Following the money: catching the trends before they realize

Lulz, everybody has worked in more than one job in that sector...
Zero hard evidence again.
Never mind, who cares.

Last edited:

A pitiful attempt by someone half cut on Tenant's Super to attempt to prove the Rothschilds own the world by tracing where minor former employees now work. Incredible! Vanguard are an enormous mutual and investment fund (which is actually owned by co-operation) and this guy managed to trace one former employee there and believes this is proof that the Rothschilds own Vanguard. And you believe this pathetic sh!t?

Even the clown that wrote this uses terms like "assumed to be the richest" and "leads me to believe" - even he isn't ridiculous enough to believe his own bollox.

Wow another great article full of comprehensive sources. That's sarcasm.

Again WR1, earlier I stated that I own every financial institution on the planet with the same depth of proof that you have provided here re the Rothschilds. Why don't you believe that I own the street?

Last edited:
the richest family in world estimated at 100trillion or more

You also realise that total dollars in circulation including abstract IOU wealth doesn't exceed 75 trillion dollars right? So they own more money... than the Fed endorses? Making it... unusable in the West? Maybe they burn it for fires?

Even a salivating nutjob can Google the Fed's M3 statements...

I think you might have misinterpreted what I said. Im talking about the history of money, more specifically how its created and the power it affords the creators. Im not interested in the transaction side, which Is pretty much what youve talked about, barring lizards and grammar.
Have you done any research on the subject?

Well look at this, dismissive tactics with an attempt to add mystery with an open ended question and by implication, knowledge - I'm incredibly impressed by such coherence.

Feel free to enlighten me as to "how its created". Full understanding of the topic such as you have should allow for a well constructed synopsis and no diffuse bullsh!t. Somehow I'm doubting it'll be Hitchens in VF level, but maybe you've been hiding your talents....

A pitiful attempt by someone half cut on Tenant's Super to attempt to prove the Rothschilds own the world by tracing where minor former employees now work. Incredible! Vanguard are an enormous mutual and investment fund (which is actually owned by co-operation) and this guy managed to trace one former employee there and believes this is proof that the Rothschilds own Vanguard. And you believe this pathetic sh!t?

Even the clown that wrote this uses terms like "assumed to be the richest" and "leads me to believe" - even he isn't ridiculous enough to believe his own bollox.

Wow another great article full of comprehensive sources. That's sarcasm.

Again WR1, earlier I stated that I own every financial institution on the planet with the same depth of proof that you have provided here re the Rothschilds. Why don't you believe that I own the street?

random - you must know your a complete ******** - and if i get banned for saying so, well no great loss
and i don't like tenants super, but you obviously know the beer well enough

i don't have to provide evidence of anything, as i said its not my job to educate
and that was n't the point of posting (nor was it to you yet again)

there is more info online, find it yourself

(i'm a fosters man anyway)

*********** starts with dic and ends in head - just incase you were wondering

Last edited:
Lulz, everybody has worked in more than one job in that sector...
Zero hard evidence again.
Never mind, who cares.

I think I'm diminishing what little is left of my weary T2W patience by getting into this... were I watching this I'd be laughing at me trying to talk around the thick kid in the playground and maybe even pitching in with a mocking jibe.. at myself.

With any luck things will get to the mindless insult stage and I'll be banned.

random - you must know your a complete ******** - and if i get banned for saying so, well no great loss
and i don't like tenants super, but you obviously know the beer well enough

i don't have to provide evidence of anything, as i said its not my job to educate
and that was n't the point of posting (nor was it to you yet again)

there is more info online, find it yourself

(i'm a fosters man anyway)

*********** starts with dic and ends in head - just incase you were wondering

You could have just written it as so: d1ckhead.

I got this keyboard from the Rothschilds and so I make the rules. I saw it on a Youtube video so it's PROVEN.

I think I'm diminishing what little is left of my weary T2W patience by getting into this... were I watching this I'd be laughing at me trying to talk around the thick kid in the playground and maybe even pitching in with a mocking jibe.. at myself.

I've given up, waste of time, not sure why he cant' admit there is no fact.
Stubborn pride I spose, bizarre.
Even Darktone agreed there are no facts:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/com...rends-before-they-realize-14.html#post2222562

Last edited:

you should be both banned
you and you pals are giving the forum a bad name, with endless spam posts with zero content of any real use, how does that help the forum?

and what do you know?
show us, i've not seen anything of substance from you yet
and i think your just jealous of folks who do know something

so not everyone can write as well as you, who cares and insults won't win you any prizes on the net
but don't take us all for the fool your obviously are

you are both sad delusional know it all loosers
and why are you on here all the time?
you ve made yourself's look like right idiots
this forum does nt mean anything to me... but its your home lol

enjoy, and you can keep it, it has nothing of use to help make money.. least of all you two wallys

Next we'll have Triggerfish in here quoting the fkin Matrix again. And he'll genuinely believe it's relevant.

I'm rapidly coming round to the point of view of just letting it slide.
I'm past caring, I don't mind a good discussion, but stuff like this is just bizarre.
Its good lulz though :LOL:

I'm rapidly coming round to the point of view of just letting it slide.
I'm past caring, I don't mind a good discussion, but stuff like this is just bizarre.
Its good lulz though :LOL:

:):):):)

letting it slide, you and your mate have been at it all day just between yourself's
good one.....
i could nt be arss..ed

good evening to you sir - keep up the good work :):):):):):):):):)

.....you're mad, eh?

you understand what a primary source is right?

eh random.....primary source....ie 1st hand info?

what was crying out for primary sources is now swimming in whistle blowers left right & centre, as the following markets:

libor
swaps
energy (decades ago: enron)
energy (now: jpm/total)
fx
PMs
equities

...were according to the most hardcore of conspiracy theorists, being manipulated.

conspiracy theory is now conspiracy fact. there are very few conspiracies left.

Such nonsense on so many levels, but I swear someone could do a thesis on the deluded nature of you guys, because I genuinely believe you don't doubt yourself - it's fun to watch, but fk me is it depressing also.

as pro or anti lizard goal keeping xxxxxxxx lovers us mere mortals are, i will leave you, random, with this thought....

the BIS (the central bank of central banks) sells paper gold regularly, for what reason i wont speculate on (they dont either)......

yet the new fed bank chairlady janet yellen said (yest)today she has yet to come across a model which accurately identified the drivers of gold prices.

so, to put in perspective, the larger (global) CB (BIS) is selling gold (a rare commodity which has for centuries been a hedge against inflation) for reasons unbeknown to the Fed.....yep right. & yellen refuses to / or cannot work out the drivers behind gold price......maybe she shld chart gold vs fiat ccy (inflation adjusted)?

there are question marks over who these quotes are attributed to, regardless they are aligned to jeffersons sentiments:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered."

...& theres plenty of other anti fiat / anti war mongering politicians who have conveniently disappeared which i cld add but wld be futile.

crazy ****. but random, feel content that you live in a free country and you can vote & speak freely, cameron or miliband btw? strictly or x factor? dominoes or pizza hut?

(p.s. whats the size of the uk investment banks balance sheets as a % of GDP?)

Last edited:
Well look at this, dismissive tactics with an attempt to add mystery with an open ended question and by implication, knowledge - I'm incredibly impressed by such coherence.
No dismissive tactics, just putting you straight on what I was talking about.
The question i asked (which to my mind is close ended) was "Have you done any research on the subject?" Im guessing by your reply, that like most people, the answer is 'no'.

Feel free to enlighten me as to "how its created". Full understanding of the topic such as you have should allow for a well constructed synopsis and no diffuse bullsh!t. Somehow I'm doubting it'll be Hitchens in VF level, but maybe you've been hiding your talents....
Id describe my understanding as fair, with much to learn. The thread I started on the subject is here What is money? Where does our money come from? Feel free to take a look.
By your own admission youve worked an FX desk. Im sure you could bring a lot of useful insight to these boards rather than lulz it up so much. What a waste.

Last edited:
conspiracy theory is now conspiracy fact. there are very few conspiracies left.

Give me a break, what this guy is claiming is outrageous vs the reality of those proven 'conspiracies' and not at all in the same league as one historical banking family owning the whole of the street.

I honestly don't care if you've gone a bit strange reading gold blogs and or holding physical, it's happening to many many people out there as well as GATA as a collective and since I have no interest in gold, I can't sympathise.