• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteadyWins

Hello @CavaliereVerde (and others),

I was not sure on which topic to post this question.

Would you think it is a good idea to put the Darwinex username of the Darwin provider after the ticker of the Darwin in the following list?

Darwins

I would think, seeing known traders' names, things will be more recognizable.

"Oh yeah, a Darwin from that and that trader...."

"TTD - Captain Currency" instead of "TTD" alone.

So kind of like it was on the old forum.

It made sense on old community but here sometimes the nickname is different that the one used on Darwinex main site.
In doubt I prefer to omit something that could be misleading and leave links and explainations to the provider inside the topic.

Just created a poll about it, it is on the top. :)

Last edited:
It made sense on old community but here sometimes the nickname is different that the one used on Darwinex main site.
In doubt I prefer to omit something that could be misleading and leave links and explainations to the provider inside the topic.
I understand and respect your vison.

However, I would prefer for instance "IRY - FedericoSellitti / itstradingtime".

Remember that not all members are veterans like you, who can dream all tickers;)

Just created a poll about it, it is on the top. :)
I understand and respect your vison.

However, I would prefer for instance "IRY - FedericoSellitti / itstradingtime".

Remember that not all members are veterans like you, who can dream all tickers;)
Darwinex nickname makes more sense, but maybe also show T2W nickname in case it is different?!

on the map, I’m writing : Darwinex_username (T2W_username @ T2W) if some kind of uniformity is sought. I’m ready to adapt
the Darwinex username also seems more important to me to emphasize

If the poll will decide for both nicknames we will discuss the precise format:
where to put - / @ ( )

Googd morning,

in my opinion, we should also write the word "Darwin", then (By "The name of the Trader") in italic :

Darwin PDC (By Emanita & Pure Pip Producer)

Everything everyone in saiying makes a lot of sense, thanx! :)
I tend to be sinthetic :ROFLMAO:
It could be
PDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer
IRY by itstradingtime - FedericoSellitti

That category contains only darwins so it would add a redundant information.

Take a look at the main page "Active Topics" : https://www.trade2win.com/whats-new/

Darwin necessary.jpg

As we can see, the people who check that page (and they are really numerous! I think most of the people on T2W), they can not imagine that it's a Darwin.

They can even not imagine that's from Darwinex.

They probably even don't know what is Darwinex.

That's why i really think that the redundancy is very necessary in this case...

We would probalbly have a bigger visibilty.

"Like" if you agree guys! Like a votation.

Then let's see... 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
I'm currently wondering if it would even be better to write the word "Darwinex" instead of Darwin :unsure: :

Darwinex PDC (by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer)

In any case, to write only 3 letters isn't really gainful, in my opinion...

We understand (20 ppl), but other don't (the rest of the forum).

I hope the poll's question is clear enough for those who haven't read my request / post and our short discussion about it.
Thanks @CavaliereVerde, poll's question is clear now and as a result, I have changed my vote to "IRY - FedericoSellitti / itstradingtime". Of course, the addition "/ itstradingtime" only if the T2win nickname differs from the Darwinex username.

Last edited:
Take a look at the main page "Active Topics" : https://www.trade2win.com/whats-new/

View attachment 288295

As we can see, the people who check that page (and they are really numerous! I think most of the people on T2W), they can not imagine that it's a Darwin.

They can even not imagine that's from Darwinex.

They probably even don't know what is Darwinex.

That's why i really think that the redundancy is very necessary in this case...

We would probalbly have a bigger visibilty.

"Like" if you agree guys! Like a votation.

Then let's see... 🤷‍♂️
Initially, it didn't dawn on me, what Pure Pip Producer wrote here.

But after looking at the picture he posted, with "What's New", I think it really makes sense.

Then every time the name "Darwinex" appears on the "What's New" section of T2Win, whenever something new has been posted about any(!) Darwin in the Darwins list. This could draw a lot of attention towards Darwinex and Darwins.

if you're going to change titles anyway, I would take this opportunity right away, not in a second time;)

Last edited: