• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex: Hall of Shame

BUX is closed so it doesn't appear on seach, you have to digit it on URL .
BTW BUX never had a significant aum

This is the crash list I used to stress test investing strategies.

SRK HBU RCA TAK XYT YVG JZH XXW XIN VQG RWL RIH FTA

Last edited:
This is the crah list I used to stress test investing strategies.

SRK HBU RCA TAK XYT YVG JZH XXW XIN VQG RWL RIH FTA

@CavaliereVerde Interesting.

---

From my point of view
SCS is also big crash, as I remember when this Darwin was introduced everyone was investing in it crazily...
Now, in underlying strategy DD is ~80%!!!
The darwin has lost huge amount because at peak it had an AUM of 1.5M and now DD of ~35%.
If Darwinex is transparent they must release amount/return on AUM (in absolute term) earned/lost by Darwins instead of performance fees (Shall we all write to Darwinex and see how transparent they are???).
---
Edit:
I have wrote an email to them, will keep you updated on this...

Last edited:
Last edited:
It's one thing to be overconfident and seriously but unintentionally misguided (see BUX), and it's another thing to intentionally throw together buzzwords, jargons and superfluous statements to deceive people into thinking you know what you're doing.

I also don't understand how some of these strategies still have investors even when the trader has since disappeared. See QUA, FSK, etc.

EDIT : Megalomaniac isn't mythomaniac. Megalo is more like Elon Musk or Zlatan Ibrahimovic... not so bad :p

I can see only HGF... It's not trading, It's just buy and hold on the stocks markets, i think...

What do you think about KNJ ? : https://www.darwinex.com/en/darwin/KNJ

Look at its trading account : https://www.darwinex.com/en/account/KNJ.9

Very weird thing... It's seems that the RM cut all before the IPO ... 😂

They don't.Darwinia investments are made with'monopoly money'.It is a marketing tool to attract new traders and ,darwinex thinks, it is motivational tool for existing customers.But most of customers quickly get disillusioned.
So DO they really invest or just paying the fee, if someone can make profit???

Since in the 'asset management' section i cannot see divergence&trade stats for darwinia invest, just for 'real investors'

• Haha
Reactions: TLN
I think yes.
@Gargamel used to calculate it.
Just, I dont remember location of that report
In short, Darwinex losed money when investing of top Darwin in Darwinia.
Sorry,that was @Sterso7

• Love
Reactions: TLN