Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cadjpy

I bought oil at lows yesterday, so we are holding and moving up so I've bought this cadjpy at the lows ahead of cad base rates this week. I think the daily chart is holding and will reverse, time will tell.

Mike

Attachments

• cadjpy.png
    cadjpy.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 157
eurjpy

eurjpy daily - I'm looking to short 140.87 for a possible drop to 135 / 130 in next week or so.

Attachments

• eurjpy.png
    eurjpy.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 163
CASDJPY - daily chart

A lot of CAD data today so this is on my watchlist to see if this may start to recover.

Mike

Attachments

• cadjpy_daily.png
    cadjpy_daily.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 197
The best charts are the ones that work for you and even after multi thousands of live trades are still making you consistent money

Whether they are line - bars - candles - crosses - whether a 10 second fully loaded tick - or a naked one hour - what ever you read best from

WE are all different as traders and people - so what works for me - might be the worst set up out for another trader

Regards

F

whatever the system calls for =p
I'm trading based on some kind of S/R, so as long as I can get some kind of indication of where price is relative to levels, I don't care if it's candles or a csv export.

GBPJPY
MPC rate votes out in 15 mins 20th August 2014
GBPJPY daliy charts with fibs showing huge 2014 box play

I bought contracts down here.
If I'm right about this we may see 180 into the end of 2014.

Mike

Attachments

• gj daily fibs before votes decision data 20th aug.png
    gj daily fibs before votes decision data 20th aug.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 163
Nzdusd

I'm long from 8335. If we can close above 8350 today we may see 85 soon.

Mike

Attachments

• nzdusd_4_hr.png
    nzdusd_4_hr.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 162
update NZDUSD & GBPJPY

GBPJPY is holding 172 this week but not much else BUT the 4 hour chart suggests we can pull up from here.

NZDUSD working towards my target well, see the file below.

Mike

Attachments

• nzdusd_daily_update.png
    nzdusd_daily_update.png
    128.8 KB · Views: 235
update and my main trade this week...

GBPJPY, my target was 175, we got to 174 and failed but i did lock in 100 points profit before this and started shorting when the 60 minute reversal bars strated to appear.

NZDUSD, we got to 84, my target was 85, so same approach, locked in some profits and walked away when the trade was taken out.

New target, USDJPY. We have a lot of jpy data early part of the week so i will buy into weakness.
see image.

Mike

Attachments

• uj daily today.png
    uj daily today.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
GBPJPY, my target was 175, we got to 174 and failed but i did lock in 100 points profit before this and started shorting when the 60 minute reversal bars strated to appear.

NZDUSD, we got to 84, my target was 85, so same approach, locked in some profits and walked away when the trade was taken out.

New target, USDJPY. We have a lot of jpy data early part of the week so i will buy into weakness.
see image.

Mike

I agree with USD/JPY on long side. Breakout close above 105 along with structural problems of Japanese economy make this a favorable trade. Easily can see 120-150 yen in 3-6 months, and 200+ in one year.

Japan has no way it can may its debts and keep JGB yields low enough to avoid bankruptcy other than devaluing the currency. Demographics point to reduced tax revenue, and years of failed stimulus (-7% GDP growth adjusted for deficit spending in 2014), have sewed the seeds for default and currency crisis.

I'm hoping US jolts (jobs) will drag the usdjpy down to at least 10570.
Nikkei is holding up despite terrible gdp of -1.8% but the dow is really struggling up here so I will watch these 2 closes today and then decide how to manage my stock positions.
US jolts data has been a key driving force in Dow and US$ strength as fed is seeing such a steady climb of job openings so far this year.

So USDJPY will be a key focus and just watching how the gbpjpy is playing out ahead of the 18th vote.

Mike

Usdcad

I'm seeing US$ strength with US GDP on Friday and asset classes under pressure.
A lot of opportunities brewing 2nd half of September into October.

Mike

Attachments

• usdcad daily.png
    usdcad daily.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 203
EURCAD - will oil kill the cad?

Oil has dragged the cad down after a first half year of poor cad data also.

Has CAD turned around? cad GDP today.

ECB & cad rates next week.

I'm short on a 15 / 60 min sell signal in today's euro session but I'm holding my stop.

Mike

Attachments

• cad eur 28-11-2014 11-22-08.png
    cad eur 28-11-2014 11-22-08.png
    68.9 KB · Views: 154
Gbpaud

This pair can move well if it gets going. I'm long at 186 so with a weak close it's has not put in a reversal bar after all this selling. I am prepared to get stopped but if we hold and close well next week I will add.

Mike

Attachments

• gbpaud 4 hr.jpg
    gbpaud 4 hr.jpg
    366.5 KB · Views: 163
The dollar index, a measure of the dollar’s strength against a trade-weighted basket of six currencies, the heaviest of which is the euro, DXY, -0.13% was up 0.48% to 92.3300 Thursday.

The shared currency EURUSD, +0.10% fell to $1.175, its lowest since late 2005, around 8 a.m. Eastern time. It was valued at $1.179 in recent trade, down from $1.183 late Wednesday.

GBPAUD part 2

small stop out end of last week but decent push yesterday so I bought the lows after the inflation data.

Looking to see if we can push for 190, longer term this year I see this pair at 200.

Mike

Attachments

• ga update.png
    ga update.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 159
GBPJPY (and gbpaud update)

GBPAUD dropped after my post, dipped under the daily 200, held and then ran up for 600 points. I'm now waiting for that to pull back for another piece of that market.

GBPJPY>
These retests are very powerful, which is why I like this gbpjpy.

I will wait till after the data tomorrow and hope for a good price to get in at 17770.

Mike

Attachments

• gj daily.png
    gj daily.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 165
GBPJPY (another GBPAUD update)

GBPAUD - 1200 points form January lows, not bad.

GBPJPY 4 hr chart
BoE rates on Thursday
Only a few people on the planet know what will become...
In the meantime the daily chart has been in a 2 week consolidation and has just dipped under support.
That can sometimes mean it's ready to go. Either take a very low spot and hold or leave it alone till after the data.
I recommend you leave alone as you are against the algo's. See GBPCAD / GBPAUD for possible effects of this.

Mike

Attachments

• gj 4 hr pre rates 3.2.15.png
    gj 4 hr pre rates 3.2.15.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 168
GBPJPY update

GBPJPY daily
fed budget day and UK inflation this week but I'm still buying pull backs in this one. 18150 is support here.

Mike Hamilton

Attachments

• gj daily update.png
    gj daily update.png
    92.8 KB · Views: 141
GBPJPY - a trend view for the coming weeks

I think this is a potentially very bullish pattern and i'm buying dips.
If we are to break i think it will be into next week.

Mike

Attachments

• gj daily.png
    gj daily.png
    124.7 KB · Views: 358