Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just need to be careful till we get through UK & US inflation data tomorrow. I'm trading small size down here while the daily chart is in such a tight range.

Mike

Just need to be careful till we get through UK & US inflation data tomorrow. I'm trading small size down here while the daily chart is in such a tight range.

Mike

GJ highs sold all week, It may just continue to the downside but 175 looks like the next stop.

Mike

GBPAUD daily

I'm waiting for a pull back to 190 this week

Attachments

• ga daily.png
    ga daily.png
    86.6 KB · Views: 1,100
The GBPJPY has found a good resistance just below the 178.00 level, a continuation to the downside could be seen from there.

gbpaud

I bought a dip in gbpaud, the sell off after aud rates seems excessive and if the US$ gets bought today on FOMC later, then I think this pair could do well. I'm up 30 pips so far so i will move my stop closer and leave it.

Mike

GBPUSD

Trade what you see, ignore the news.

I see a bullish chart that has put in a reversal pattern and i will be looking to buy 15430 on Monday.

Mike

EURUSD - Time to get short?

The US could raise rates next month; it's a close call.

So here is what I see in the eurusd.

Be interested to hear what you think.

Mike

Attachments

• eurusd daily.jpg
    eurusd daily.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 299
EURJPY

Bought the lows today. Decent support. It's a swing trade so I need a good close today.

Mike

Attachments

• eurjpy daily.jpg
    eurjpy daily.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 155
EURJPY - week 11 - UPDATE

Busy week for data

US rates to go up at the FED meeting Wednesday?

Also
UK & JPY rates
UK jobs

Here is a level I'm looking out for on the eurjpy - see pic

I'm looking to buy at 12150 area and see if we can go to 12500.

Attachments

• ej weekly.jpg
    ej weekly.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Busy week for data

US rates to go up at the FED meeting Wednesday?

Also
UK & JPY rates
UK jobs

Here is a level I'm looking out for on the eurjpy - see pic

I'm looking to buy at 12150 area and see if we can go to 12500.

UPDATE: 16th march POST FED day~

Fed day is always a bit crazy, sloppy during the day and then aggressive moves.
So I waited till today and bought eurjpy at 12150, only 45 pips of the weeks lows.
I have a limit order just under 12500. It's options day tomorrow so be interesting to see where we close into the wekend.
ECB have already said easing will ease (lower).

Happy trading.

Mike

If you’re newbie in Forex market, chances are you’re still a little confused about all the charting and how to properly choose and invest money in currency pairs.

Fact is, this highly fluid market relies on a lot of factors in its movement – which means that indicators become even more crucial if you’re a beginner.

Yen pairs

I traded the eurjpy last week, made ok money and took some profits off at highs bought dips, but 122 didn't hold up and hear we are testing 120, a big pivotal numbver and area for the eurjpy.

I'm still a long term bear of the jpy so this week I'm looking at this dip in the usdjpy. I have bought today push lower and will look to see where we are at the end of the day. Close above 112 today and this could bode well for the rest of the month and into April.

If you want any clarification, let me know. I do like this chart pattern, just a question of whether this market finds buyers on this dip or are we just going to sell into any 'rally'.

Mike

Attachments

• uj daily.jpg
    uj daily.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 172
I bought 11095 midday, so will see if this holds up at the close.

Yen has been holding up with this dip in equities; we even had bonds and gold running up at the same time which is a big red alert to me.

Last weekend I sent out a warning notice about the probability of at least a pullback in the markets.

M

Follow up note - USDJPY

This market broke the support on Friday and so stopped me out for a small loss.
I have been day trading the gbp down to support but I am not holding trades in what is a week focussed on Brexit and not much else.

Mike