• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: Vision , Goals and Rules.

As you noticed I am creating darwins topics for every member that has one.
The next to be reviewed will be "most investors" filter.

I suggest to investors to create their portfolio topic on the proper category.
@Pulse07 @hefoba

I am thinking to prepare an open letter to leave in old community as feedback on their recent behaviour and decisions, together we are stronger and we should take advantage of this.

I think no one is more frustrated than me about Darwinex way of conducting business in the past 12 months.
VaR changed after adapting it to the previous range. 25% cut on performance fee right after growing AuM above $500k. D-Score cut by 20 points right when I won my first Darwinia prize. I have been called a scammer in the community and when I politely asked the admin to remove that post, I have been silenced and called a kindergarten kid...

Despite that, I think that an open and public attack (or a negative feedback, if you prefer this term) to Darwinex also harms us, as a community. I have left my private feedback to them. A very negative one. Now for me, it's time to focus on trading, then Darwinex can do whatever they want to do. If I'm not happy anymore with them, I will just consult my investors and decide what to do for our future. We are already giving too much importance to people who, in my opinion, showed no respect for us, as traders and investors, in the past 12 months.

I think no one is more frustrated than me about Darwinex way of conducting business in the past 12 months.
VaR changed after adapting it to the previous range. 25% cut on performance fee right after growing AuM above $500k. D-Score cut by 20 points right when I won my first Darwinia prize. I have been called a scammer in the community and when I politely asked the admin to remove that post, I have been silenced and called a kindergarten kid...

Despite that, I think that an open and public attack (or a negative feedback, if you prefer this term) to Darwinex also harms us, as a community. I have left my private feedback to them. A very negative one. Now for me, it's time to focus on trading, then Darwinex can do whatever they want to do. If I'm not happy anymore with them, I will just consult my investors and decide what to do for our future. We are already giving too much importance to people who, in my opinion, showed no respect for us, as traders and investors, in the past 12 months.
Agree. What's to say that any "letter" won't be hidden or deleted?

Be patient and simply target the Private Label, my friend.

Then you could do what you want, especially about Fees...

I had insiders news that it could happen at the end of this year ;)

I am thinking to prepare an open letter to leave in old community as feedback on their recent behaviour and decisions, together we are stronger and we should take advantage of this.
Regarding this >>>>>>>>>If Darwinex is transparent they must release amount/return on AUM (in absolute term) earned/lost by Darwins instead of performance fees (Shall we all write to Darwinex and see how transparent they are???). <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
I already wrote to Darwinex, but Ignacio come up with some template answer. Then I asked in deep and he didn't responded yet.

Yes, I agree together we are stronger. If other traders/investors will be aware of these small (but big) things, Darwinex must have to act according to interest of traders/investors. For example, swaps at Darwinex is worst (compared to other broker I use: IC Markets), and they did nothing to it even after complained by several community member on forum.

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone again, thanx for your trust, respect and support!

Together we are strong, this is the real Traders Movement !

Darwinex seems more busy with Brokers Movement and Millions Movement...😑
difficult to have a trader movement when 99.9% are losers.

darwinex hit brick wall of reality

Ok but that would not change with or without community, and with or without institutional investors.
They make money with fees from thos 99.9% losers so even losers deserve respect.

@Sharky what are these bot threads about? SEO?
What are you speaking about? :ROFLMAO:
there are no bots here, we are real users coming from old darwinex community...

What are you speaking about? :ROFLMAO:
there are no bots here, we are real users coming from old darwinex community...

ahhh, i apologise .

A forum is a knowledge base, keeping everything clean at the right place is important.
When everything is in topic it is easier to find content and answers after weeks and months.
Valid both for educational and support, something that Darwinex could understand.
A forum works better to prevent newcomers asking the same stuff every week by mail.

You have to consider that my cleaning powers work only on this subforum.
For example I can move a discussion or many comments from here to out but not the opposite.
Outside everyone has to try to behave and stay on topic.