Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EURUSD daily

EURUSD daily

We have come off the 13350 support his week with 2 days of buying but only to sit under the daily 8ema.

I'm short from euro session highs at 13435 area looking to see of we close below this key pivot of 13425 today ready to drop to monthly s2 at 13270

The 4 hr chart shows this market is struggling.

My stop is only 18 pts above

Attachments

• eurusd this week.png
    eurusd this week.png
    155 KB · Views: 175
eurusd daily

I'm looking to short any pull back around the 13480/500 area tomorrow.

Mike

Attachments

• eurusd daily short.png
    eurusd daily short.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 176
what do you see in the usdjpy?

Good morning to u Mike ,
I am very sorry for the late reply , as i did NOT notice ur question to me till today with the email i received .
I am more than happy to give u my take on the market action at that time of ur question which was 13/11. And i am doing it out of respect to ur request .
I am a total and full Fibonacci trader , i do NOT use any indicators , because (and for me ONLY ) , I dont need artificial light when i have the sun out . hahahaha ,, hope u dont mind the way i put things .
i believe that this market is mathematically calculated and harmonically balanced at the highest order , hence the basis of my analyses .
My analyses are based on the hourly chart. BUT i am NOT a swig trader , as i am an intra day trader and trade the 15 mnt charts , BUT i am NOT a scalper .
I will try to keep it short , BUT there is a need for the use of important foundational info in the process
We will start at the major retracement low we had on the 7/11 as our base . which was a nicely behaved market action missing a repeat range down by 2 pips .
We get the first up range in , which sets the tone for the run to follow , and based on that first range , we get extensions to the next level , it is a MAJOR level , which came in at the high of the day on the 11/11 , price target 99.269 , and the market did pull up at 99.298 , which i can live with that , as i am sure if we zoom into the 15 mnt chart , we will see a level completing at that point ,and yes we also do have a 2618 ext. at 99.300, BUT that does NOT interest me , as my calculations are based on a different theory that i see work alot more consistent .
That becomes MY anchor level and what I call a point of balance , which will give me the foundation of what to expect next .
As u can see ,, that first small range evolved into a bigger range , and i do that because , and ONLY to MY OWN satisfaction and opinion , i have come to the belief that the market IS constructed to Fibs , and because the market is an ever evolving thing , and so do our Fibs need to be the same .
That range sets up next top , the top of the 12/11 , which is a reasonably strong Fib level that i call my first station , and also it completes what i call a cycle for me ( based on swings ) , at which i would expect a pull back , which did NOT fail us ,,, A 2 day pull back which indicates the importance of that level , and was also to a Major point that fits with my Fib extension theories .
After the retracement , We then see another evolving in the making , we see the market pushes higher , and so we follow it based on our extensions theories , and again to no surprise to me ,, we get this last top on the 15/11 with first station( on the bigger picture ) target at 100.395 ,, Actual top 100.435 , again i can live with the market to be over running a level by 4 pips over a 6 day action , and again I am sure it would be clear if we zoom in to smaller time frame to see why it had to go there.
Now that was on the big picture ,, BUT this is a daily standard routine for me on the 15 mnt chart , and i see it day in day out ,, very very powerful stuff .
I know there are NO details as to why i get these targets ,, and it is because i do NOT share my finer details in the public forum for many reasons.
Also i would like to suggest something IF I MAY ,, that u seriously look into introducing Fibs into ur trading , as they are extremely powerful and precise , as they will give u the ability to pick almost every swing top and bottom and daily tops and bottoms , IF u r an intra day trader
Cheers,
George :cool:

Last edited:
Fibs

Good morning to u Mike ,
I am very sorry for the late reply , as i did NOT notice ur question to me till today with the email i received .
I am more than happy to give u my take on the market action at that time of ur question which was 13/11. And i am doing it out of respect to ur request .
I am a total and full Fibonacci trader , i do NOT use any indicators , because (and for me ONLY ) , I dont need artificial light when i have the sun out . hahahaha ,, hope u dont mind the way i put things .
i believe that this market is mathematically calculated and harmonically balanced at the highest order , hence the basis of my analyses .
My analyses are based on the hourly chart. BUT i am NOT a swig trader , as i am an intra day trader and trade the 15 mnt charts , BUT i am NOT a scalper .
I will try to keep it short , BUT there is a need for the use of important foundational info in the process
We will start at the major retracement low we had on the 7/11 as our base . which was a nicely behaved market action missing a repeat range down by 2 pips .
We get the first up range in , which sets the tone for the run to follow , and based on that first range , we get extensions to the next level , it is a MAJOR level , which came in at the high of the day on the 11/11 , price target 99.269 , and the market did pull up at 99.298 , which i can live with that , as i am sure if we zoom into the 15 mnt chart , we will see a level completing at that point ,and yes we also do have a 2618 ext. at 99.300, BUT that does NOT interest me , as my calculations are based on a different theory that i see work alot more consistent .
That becomes MY anchor level and what I call a point of balance , which will give me the foundation of what to expect next .
As u can see ,, that first small range evolved into a bigger range , and i do that because , and ONLY to MY OWN satisfaction and opinion , i have come to the belief that the market IS constructed to Fibs , and because the market is an ever evolving thing , and so do our Fibs need to be the same .
That range sets up next top , the top of the 12/11 , which is a reasonably strong Fib level that i call my first station , and also it completes what i call a cycle for me ( based on swings ) , at which i would expect a pull back , which did NOT fail us ,,, A 2 day pull back which indicates the importance of that level , and was also to a Major point that fits with my Fib extension theories .
After the retracement , We then see another evolving in the making , we see the market pushes higher , and so we follow it based on our extensions theories , and again to no surprise to me ,, we get this last top on the 15/11 with first station( on the bigger picture ) target at 100.395 ,, Actual top 100.435 , again i can live with the market to be over running a level by 4 pips over a 6 day action , and again I am sure it would be clear if we zoom in to smaller time frame to see why it had to go there.
Now that was on the big picture ,, BUT this is a daily standard routine for me on the 15 mnt chart , and i see it day in day out ,, very very powerful stuff .
I know there are NO details as to why i get these targets ,, and it is because i do NOT share my finer details in the public forum for many reasons.
Also i would like to suggest something IF I MAY ,, that u seriously look into introducing Fibs into ur trading , as they are extremely powerful and precise , as they will give u the ability to pick almost every swing top and bottom and daily tops and bottoms , IF u r an intra day trader
Cheers,

Hi George,

Thanks for your analysis. I agree, fibs is one of my favourite tools, I use it to trade forex but I also use it in momentum trading of oil and the dow, especially on fed day. The market is ever more technical and fibs will always be a good trading 'friend' to me.

I'm hoping the usdjpy will drop to 50% - 100.60 level in the early part of the week.

Mike

Hi George,

Thanks for your analysis. I agree, fibs is one of my favourite tools, I use it to trade forex but I also use it in momentum trading of oil and the dow, especially on fed day. The market is ever more technical and fibs will always be a good trading 'friend' to me.

I'm hoping the usdjpy will drop to 50% - 100.60 level in the early part of the week.

Mike
Hello Mike ,
It is my pleasure ,, anytime u would like an opinion , please feel free , and i have some levels to suggest keeping an eye on IF they push up , which i can happily share with u the details , but the levels are ,,
101.56 and the double top level at 101.53
repeat range at 101.37
And 101.45
That is ON the smaller picture , BUT if they truly push up , then we need to bring in the big range up previously .
Speaking of Fibs, i would like to suggest something to u , which i do NOT wish to mention in the public forum , due to the rubbish i get bombarded with from some time wasters and negative people , so i will send it to u via pm , pls keep an eye on ur pm box .
Cheers,

Hello Mike ,
It is my pleasure ,, anytime u would like an opinion , please feel free , and i have some levels to suggest keeping an eye on IF they push up , which i can happily share with u the details , but the levels are ,,
101.56 and the double top level at 101.53
repeat range at 101.37
And 101.45
That is ON the smaller picture , BUT if they truly push up , then we need to bring in the big range up previously .
Speaking of Fibs, i would like to suggest something to u , which i do NOT wish to mention in the public forum , due to the rubbish i get bombarded with from some time wasters and negative people , so i will send it to u via pm , pls keep an eye on ur pm box .
Cheers,
Just wanted to update Mike ,
The analyses i did this morning were based on the daily chart ONLY ,, which is NOT the time frame i use for trading and neither for analyses , because of the over runs we get on them , because it is nothing to get 20 , 30 or even 50 pip over runs,, as this has been my experience , and something i explained to u in my pm. BUT i still keep the major levels in sight , and i correlate them with my 15 mnt charts ..
BUT ,, IF we zoom into the 15 mnt chart , which is MY playground , we get a much clearer picture , and more accurate calls .
SO far what the market has done is this ,
As i always say ,, each bar has a mathematical relationship to the bar before it ,, and that applies to ALL time frames , so in reality what we have so far is the following,,
IF we look at yesterdays range , and we use that at the low of today , it will give us a road map , alongside other ways i use Fibs , u will see we have a extended repeat of 1618 with a target of 101.785 and the actual top to this writing is 101.805.
And If we use the first range out from the days low ,which is ONLY visible on 5 mnt charts , the top so far IS a classic extended repeat Fib level very often used , giving me a target of 101.086. , but that needs more explanation.
Also on the daily we have a 200% extended repeat range , which is based on the first range of the October low giving me a target of 101.825 .
Fibs are NOT hard at all once one understands the theory behind their application. BUT u can see this the accuracy it calls turning points for an intra day trader like me .
It will be interesting to see what they will dish out next Mike :LOL:, and we shall wait and enjoy .
Cheers,

Last edited:
AUDUSD - daily chart

AUDUSD - daily chart

GDP data Wednesday.

I think this price action suggests audusd can hold here close above 9150 will give us confirmation.

Attachments

• audusd.png
    audusd.png
    64.4 KB · Views: 171
eurusd daily

we are still holding the daily 8. Very resilient so far.
Close below and I will get short and look for 135.
fed day Wednesday and triple witching Friday so a big week ahead with the dow looking like we may see another leg down this week.

Attachments

• eur daily.png
    eur daily.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 165
EURUSD - 1 hr chart ahead of fed 18-12-2013

This chart is trapped at a key pivot level with fed day and triple witching Friday.

but the chart has been very resilient lately.

So close above 13575 and we may break up
Close under 137 and we could start a journey to 135.

Mike

Attachments

• euro_on_fed_day.png
    euro_on_fed_day.png
    91.4 KB · Views: 155
Audusd

Click on the chart to see what i see in this pair.

What do you think?

Mike

Attachments

• audusd.png
    audusd.png
    83 KB · Views: 173
MT4 all the way. Easy to use and you can do loads of stuff. They also don't take up too much bandwidth or PC power