Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
JPY update

The usdjpy is not holding and we have US monthly jobs on Friday.
So I'm keeping my powder dry,till then.

In the meantime I'm buying small position in this eurjpy and will add if it works, stay out if we break intra day support at 750.

Good luck.

Mike

Attachments

• ej_4_hr.png
    ej_4_hr.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 174
Yen pairs - this week

THE YEN

This tends to get bought when the markets are nervous / selling.
So I am not committed to buying this gbpjpy; I'm trading the ranges intra day but holding on to a half size position overnight if we get a good close today.

I like the curve of the 200 ma in this gbpjpy daily chart and this test of that level - I am buying dips and scaling in / out as the usual wave signals work out in smaller time frames.

It seems to be out of favour to buy the gbp right now but we have inflation creeping in a my favourite reversal pattern in a 4 hour chart has been completed.

Trade carefully and protect your account.

Mike

Attachments

• GJ - daily.jpg
    GJ - daily.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 177
CAD - inflation data - Friday 21st April 2017

Oil took a big drop yesterday after invents but landed in a support area.
Can oil find buyers here? I'm buying small positions but trading carefully; I will add if we get holding signals.

In the meantime this cadjpy chart is a trade idea.
CADJPY daily chart. I'm long from these lows but can we close above 81 today and create a swing long buy signal?

Trade using a position size that suits your account. protect your account at all times and don't get greedy.

Good luck.

Mike

Attachments

• cj 20-04-2017 13-09-33.jpg
    cj 20-04-2017 13-09-33.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 164
I bought cadjpy at 8175 yesterday. Looking for oil to turn and the US to rewrite the NAFTA agreement to give this one a boost. The charts look to me as if we may even be heading for parity towards the end of the year but lets see.

the Squeeze strategy: euraud

The best performing monthly index has been the Nikkei - so far at this midway point. So safe havens have been sold including yen and gold. Data for the US and Eurozone has been strong and of course the ECB have delayed any decision on restricting stimulus because of the polarisation of the Eurozone with the German economy striding out and Greece still living off bailouts.
So I have been watching for the drivers in this market and the weak gold and ‘Euro squeeze’ is one of the most interesting. So after last weeks sell from resistance in this euraud, we have been buying and scalping around this pair in a strategy I call ‘sing and swing’. That’s where we have a core position in the account but scalp around it to squeeze out the every drop of profit. Even if this doesn’t work, we will still have made a profit and be in a ‘free trade’ (risk free trade) in the process.

Mike

Attachments

• ea daily.jpg
    ea daily.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 193
The Euro update

We traded the EURCAD and the EURAUD long and countered it with a short in the dax.

The Nasdaq leads and the Dow follows. The Nasdaq put a sell signal in last week while the Dow was running up on low volume so it seemed vaible to short the indices.

Didn't work for me yesterday, I shorted, got my stop to break even and gave 30 pips back but worked well today on the Dow and dax.

Mike

Attachments

• ea weekly upodate.jpg
    ea weekly upodate.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 139
EURJPY trade idea

The eurjpy has come into an interesting support level so I'm long at today's lows and will see if it's worth holding. Need to close above 133 today if this is to do anything.

Attachments

• ej_D-$hr_1HR.png
    ej_D-$hr_1HR.png
    232 KB · Views: 183
The eurjpy has come into an interesting support level so I'm long at today's lows and will see if it's worth holding. Need to close above 133 today if this is to do anything.

took longer to work out than expected, a long box play but the dip this week finally brought in the buyers.

EURUSD - year end potential move

After this huge leg up in the Dow I think this will attract buyers back into the US$.
I started shorting the eurusd this session as I think the channel low is a big magnet for this struggling Euro and the mighty US$.

This could mean the dax can survive this drop.

I will continue to short highs for as long as that strategy works.

Attachments

• eu daily.jpg
    eu daily.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 167