Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
and with my remainders looking like this now, i think my mistakes were taking 70% too early, but my correct moves were to add as the short signals thickened

Attachments

• currem2.PNG
    currem2.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 124
on the subject of live calls, i wrote
im thinking we cl do 5635
anyone regulars following the thread knows that means i am shorting.

Hi MM

I reckon you would agree with me - I would love to show Tar and Trade2windows and a few others how you can be so accurate with your calls - totally free of charge etc

BUT

The trouble is - they are both good traders - who just hate helping anybody else

So

What they do is try and "diss" everybody else's methods - and stay schtum on their own methods - as they dont want other traders finding out under say 5 -7 yrs of hard work etc

They have probably gone through what I have gone through - years and years of study and commitment and hard work - and it just bugs then anybody short cutting the proper way etc

Its normally the Industry who try and put everybody off the scent etc - but I dont really blame them as its their prerogative etc etc and so if they can diss and find faults with anything - its a way to get rid of genuine contributors and too make newbies think - its either 5 -7 years of hard work and no short cut under 2 years etc etc

Nice guys - thank goodness everybody is different and some traders are at least helpful

Regards

F

wow how wrong i was, ( which is why i use this 70/30 rule.

Attachments

• wrong.PNG
    wrong.PNG
    4.9 KB · Views: 116
Hi MM

I reckon you would agree with me - I would love to show Tar and Trade2windows and a few others how you can be so accurate with your calls - totally free of charge etc

BUT

The trouble is - they are both good traders - who just hate helping anybody else

So

What they do is try and "diss" everybody else's methods - and stay schtum on their own methods - as they dont want other traders finding out under say 5 -7 yrs of hard work etc

They have probably gone through what I have gone through - years and years of study and commitment and hard work - and it just bugs then anybody short cutting the proper way etc

Its normally the Industry who try and put everybody off the scent etc - but I dont really blame them as its their prerogative etc etc and so if they can diss and find faults with anything - its a way to get rid of genuine contributors and too make newbies think - its either 5 -7 years of hard work and no short cut under 2 years etc etc

Nice guys - thank goodness everybody is different and some traders are at least helpful

Regards

F

I really hope that is not true. What a miserable existence if it is.

on the subject of live calls, i wrote
im thinking we cl do 5635
anyone regulars following the thread knows that means i am shorting.

If thats what it means why stick in thinking ...coz when it doesnt go that way you didnt take it ,like Walter its all pie in the sky

At least though you trade ,all he does is email the Guinness Book of Records Every Day begging them to have an entry in the book called "RECORD FOR FORUM POSTS BY A SINGLE MAN"

Dont get your hopes up , a selloff may happen at anytime ...

Only if it comes from your side.....your opponent is a tough one (also a real trader), he is a bit like Bronson, he gets excited when blood is running wild...GL, you need it....

Hi MM

BUT

So

Regards

F
Show me then .

Only if it comes from your side.....your opponent is a tough one (also a real trader), he is a bit like Bronson, he gets excited when blood is running wild...GL, you need it....

Exactly i am the one who's going to dump the thread ...

If thats what it means why stick in thinking ...coz when it doesnt go that way you didnt take it ,like Walter its all pie in the sky

At least though you trade ,all he does is email the Guinness Book of Records Every Day begging them to have an entry in the book called "RECORD FOR FORUM POSTS BY A SINGLE MAN"

because that is the vernacular i am comfortable with. For me, as is for F, it is a record of what i am thinking. This is useful in my plan do and review cycle, which in itself has enabled me to improve greatly. Those following the thread for live calls when it is not a live call thread at least can know what my bias, if any, is.
If this does not make any sense to you i can only assume you are a natural genius trader that does not need any structure to reflect upon and improve with, or you totally suck ass.

because that is the vernacular i am comfortable with. For me, as is for F, it is a record of what i am thinking. This is useful in my plan do and review cycle, which in itself has enabled me to improve greatly. Those following the thread for live calls when it is not a live call thread at least can know what my bias, if any, is.
If this does not make any sense to you i can only assume you are a natural genius trader that does not need any structure to reflect upon and improve with, or you totally suck ass.

Of course it makes sense I never said it doesnt ...It makes sense you want to be ambiguous

So you need a record of what you are thinking rather than what you have done..

I understand Walter needs to do that coz of the mad cow ,have you got it too now

Of course it makes sense I never said it doesnt ...It makes sense you want to be ambiguous

So you need a record of what you are thinking rather than what you have done..

I understand Walter needs to do that coz of the mad cow ,have you got it too now

that is just weak.
the record of what i have done is in my trading logs, obviously, when reviewing ineed to compare what i was thinking with my actions.

that is just weak.
the record of what i have done is in my trading logs, obviously, when reviewing ineed to compare what i was thinking with my actions.

So you look at your trade log and it says you took a trade long on the 18th December @12:00

You then go look at you feelings log and it says .....
11:50 thinking im gona go long
11:55 think i also might go short

Good stuff .I might try that myself ,you are never wrong what a feeling

So you look at your trade log and it says you took a trade long on the 18th December @12:00

You then go look at you feelings log and it says .....
11:50 thinking im gona go long
11:55 think i also might go short

Good stuff .I might try that myself

really, first you criticise me for using the word thinking, then you refer to it being my feeling log. really, several posts in a row and a lack of cogency kinda deselects you opinion for me. sorry

could not be bothered catching up today on this thread so cut to the chase as mofo or foxylady made a live call yet???

So the Fox was pretending to be making money in order to sell people rubbish/training through skype?
Not seen that before here!! lol.What a shocker! Was obvious after about 4 posts, but nevermind....

And now why is the thread about MM? I have no idea whether he makes 1k per day or £100 per day, or whether he's trading demo or live, but as far as I can see, he actually makes actual, clear realtime calls in F's thread (someone has too!), like the calls on the FTSE thread, and so I have no problem with him, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.