HUGE PIPS Pairs in FOCUS

Nice swing to the down side, with traders net short and the budget just a few weeks away this is looking very good to the downside helped by great US jobs data and an improving US economy

Good input Steve, hopefully all these pairs make a 100+ pip dip move in my direction before the dollars make their next bounce.

I'm still quite confident, and loading contrary to my direction for the mod-term would likely be a great buy.

It's all about catching the bottoms and tops right mate? Finding the biggest moves in the smallest time frame is just the cream of the crop.

Last edited:
Indeed. I got burned last week at the start. Got the calls all wrong but hey what can you do. Can never make all the right calls but all adds to the excitment

Indeed. I got burned last week at the start. Got the calls all wrong but hey what can you do. Can never make all the right calls but all adds to the excitment

Discretion man it's everything in this biz.

Wow over 50 pips moved in the contrary direction on the GBP / AUD.

GBP took a quick dive here, it's been a very lucrative morning for sure.

GBP looks like it finally is catching the bottom, some drop we've had.

Wow. The GBP had a sweet break.

I'm gonna remain short for the long haul. Looking for 14100 within a few months , the BOE seems happy to devalue to GBP making exports cheaper

Mr. Crab

Whats your opinion about the reversal? What you think about Cable being reversed now as the bears are exhausted or they still got some power to take to further bottoms. I want to trade the reversal now and your opinion will be worthy.

Mr. Crab

Whats your opinion about the reversal? What you think about Cable being reversed now as the bears are exhausted or they still got some power to take to further bottoms. I want to trade the reversal now and your opinion will be worthy.

If a reversal is in the works as I expect it will be volatile to the downside... and more controlled on the upside until the full breakout.

That's why it's tough to catch these bottoms.