• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QQE by QQE - Ruper

Hello

First, thank you for the welcome. I thank you for.

About "happy trading" I see the trading as that husband or wife with relation is love-hate. And the end you can to choose only to love him/her because is the best option possible ahahahaha. Thank you Dear.

I love to make trading. I go to show the result of all my time here. Only in one time: invest product called "QQE"
I wait It will come best times for us in future. When I to put this thread it cotization is 107.33€ and We hope will up in future. We will see what will happen :)

Hello

During this days we are in the middle exceptional situations of markets. Very hard for trend following systems. But the edge is for there. We must to thought in the stadistic probabilit. Only we can to wait for to see results :)

I take link direct of system for who wants to see it in action:

Hello

The situation yesterday and today is better than before days. Now the system is in positive row, but we can not to know if is what come back to the good line again (of equity). Let us see what will whappen :)

Hello

This days markets are specially moviments diferents. We following make trading. Here you are:

Hello

Today begining a new cicle economic-operative. QQE is in action again. Let us see what will happend next. Here I leave the link for who wants to follow nearest.

Regards

Hello at all

Today red for stock markets all the world: Nikkei 225, Nasdaq 100, Dax, S&P 500, DJIA, RUSSEL 2000, EURO STOXX 50.

Product QQE following forward. Acumulation- Distribution. Market it makes strong.

QQE here you are:

Hello at all

QQE follows running what we waitted. Today we are stable. Acumulation fase. Let will see us what will happen next.

Here you are for to see it:

Hello at all

QQE have earn any points from yesterday. Always it is a good notice. Let us follow.

Here it is:

Hello at all

Today is end of the week. The markets running according the hoped. QQE is prepared for next EEUU elecctions.

Kind Regards

Here you can to see QQE:

Hello at all

October was not easy month to anybody. QQE has ended the month in green, in positive results. Not was easy that. Here +0.09% the graffic results month for all you:

Attachments

• ruper20 qqe solo grafico fin oct 2020.jpg
    ruper20 qqe solo grafico fin oct 2020.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 238
Hello at all

Today is a great day. It is elections day. QQE is acumulation fase now. we will see what happen. Here for to visit:

Hello at all

Tonight is being long and hard. Cause elections EEUU. QQE tryes to keep the base. We are in other draw down again. Let us will see what will happen.

Here you can to see it:

Hello at all

QQE is bias negative. Stock markets is like this. After the storm it will come the calm. Let us will see in future.

Here you can to see it:

Hello at all

This week was very hard for me. The elections is being complicated. Market´s session today appear in calm. After storme come the calm. Perhaps I go to holidays soon. I need it.

Good news is that line QQE equity recovered the up line conventional of product. Here you can to see it:

Hello at all

Today market is very nervious. QQE is opening positions. I will go on holidays/rest soon. Here you can to see QQE:

Hello at all

This week market is diferent what before week. Yesterday QQE close positions. Let us will see how it go.

Here you can to see it:

Hello at all

Today session europe sunrises as habitual do it. Yesterday QQE grown more. And today it waits to up more still. Below here it is:

Hello al all

Another day in the markets. QQE yesterday takes points. Let us will see today how happen.

Here you are: