Darwinex Forum: Vision , Goals and Rules.

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,668 2,169
The "Darwins" subcategory has a restriction so that new topics have to be created by me.

"donnaforex style" ;)

I am moderator but only for the Darwinex Forum category.

Edit:
The restriction has been removed on July 24 , 2021 .

Last edited:
V

Viro Major

0 0
Celebrate !
Although, quick remark. I find the sub-forum category name “Darwinex Veterans” excluding in meaning. Not very inviting for newcomers...

Reactions: jekadril

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,668 2,169
Newcomers are welcome but i prefer to underline that we are not noobs.
Do you need Veterans? Here we are... ;)

Harvesting newcomers is not part of the vision, support is... :cool:

itstradingtime

79 219
Newcomers are welcome but i prefer to underline that we are not noobs.
Do you need Veterans? Here we are... ;)

Harvesting newcomers is not part of the vision, support is... :cool:

DominionCuentas is for sure a veteran and the most knowledgeable person I have ever met regarding GIFs, but I'm still confused and know absolutely nothing about his trading/investing skills :D

• Haha
Reactions: jekadril

DominionCuentas

13 26
DominionCuentas is for sure a veteran and the most knowledgeable person I have ever met regarding GIFs, but I'm still confused and know absolutely nothing about his trading/investing skills :D
@itstradingtime
I don't care about forum veteranship or GIFs mastery at all, but drop me a private message whenever you want.
Let's meet virtually on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon via Zoom/Skype to talk Trading.
Maybe I'll learn something from you. 😅

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock