Doomy's back and he's about to butthurt the AUD/USD

Yeah, gtfo, mate. You're gambling at this point. This whole thing was a revenge trade.

Now you're hoping it goes your way. Just get out if it goes green.

Last edited:
I would totally agree - gambling is reckless - especially with money that you just cannot afford to lose.

Going from £20 a pip up to £100 per pip is fine if the money already in the kitty can cover it and you are using advanced MM to keep risk down

That's why Doomsberg as already identified 2 higher levels to exit from and then his risk might not be as £20 on a 70 or 100 pip + stop.

I would agree with CV, LV and all that if Dooms takes profits and treats it as intraday trading then thats fine - I know myself I buy and sell against the trend all the while - but I would not fancy leaving trades on overnight and with large stakes on.

I don't personally see Dooms as a gambler at all - but I really do hope he is not still in with £100 a pip holding under 8790 and 70 and 50 etc - that then would be very worrying

GL Dooms - personally I would be out under 8795 and only buying again over 15 - 28 and 40 - but that's just me - ( ok I am a scalper and any stop over 7 pips scares me to bits ;-))

Cheers for the helpful input, yes my stops are at 8792 so it's not a huge risk, some may say it's a gamble but i believe it to have a good chance of a high return with minimual risk.

Yes i will likely close this before i sleep or set price text alarms to wake me at key levels

or knock it back to the original 20pp pos with the new stops in place so if it does go his way he won't be butthurt.(y)

I agree with this. His position is at or about break even now, so no loss if he dumps 80pp. The disappointing part is if he closed his original position within an hour of opening he'd have 25 pips or so profit. I understand it's not what he was looking for but going against the trend take the money and run. What I don't understand is adding to his original position at approximately the same price. His avg price barely changed. I don't see the sense in that at all. If he was going to add he had several chances to average down a bit and maybe book a better profit if he got those 25 pips. Easy in hindsight of course, but still I don't see the sense of it.

Peter

Last edited:
@Pondlife: There's always that. :)

... But, actually, looking at that chart... It looks like it's going up to me, at least to 8840. I think 8840 may be the spot where it keels over for another plunge, but from my point of view, 8840 could happen.

On the other hand, I do believe the call for a bottom was done too early. You have to let these things consolidate, my man. I've been burned many times myself with the wrong timing on an entry.

Regardless, stick to your risk tolerance and get out if you have to.

Last edited:
Here we go.....

Here's each position individually rather than the aggregate view

Attachments

• yahee.png
    yahee.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 149
Cheers for the helpful input, yes my stops are at 8792 so it's not a huge risk, some may say it's a gamble but i believe it to have a good chance of a high return with minimual risk.

Yes i will likely close this before i sleep or set price text alarms to wake me at key levels

Dudeberg, I hope you realise we've come off a top trend line and now heading to 80s and looking at the weekly charts I'd say eventually 70s.

Change your mind or change your lifestyle :whistling

I'd say short the pants off the rises!

Just seen your previous blog... Good pips - but I'm thinking you'll be giving it back soon if you don't lockem in.

Last edited:
Now you are 10 pips onside you should go another £100 pp long.

The margin on the trade is a touch over 2k buddy, if i get 30 points and end up with overy 5k on my exit i'll be happy with that, but if i see any double tops or we bounce off a support zone i'll close prematurely
Youre going through all o this for 30 points!? what happened to the 1000 point run you were hoping for? I think you you got a bad case of toomuchsizeritous.

GL mate, hope the cpi gods are with u tonight.

£150 a point now, all stops moved in to near BE apart from the new in the pic.

The stops at 8805.... the mini resistance is only risking £250

Attachments

• mini support risk.png
    mini support risk.png
    15.3 KB · Views: 134

ok, just close it up now and book yaself into the shrink first thing! :(

You're crazy. :eek:

Well, this ain't my trade, but I'd be getting out right about now if it were mine. That's just my risk tolerance, though...

Do not listen to these chump change chancers. Once you are 15 pips up then size up to £300 pp.