• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] QQE by QQE - Ruper

Hello at all

Today is the last time that QQE open new operations. Soon on holidays. I would like all closed before.

Here you are:

Hello at all

QQE is coming more stable. It has recovered uptrend and it follow give us good results. We are liquiding positions previus holidays.

Here it is:

Hello at all

QQE being liquiding positions for to rested of operator. This require time.

Here is is:

Hello at all

QQE liquiding positions for to rest. I follow undoing positions in the financial markets. I wish my rest days soon.

Regards

Hello at all

QQE keeping the level up. From your creation is up, slowly but towards up. Now, return is 13.38 % and 28.57 % anualized return.

Here you are:

Hello at all

QQE is in mainteince untill new time. It hope that QQE will be more stable next. It hope that QQE will offer more return in 2021. All this will make at QQE forter for investors.

Here you are:

Hello at all

Yesterday the markets intradia session was with hight volatility. QQE follow manageaded for to go up.

Here you are:

Hello at all

QQE follow keepingself fort. Fase acumulation.

Here you are:

Hello at all

QQE follow with some positions. I know if markets touches a level today, QQE close all positions. Let will see us.

Here you see:

Hello at all

QQE I think is in a good moment of entry at market althought anytime is good if this is what we want or we decide to do according to our preferencies of investments.

QQE has coming to the end of the way for now. It was a year not easy for nobody in markets but QQE has demostrated stability, robuste and consistency operational which we can to observer in the evolution grafics. No more words because only I can to show the results of this period. The numbers do not lie.

If somebody wish to participate with QQE product only he/she can to go at my private place of message or click in the link above in the pic I added.

I go to rest. Cause all time operated every day pending of the markets, I need rest. Time indefinite.

My best wishes for all my dear friends. Care much.

Hello at all

(From rested of trading ahahaha) Cause I am configureing my new blog, in builting still. But I have want to share it with all of you. You are invited to visit (remember that it is in builting still ahaha)

So I want to say: I would like to find somebody smart and experienced persone for to begining some good project (no stranger things please). If somebody wants can to contact by private message.

Well, this is all today.
Kind Regards at all

Last edited:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021 for all

We carry in our hearts all who gone away. Requiescat in Pace.

arbol navidad.jpg

Hello at all

I say that I come back to make trading! If somebody wants to follow my darwin, only see it here:

Kind Regards at all

Hello at all

QQE has closed first operations of this week. All positive results. It follows acumulationing positions. Let us see what will happen next.

Kind Regards

Dear Colleagues

This week QQE active has closed as expected. Close week without risk. Waitting next opened market. This is the state:

Dear Colleagues

Today it was a quite day in financial markets. Motive, perhaps, EEUU party banks. The financial world waits for USD (EEUU) moving the market.

We are fase acumulation now. You can see it here:

Dear Colleagues

Today it was a moving markets day. EEUU moving moving the markets.

Here how we are:

Dear Colleagues

Today we follow making positions. Markets is as expected.

Here, you can to see QQE active:

Dear Colleagues

QQE`s acumulation positions closed, ended week in positive. I hope it like you. All you can to see it here: