i for any reply's
and if the grammars not upto standard - you know what you can do?!

darktone - thanks for your support, its nice to see there are some good folks on this site