Doomy's back and he's about to butthurt the AUD/USD

Hi Doomsberg

9.30pm update

Under 8814 is a scalp sell - but key interim support levels at 8805 and 8807

I would hope you stay above 8805 as that would be a scalp buy again

Straight back over 14 and the we need 17 and 21 for any attempt at the 25-26 R area

Under 8805 - last hope for a scalp bounce is 8802

Under there for me back to sells again for now

GL

Regards

F

Coming up to 11.00 pm and update as not waiting up for the 12.30am Inflation data news

It should stay under 8810 now - so can you let it bounce and sell it like mad ;-)

I suppose its all going to be set up for the news - as perfect excuse.

If it is going to be a sell off after news - i thought they would try higher first.

Similar if he market is trying to get bears in prior to news - could that be the opposite set up - for good data to then bounce it up over 8840+

That to me would be gambling time - trading that news prior to the release

To keep all guessing - price should stay above 8780 now and just range up to 8800 - to tease all and sundry

GL what ever you do - and when you are in Soho in March - please let me know what Lola's like ;-))

Regards

F

Last edited:

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 140
Ok - it didn't make 8810 - only 8808 -;-)

Will it do the LL - or will it stay above 8800 now for even more teasing

I guess you had about £300 a pip on that sell under 8810 - as its at least with everybody's trend direction

Anyway off to bed and leaving absolutely nothing on - but now over 8811 and 14 it would be back to scalp buys on about £600 a pip and then whilst under 8801 and 98 a scalp sell on about £900 a pip ;-)))

( I think the forum likes sells and feel happier when you are selling lol )

Regards

F

Last edited:
Just noticed your luck is still in - it did do a HL - not a LL under 8800. £600 a pip scalp buys over 11 and 14 ;-)))

Oh dear, what just happened was hell.... i moved my stops down, was stopped out on all. And then of course there was a bullish surge of 60 points a few moments later. At the end i was at £175 a point so would of bagged over 8k on the trade and kept the 2.5k i used for the trade.

Oh well, pain happens

Attachments

• hell.png
    hell.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 168
Oh dear, what just happened was hell.... i moved my stops down, was stopped out on all. And then of course there was a bullish surge of 60 points a few moments later. At the end i was at £175 a point so would of bagged over 8k on the trade and kept the 2.5k i used for the trade.

Oh well, pain happens

I feel sick.

Keep the screen shots of all this as a reminder.
Its not a waste if you learn to avoid this again.

Keep your main focus on risk and how much you can lose,
stick to your planned size, and don't trade in front of news.
If a trade doesn't work out, gtfo and re-assess or leave alone.

I'm hesitant to say bad luck because it was avoidable.
Probably not what you want to hear right now.

Sorry if I sound like a cnut, if its any consolation,
its a lesson I learned the hard way early on.
Its better to take a beating and learn how to survive than it
is to luck out and then have a bigger blowup.

If you learn something from this, you have still profited
in the long run - look at it as an educational expense.

Oh well, pain happens
Im glad you got you got stopped out mate, because something much worse might have happened. You might have not got stopped out and gone on to take your 8k, and come away thinking youd done something right!
Seriously, your having sleepless nights at 40 yet you manage accumulate 175, but its all ok because youve wound your stops up!!:eek:
If you seriously want to make some money trading get yourself to a mind shop, and get to the bottom of whats behind this "I goto fade the weekly, with 4x too much size, with knatscock stops, and tell everybody about it!" behavior.
Its bollox!

While you at it buy a copy of 'trading in the zone'. Scratch that, you got no money left. pm me your address and ill buy you a copy!

Actually f that to! Im a skin flint!

click for less pain!