Following the money: catching the trends before they realize

EURAUD sharp drop

Anyone know why? I speculate that it shed some weight to hold up longer.

This pair has been incredibly hectic this past hour.

Last edited:
New lows on AUD highs on EUR

dis shiz right here :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Was sleeping through the upside so to me it just looks even more overweight than before.

How high can it go? I can't trust this price with net long position even for a minute despite the ridiculous bullishness. Truly ridiculous.

EURAUD sold off a bit from recent highs

Was sleeping through the upside so to me it just looks even more overweight than before.

How high can it go? I can't trust this price with net long position even for a minute despite the ridiculous bullishness. Truly ridiculous.

It dropped off to a crucial support level, I wouldn't bet on it cracking significantly below that intra-day though. I think a bit of a bounce is more likely in the immediate-term.

Still short mod though. This thing is going to reverse eventually and I don't plan on missing out on what could be one of the biggest trends out of the majors during 2014.

EURAUD rally near all time highs

Approaching next resistance. I think this thing may fall like a house of cards. It's going to take a stupid amount of buying to break this out again, if that much volume gets put on the table I'll bet deep pocketed corporate mod-term operators step up to the table and take advantage of the enormous haul and this ridiculous price. If it does break out that'll just mean more volume on the table, more to take after the price gets too heavy for even the most massively ridiculous stampede of bulls to drive up.

But hey we've seen new highs 100 times before so there's a decent chance we see new highs again. Gonna keep pivoting till I get the top though, in short mod, like I said before.

Hope every light footed trader enjoyed making a big haul on the swing. IT was a real easy one to jump in on. ;)

Last edited:
EURAUD on the brink of new highs

Approaching next resistance. I think this thing may fall like a house of cards. It's going to take a stupid amount of buying to break this out again, if that much volume gets put on the table I'll bet deep pocketed corporate mod-term operators step up to the table and take advantage of the enormous haul and this ridiculous price. If it does break out that'll just mean more volume on the table, more to take after the price gets too heavy for even the most massively ridiculous stampede of bulls to drive up.

But hey we've seen new highs 100 times before so there's a decent chance we see new highs again. Gonna keep pivoting till I get the top though, in short mod, like I said before.

Hope every light footed trader enjoyed making a big haul on the swing. IT was a real easy one to jump in on. ;)

Right now that's resistance, had a nice clean bounce so I'm expecting a pullback soon.

EURAUD strong pullback

Right now that's resistance, had a nice clean bounce so I'm expecting a pullback soon.

Very strong pullback. Now back at support. Anticipating at least a rebound near resistance. Not expecting new highs yet.

EURAUD pulled back to 2nd support

Very strong pullback. Now back at support. Anticipating at least a rebound near resistance. Not expecting new highs yet.

Made a sharp bounce, cooled down back to support and pulled off a smoother stronger bounce.

Looks like it may be in for another rally, possibly close to resistance which currently rests at 3 year highs.

EURAUD churning up

Made a sharp bounce, cooled down back to support and pulled off a smoother stronger bounce.

Looks like it may be in for another rally, possibly close to resistance which currently rests at 3 year highs.

Showing strength since reaching support, decent upside potential for today. If pullbacks stay shallow for the next few hours bulls shouldn't have anything to worry about for dozens of pips on the upside.

I think there could be some decent intra-day upside on this for 8 hours, maybe more.

Last edited:
Nice bounce on the EURAUD

Showing strength since reaching support, decent upside potential for today. If pullbacks stay shallow for the next few hours bulls shouldn't have anything to worry about for dozens of pips on the upside.

I think there could be some decent intra-day upside on this for 8 hours, maybe more.

I'm skeptical this will keep up without letting off a significant bit of steam. It's back at what I would consider a loose resistance so I think a fib trace to the 61 line near its' most recent support would give me more confidence in this upside, for the intra-day at least. Bulls could use some re-energizing if theirs any hope of ever even getting close to top resistance without throwing out capital.

I'm shy of buying for now.

Last edited:
Extremely sharp drop off EURAUD

I'm skeptical this will keep up without letting off a significant bit of steam. It's back at what I would consider a loose resistance so I think a fib trace to the 61 line near its' most recent support would give me more confidence in this upside, for the intra-day at least. Bulls could use some re-energizing if theirs any hope of ever even getting close to top resistance without throwing out capital.

I'm shy of buying for now.

Huge drop, short lived rebound. Maybe the next one will be better.

Anyway I'm sticking short.

EURAUD rebound 2 weaker than the first

Huge drop, short lived rebound. Maybe the next one will be better.

Anyway I'm sticking short.

My best guess is it accumulates around that 61 fib level I mentioned earlier before starting to move back up again. Should be kept down tight a bit on the downside from here until then.

EURAUD trading choppy at new highs

My best guess is it accumulates around that 61 fib level I mentioned earlier before starting to move back up again. Should be kept down tight a bit on the downside from here until then.

Had a nice bounce before but it looks like it's holding up to sell. AUD could rebound when its' markets open in about 8 hours. European markets closing within these next few hours that may have attributed to its' latest drop.

I have a feeling a big move on the downside is going to happen today. My best guess is EURAUD drops close to 1.54000 before rebounding back around 1.543000 before having a more substantial drop around 1.535000. This guess is relevant only to price fluctuations for the next 12 hours or so.

Let's see if my guess is close to the mark.

EURAUD breakout to new highs

Had a nice bounce before but it looks like it's holding up to sell. AUD could rebound when its' markets open in about 8 hours. European markets closing within these next few hours that may have attributed to its' latest drop.

I have a feeling a big move on the downside is going to happen today. My best guess is EURAUD drops close to 1.54000 before rebounding back around 1.543000 before having a more substantial drop around 1.535000. This guess is relevant only to price fluctuations for the next 12 hours or so.

Let's see if my guess is close to the mark.

Euro moved up a smidgen so there we have it new highs.

This price is so inflated. How spectacular.

Last edited:
Checked out a bit more on the EURAUD

Euro moved up a smidgen so there we have it new highs.

This price is so inflated. How spectacular.

EURUSD looks good for a pullback.

AUDUSD looking strong after its' most recent bottom.

AUD index looks good for a bounce today.

And the EUR index is trading sideways around intra-day resistance not far from its' spectacular high on Friday.

Recipe for a big drop? One thing's practically for sure, there's more money on the downside here than the upside...

Sharp drop off the top of EURAUD

EURUSD looks good for a pullback.

AUDUSD looking strong after its' most recent bottom.

AUD index looks good for a bounce today.

And the EUR index is trading sideways around intra-day resistance not far from its' spectacular high on Friday.

Recipe for a big drop? One thing's practically for sure, there's more money on the downside here than the upside...

AUD showing a lot of power. Looking out for a quick rebound within the hour. EURAUD back in a sweet spot that's paid buyers several times today.

Last edited:
Markets just got rocked.

AUD showing a lot of power. Looking out for a quick rebound within the hour. EURAUD back in a sweet spot that's paid buyers several times today.

TAPERING! I'm surprised. I didn't even expect it.

Last edited:
This week looking forward and backward

Last week we got tapering, since then the USD has pulled itself up to a favorable position looking at the day chart, I think it will hold up through this week. EUR sold off into the weekend but looks good for a bounce to start the week on the hour chart. The AUD made a scoop into lows last week before ending the week up. I think the AUD could extend those gains next week but might be best off selling early on as it would be more profitable to take advantage of the bears here than to have the AUD fight its' way up against them, it may consolidate all week. Gold is back at support and looking very strong since its' bottom under $1,190. IF gold is due for a major bounce soon then its' price should hold tight in the $1,190 - $1,220 range through most if not all of next week. After gold breaks past $1,270 it's "on" to $1,400+ IMO.

Got lucky on time to see EURAUD huge 1m bounce

Last week we got tapering, since then the USD has pulled itself up to a favorable position looking at the day chart, I think it will hold up through this week. EUR sold off into the weekend but looks good for a bounce to start the week on the hour chart. The AUD made a scoop into lows last week before ending the week up. I think the AUD could extend those gains next week but might be best off selling early on as it would be more profitable to take advantage of the bears here than to have the AUD fight its' way up against them, it may consolidate all week. Gold is back at support and looking very strong since its' bottom under $1,190. IF gold is due for a major bounce soon then its' price should hold tight in the $1,190 - $1,220 range through most if not all of next week. After gold breaks past $1,270 it's "on" to $1,400+ IMO.

It's fallen back down halfway and I think that there's room for a bit more upside while the dollar potentially keeps consolidating.

I'm still short mod-term. In for upside if there's any left, I think there is.

Very interesting move to check on it, it tells a lot about where the EUR, AUD and USD are at.

So the EURAUD bounced

It's fallen back down halfway and I think that there's room for a bit more upside while the dollar potentially keeps consolidating.

I'm still short mod-term. In for upside if there's any left, I think there is.

Very interesting move to check on it, it tells a lot about where the EUR, AUD and USD are at.

I think we've got potential for new session highs within the hour.

I think that it should hit the top soon though.