• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: Vision , Goals and Rules.

Hello all, thank you so much for creating this great forum!!!
This is TrungLN (I'm managing PSX and KSX).
Nice to meet you all!

Hey Cav and then the rest of then team ...great to see new blood and energy on T2W

I’ve been a little distracted on personal projects for a while so not been a massive contributor like I used to Be here.....but the Darwin platform interests me ...

Im interested in looking at the talent there and perhaps creating a portfolio to follow if the fees and rates are not too onerous.....which is my main bugbear with similar projects

I know the troue of traders Im looking for and performances so should be interesting

Cheers
N

Hi @NVP thanx!
Take your time, as you can read there are many pitfalls.
It is very difficult to make money with darwins but I think it is the best way to invest in other traders.

Just a reminder on the purpose of this subforum.

We are not here to promote darwins, we are here to review darwins.

We are not here to promote or advertise Darwinex, we are here to review and discuss darwinian stuff with the goal to make the most of it, as traders and/or investors.

Mild promotion is allowed only about Darwins.
Mentioning other businesses is allowed but only from real users to share their experience, not from the creators of the business to market themselves.

Usually what stats you will look into before choosing a darwin. I have also followed some darwin's but am currently making a profit to cover the loss before.

I was wandering about stock investing vs darwin investing.
With stocks I can find many independent reviews.
There are at least 100 youtubers reviewing Tesla.
I am speaking about investors reviews.
Not etoro or robinhood promoting stocks.

Darwinex reviewing darwins is like Ford reviewing Ford cars.
Darwinex or traders promoting their own darwins are not so useful for investors.
Investors need independent reviews to navigate and make money with darwins.
Here we are trying to fill this gap.

Last edited: