• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QAV by QAVinversion - quillants

Already on vacation and looking forward to next year, I hope things go well and have a better result, which this year although there were no losses, was disappointing, much less than expected.

As a summary, the system just didn't work well, I don't consider it as anything serious, nor that I should change the strategy, the corrections taken worked well, a possible adjustment is to use assets with less spread, such as the eurusd and gbpusd. In addition to this, to be less hours in the market and open less in the asian market, this because the spread in asian hours made me not very favorable openings compared to the original strategy.

Consequently, I will make operations of shorter duration, move from the current 14 to 20 hours, to only a maximum of 5 hours per operation, operate more popular assets and try as much as possible not to operate in the Asian market.

Of course, this is not the reason why the performance has not been good, it is only a minimum percentage, but everything counts, and I hope to have a good result this year.

In the end I had to adjust a little to avoid losses and it worked, the week before I studied the numbers a little, this week has been a week of rest, motorcycle trips, baths and trips to the countryside.

A greeting and happy new year

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I have found the variable that was missing in my strategy, from now on you will notice different numbers in my trading. Best regards