Following the money: catching the trends before they realize

I hope you're joking. I take it you don't like the old children of Zion eh and believe all this nonsense?

I'll assume this is all a big joke and you're not that pig ignorant.

That way I can live with T2W better.

unfortunately its no joke
i did n't like it either when i first found it out
but i care not about anyone's creed or colour

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.” ~Baron M.A. Rothschild

Last edited:
unfortunately its no joke
i did n't like either when first found it out

“Give me control over a nations currency, and I care not who makes its laws.” ~Baron M.A. Rothschild

.....you're mad, eh?

What's your source then? You know you can't use unattributed quotes as proof yes... you understand what a primary source is right?

.....you're mad, eh?

What's your source then? You know you can't use unattributed quotes as proof yes... you understand what a primary source is right?

are you mad ?
read the internet its not my job to educate

Ah thank god, you're just winding me up - "read the internet" is a classic comedic line. Phew - for a moment I thought you were genuinely that ridiculous.
http://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/icon_smile.gif
FYI, here are the true major holders of JPM stock - http://finance.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=JPM+Major+Holders

not the true holders, you better do a lot more research than just using yahoo finance
if you prefer your head in the sand, believe what you like, makes no difference
in fact they prefer it that way

the Rothschild holdings are a group
do you think they always buy under the name Rothschild?

some do, but its rare (sometimes some of the younger of the family)
but the main wealth is hidden under the group and many other names

you better get goggling you could be a while
and don't waste my time with your nonsense

not the true holders, you better do a lot more research than just using yahoo finance
if you prefer your head in the sand, believe what you like, makes no difference
in fact they prefer it that way

you better get goggling you could be a while
and don't waste my time with your nonsense

Haha! Barmy! Look at this next sentence:

I, random12345, control every financial institution on the planet.

You have no way to disprove this because you believe that incredibly complex public sources are false, you believe money can be hidden from sovereign remittance and you also believe it when some nutjob who lives in social housing in Bradford sets up a website about the Rothchilds.

Such nonsense on so many levels, but I swear someone could do a thesis on the deluded nature of you guys, because I genuinely believe you don't doubt yourself - it's fun to watch, but fk me is it depressing also.

There's so much wrong with this also... you even got the name of the M&A house you're talking about wrong - you couldn't even be bothered to look up the true legal entity. Fascinating to me...

So did Vanguard purchase its holding through one of the kids or vice versa? I mean why is Vanguard's name on the strike date?

"They control the world so they erm, forced Vanguard to act and erm..."

Haha! Barmy! Look at this next sentence:

I, random12345, control every financial institution on the planet.

You have no way to disprove this because you believe that incredibly complex public sources are false, you believe money can be hidden from sovereign remittance and you also believe it when some nutjob who lives in social housing in Bradford sets up a website about the Rothchilds.

Such nonsense on so many levels, but I swear someone could do a thesis on the deluded nature of you guys, because I genuinely believe you don't doubt yourself - it's fun to watch, but fk me is it depressing also.

wake up
we don't make the rules
this is how its been for Hundreds of yrs - no one says you or i have to like it, its just how it is

how can so many very well researched articles have been written on the subject, not just the odd blog

i'll waste no more time here - your obviously just one of the forum wind up merchants, and i'm not new to forums - i've seen it all before :)

you better get that goggling started, your also wasting your own time

wake up
we don't make the rules
this is how its been for Hundreds of yrs - no one says you or i have to like it, its just how it is

how can so many very well researched articles have been written on the subject, not just the odd blog

i'll waste no more time here - your obviously just one of the forum wind up merchants, and i'm not new to forums - i've seen it all before :)

you better get that goggling started, your also wasting your own time

You're right about one thing, I am wasting my time speaking to a fkin flight attendant about anything to do with business or trading...

"Very well researched articles." Your English is trash, what you believe is pathetic, you have no understanding of the modern financial sector and you're telling me about well researched articles merely by wishful thinking rather than inference... I rest my case.

And sir, for god's sake, the following will genuinely help you in life. This stuff matters, it really does. I'd trash your CV if you made this error. Here:

"Your" is a determiner to describe something that belongs to or is associated with a person. Right?

"You're" is a contraction of the two words, "you are". Simple stuff.

Mistaking their use in a sentence makes absolutely no sense. I find it bloody hard to believe that your Rothschild funded school never taught you this.

Comedy gold :LOL:

You mean 'well researched' articles like these:
Don't forget to put your tin foil hat on before reading :LOL:
http://www.texemarrs.com/042010/doing_gods_work.htm Also selling a tinfoil hat DVD = lulz
http://seeker401.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/goldman-sachs-the-trillionaire-puppet-masters-at-work/ speculative lulz.
http://euro-med.dk/?p=30495 more lulz - zero factual evidence.
http://www.hangthebankers.com/goldman-sachs-takes-over-america-and-now-europe/ more unsubstantiated BS.
http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/42734-they-dare-not-speak-its-name-rothschild-zionism/ this one is the most lulzy, David Icke :LOL:

Its OK to take your tin foil hat off now...
OK hard facts:
Goldman Sachs major shareholders:
http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/gs/institutional-holdings

http://thecapitalgroup.com/
http://investing.businessweek.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=2207165

Capital Guardian Trust Company is a subsidiary of the Capital Group.
Capital World Investors - largest holding in Goldman is also subsidiary of the Capital Group.

Mirka Luoto is senior VP of Rothschild Group and used to have a position with
Capital Guardian Trust Company as mentioned above as subsidiary of the Capital Group - largest GS shareholder.
http://www.rothschild.com/Inside1ColumnWide.aspx?id=2147486133
That is the only factual connection, someone working for Rothschild used
to work for the major GS shareholder - big deal.

While its certainly possible that Rothschild could be one of the high net
worth private investors in Capital Guardian Trust, there is no factual evidence
to say so.

Neither of the official LSE Rothschild listings have any connection either:
http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Business-profile?s=STJ:LSE
http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Holdings-and-sectors-weighting?s=RCP:LSE

Last edited:
what a pair of blonker's

don't you folks have better things to do ?
if you put as much time into your trading maybe you would be rich enough not to have to waste your time here all day, so neither of you are that clever

same on nearly every forum there's always one or two that have to know all and disagree with near anything, bit sad don't you think

what you and i believe is irrelevant

Last edited:
what a pair of blonker's

don't you folks have better things to do ?
if you put as much time into your trading maybe you would be rich enough not to have to waste your time here all day, so neither of you are that clever

same on nearly every forum there's always one or two that have to know all and disagree with near anything, bit sad don't you think

what you and i believe is irrelevant

:LOL: So why not take the opportunity to blow us both out of the water
by posting some hard factual evidence of what you say then?
Shouldn't be hard should it?

Are you two seriously suggesting that all is sweet transparent loveliness in the world of high finance?
:LOL:

Are you two seriously suggesting that all is sweet transparent loveliness in the world of high finance?

No but that is something else entirely.
It quite clearly isn't.

That does not mean Rothschild owns the world because some lizard lunatics say so.
This argument is unsubstantiated waffle.

No but that is something else entirely.
It quite clearly isn't.

That does not mean Rothschild owns the world because some lizard lunatics say so.
This argument is unsubstantiated waffle.
Would you agree that the name Rothschild has been associated with, lets say, less than moral financial dealings in the past 100 or so years?

Ill give you the lizards :p

Would you agree that the name Rothschild has been associated with, lets say, less than moral financial dealings in the past 100 or so years?

Ill give you the lizards :p

Yes probably, along with just about anyone else you care to mention.
What does that have to do with here and now.

Unless someone wants to post some factual evidence, or at least factual
pointers,
I'm out, its a waste of time.
If you or anyone else want to believe in lizards and Illuminati, be my guest,
I don't care.

Yes probably, along with just about anyone else you care to mention.
What does that have to do with here and now.

Unless someone wants to post some factual evidence, or at least factual
pointers,
I'm out, its a waste of time.
If you or anyone else want to believe in lizards and Illuminati, be my guest,
I don't care.
Well I dunno about lizards / Illuminati and all o that, but ive done a bit of research into the history of money. Well, maybe more than a bit. Enough to have the opinion that its a pretty dirty history for the most part.
What makes you think that it would be different now?

What the...? We never suggested that? However, crooked behaviour in the city sure as hell doesn't involve lizards with tin foil hats. There would be no markets made if institutions were in cahoots as these fools believe.

Conversely, are you seriously suggesting a single family has accumulated the entire of Wall Street and agreeing with this idiocy?

Well I dunno about lizards / Illuminati and all o that, but ive done a bit of research into the history of money. Well, maybe more than a bit. Enough to have the opinion that its a pretty dirty history for the most part.
What makes you think that it would be different now?

You're talking about something much more generalistic and unrelated.
Yeah CDO /CDS BS, so whats your point.

Stuff like that goes on, so that automatically provides a factual link between
Rothschild / GS / JPM?
Unless someone is going to provide at least a factual pointer its a pointless argument.

What the...? We never suggested that? However, crooked behaviour in the city sure as hell doesn't involve lizards with tin foil hats. There would be no markets made if institutions were in cahoots as these fools believe.

Conversely, are you seriously suggesting a single family has accumulated the entire of Wall Street and agreeing with this idiocy?
As far i can see, WR1 never mentioned lizards or tin foil hats, as far as i can see that was part of your 'lets discredit him' effort, along with drawn out dissection of his grammar.
A single family / group of entities owning wall street? Well, If it were true! I wouldnt be at all surprised, but I havent got a clue! Neither do you! Imho

You're talking about something much more generalistic and unrelated.
Yeah CDO /CDS BS, so whats your point.

Stuff like that goes on, so that automatically provides a factual link between
Rothschild / GS / JPM?
Unless someone is going to provide at least a factual pointer its a pointless argument.
No. Im talking about money/monetary history LV, plain and simple. I drew reference to the Rothschilds less than savoury involvement in that history and asked if it were inconceivable that a similar situation could exist now? Be it them or others. No lizards! No tinfoil hats!

We all like to think that we know something! Chances are imo is that we dont! Regardless of how many links we post up, or how good our spelling is.

Im off to bed, ill leave you guys to like each others posts!