Darwinex: Hall of Shame

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,550 1,994
AUA
;)

TrainerTXR

45 78
They don't.Darwinia investments are made with'monopoly money'.It is a marketing tool to attract new traders and ,darwinex thinks, it is motivational tool for existing customers.But most of customers quickly get disillusioned.
So DO they really invest or just paying the fee, if someone can make profit???

Since in the 'asset management' section i cannot see divergence&trade stats for darwinia invest, just for 'real investors'

• Haha
Reactions: TrungLN

Gargamel

244 469
I think yes.
@Gargamel used to calculate it.
Just, I dont remember location of that report
In short, Darwinex losed money when investing of top Darwin in Darwinia.
Sorry,that was @Sterso7

• Love
Reactions: TrungLN

TrainerTXR

45 78
Agree.
But the fact is the top ten get allocated significantly. Near a half or a third of all AuM of Darwinex.
But 'old syte' data - were comms in the Darwins are worse (and Darwinex itself pay much less) - can make a huge different. But would be a hell of work - respect to sterso7 for his efford

Maby they have an 'secret algo' to filter out 'one hit wonders' and/or lucky loosers (thats what I would do in their case).

Last edited:
Reactions: CavaliereVerde

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
593 556
So DO they really invest or just paying the fee, if someone can make profit???

Since in the 'asset management' section i cannot see divergence&trade stats for darwinia invest, just for 'real investors'
They don't invest, they just make a notional allocation: (unfortunately not on my Darwin yet)
1611962795295.png

You see your prizes (fee) under 'performance fee' if you got some:
1611962699723.png

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

LongVision

212 396
Another darwin where investors lost money.

Big claim about trading but now equity is less then $500 with VaR>90% and a crashed account.

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock