• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QAV by QAVinversion - quillants

Vacation until next year.

2021 Objectives

DD in one year <15% - Achieved
Profit in one year between 15% and 45% - Achieved

Among other things, the backtest 2021 ( minus 20% ) gave a gain of only 1.65% (21.65% without the subtraction ) on the other hand in my darwin there was 17% so at this point I would say that the result is Excellent.

Possibly in the next rotation will enter the XAUUSD and EURCAD. GBPUSD, some USDJPY and a EURUSD will come out, the other entries will be maintained.

If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.

With some updates and improvements to the trading plan, the backtest (since 2012) gives us a profit of >30% per annum on Subyacent, so I have updated the description with this figure.

Any questions with pleasure

Last edited:
I start the first week of February with a big loss, but following the parameters, I hope that luck will change for the next few days.

-4.82 %

The month of February is not going well, but these are just lost operations, nothing that was not foreseen.

As a next objective: To try to increase Darwin's investment capacity.

LA Attribute

1650889427997.png

I really don't know if it is adequate for investors,
I am only one very small investor. My advice would be to focus on consistency. Just find your own point of satisfaction, where you are comfortable and can sustain it indefinitely.

Some investors might want some parameters while other investors will want some other attributes, but I think most investors will want demonstrable consistency, stability, realiability.

Volatility has been quite strong and has been felt in the chart, however, the year remains positive, and that is the important thing, I hope that the special operation in Ukraine ends soon and successfully, so that the market stabilizes again without so many sudden movements that usually touches the stops.

Another darwinia has been achieved, which would be number 4 so far this year, I must admit that we are not in the best year, and this may be due to volatility, however I have come out of it well.

I explain, the annual average according to the backtest is 25%, the year with the lowest percentage that has been recorded in a year is 16%, which for the moment I can say, that this figure is repeating (for the moment), however I hope that luck changes and the trading plan gives us good numbers from July, Greetings.

You already know that you can ask me by whatsapp to +573014377754

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Update 9-07-2022
Week 1 of Jul

A very difficult week, I practically hit all the stops from Tuesday onwards, some trades even went in my favor after hitting them. Situation that makes me a little angry, fortunately for me, I usually look at the chart only at the end of the day and there is no time for revenge. The latter was one of the personal solutions I found to my Psycho control in trading.

At the moment the month is running at -0.70% although I lost about 8 trades in a row, nothing happens.

Possible reasons for the losses: As well as the gains I had at the beginning of the week, the volatility is still too strong for my taste, the gyrations in the chart (usdjpy on Friday) affect me a lot, much more than they favor me, keep everything in order and follow the plan, it does not hurt.

Attachments

• 09-07-22 semana 1 julio.png
    09-07-22 semana 1 julio.png
    24.3 KB · Views: 67
The week of July 18 was positive, which also allowed the month of July to be slightly positive, this weekend I sat down to analyze the operation a bit.

Of course, I found it quite frustrating to see trades that touched my SL and then went in my favor, I know first hand that this is a pretty normal situation and it is going to be impossible to avoid unless I remove my stops, which is not going to happen, so....

Fortunately darwinex offers many metrics, among them the Os and CS, that tell me how good my entries and exits are for each trade, in my strategy their scores are the lowest, which shows me that it is possible to improve these aspects.

However, it is not that easy, because much of the track record I have is gone, but I have come up with ideas and have started working on them. I will then try to improve a bit this score which at the moment is at 1.6 out of 10 and 1.8 out of 10.

Best regards and good trading week to all.

Attachments

• semana del 18 de jul 22.png
    semana del 18 de jul 22.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 62
My last operation of the month has closed, it is nice to say that after a month that almost all the time remained in the red, these last days I could turn it around.
At this moment my Darwin is the winner of another darwinia award, it would be number 5 so far this year.

Due to the composition and execution of my strategy, it is difficult to determine what news or situations favored or not, I only know that the sudden movements have not sat well, however these have compensated and allowed that in a couple of days I can recover everything that may have been lost during the month.

In spite of being in green numbers this year, I insist again that it is not the best year of the strategy and I hope that soon new winds will arrive and the situation will improve.

I leave below my risk aversion map, where you can see the difference in closing between winning and losing trades.
1659099207568.png

Best regards

Attachments

• 1659099198684.png
    1659099198684.png
    43.1 KB · Views: 51
Good to all, I comment a little on what has happened.

These two weeks have been bad, quite a lot, a loss that exceeds 4%, you could say that nothing happened.
I am currently automating my system a little, this is because I have been going out to travel and carrying a laptop is quite uncomfortable for me.

Despite the losses I fully trust my system, and I hope that soon I can recover a little, however if it does not happen I must also accept it, then I publish some images of my risk stability, rated by darwinex.

Attachments

• RS 15 agosto 22.png
    RS 15 agosto 22.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 50
The month had started its first two weeks with a loss that exceeded 4%, fortunately it has been mitigated, and for this last week the system accumulates a loss a little over 2%.

With these 3 remaining days of August, I hope that the trading strategy can provide some positive surprise, if not, hopefully next September will be better.

news: From the month of September, the trading system will work automatically.

Today's image is the current rating of darwinex, which has reached 69 points, very soon will enter the range of 70.

Attachments

• calificacion sistema 29 de ago.png
    calificacion sistema 29 de ago.png
    23.9 KB · Views: 46
Good morning to all readers,

Finally August is over, the balance at the end was bad but not so bad, I did not do anything extraordinary, I just kept trading according to the system.

I must emphasize some things, one of them is that this year does not stop being the worst in the whole history ( backtest), and this month also starts with a fall ( 1.6%) therefore and thanks to the teachings I receive in these losses, I have decided to reduce the risk and exposure for the second month in a row.

I have already worked on the EA and made the necessary modifications, so soon you will be able to see, perhaps, a smoother line in the graph, a reduction also in the "risk stability" attribute.
The target is the same, at least 16% each year, but as we should all know, this is decided by the market.

For the time being this is the report so far I leave an image with the current graph, you know you can leave your comments.

Best regards

Attachments

• grafica 6 de setp 22.png
    grafica 6 de setp 22.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 57
Good morning to all those who follow the diary.

Inform that today 12 bots have been activated to operate the strategy, I feel good because I made them myself, with the help of my friend Marcos who indicated me some commands.
I invite you all to learn the MQL4 language which is really very simple, it took me only 2 weeks.

I wanted to indicate therefore, that my trading system with all its strategies, becomes automatic in almost 100%, with this I hope to achieve that the operations open at the right time not a second more nor a second less. This will undoubtedly increase the possibilities.

Greetings.

Good evening.

Today September 30 is the last day of this month, quite hard, with very few days of earnings, perhaps less than the fingers of one hand.

But I understand that this is trading and this is the market. Fortunately I was right in the measures taken, otherwise the loss would have been greater.

What caused the problem? I attribute it to a bad streak, it is nothing that has not been recorded in the past, however it is quite annoying.

How was my behavior? Quite normal, I didn't feel stressed, I only got upset one day when the market touched my stop and then turned around, in the past I was tempted to reopen a trade, but now I am much more mature and apart from that nothing else happened.

What will I do for next month? For October I will continue trading with the current risk, I just have to wait for the market to favor me.