Trend Spotter

No Problem I have attached the indicator and also a how to use file.

I Think you will find it a handy indicator that will fit with any system. :cheesy:

Martin

Attachments

• bolltrig.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 316
marthart said:
No Problem I have attached the indicator and also a how to use file.

I Think you will find it a handy indicator that will fit with any system. :cheesy:

Martin

Martin thanks again. If you need any new ideas let me know. Check this link, they have different whipsaw indicator called juice (lol).

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15112

http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15055&page=35&pp=8

and last one by perky from Australia. She is a great trader and helped many for free.

http://fxovereasy.50webs.com/Home.html

good luck
manz66

SID THE SNAKE aka HEYWOOD MILES is a complete fraudster he has frauded me out of 2.5k and this has affected my life and trading greatly......the police are investigating it however his phones are now dead. I need other ppl to come forward and help me bring this FRAUDSTER done...he needs to get what he deserves...I am aware others have been connec out of a big sum of money however are too embarrassed to come forward...Can anyone please help heres the details i have on him

Name = Heywood Miles

Adress = *address deleted by moderator*

this is an email he sent me months ago

Dwaine,

I am sorry you cant get hold off me, things have gone bad to ****ing
extreme, you want this dosh i know. I have sent you 5 cheques for the total
of £2500. to this address

I am so sorry mate, beleve me yesterday things just went so pair shaped for
me, i have lost everything in this world, my world has now ended, i am at
that line. Things started so good I will contact you in a few days once i
have got my head together, please dont take afence mate you would not
understand things, or how things have been.

I am away with a a close friend trying to sort things out no one knows where
i am, i will be back in a few days i will contact you by wednesday ok

mate i am so sorry, i have let you down i have let everyone down. I carn't
take anymore **** i am so sorry.

Sid

guess what the cheques BOUNCED and the phones are dead and so now i want him sniffed out and found and for him to get what he deserves for being a fraudster in the eyes of the law

dwaine said:
SID THE SNAKE aka HEYWOOD MILES is a complete fraudster he has frauded me out of 2.5k and this has affected my life and trading greatly......the police are investigating it however his phones are now dead. I need other ppl to come forward and help me bring this FRAUDSTER done...he needs to get what he deserves...I am aware others have been connec out of a big sum of money however are too embarrassed to come forward...Can anyone please help heres the details i have on him

Name = Heywood Miles

Adress = * address deleted by moderator*

this is an email he sent me months ago

Dwaine,

I am sorry you cant get hold off me, things have gone bad to ****ing
extreme, you want this dosh i know. I have sent you 5 cheques for the total
of £2500. to this address

I am so sorry mate, beleve me yesterday things just went so pair shaped for
me, i have lost everything in this world, my world has now ended, i am at
that line. Things started so good I will contact you in a few days once i
have got my head together, please dont take afence mate you would not
understand things, or how things have been.

I am away with a a close friend trying to sort things out no one knows where
i am, i will be back in a few days i will contact you by wednesday ok

mate i am so sorry, i have let you down i have let everyone down. I carn't
take anymore **** i am so sorry.

Sid

guess what the cheques BOUNCED and the phones are dead and so now i want him sniffed out and found and for him to get what he deserves for being a fraudster in the eyes of the law

WOW is that really the e-mail he sent you?, It sound's like he is about to hang himself!!

Hello, Dwaine. I was in a similar position to you a few years back, with a guy called Father Christmas. I'm going to stay up this on year Crimbo eve and 'ave 'im when he comes down the chimney. Be careful.

RUDEBOY said:
Hello, Dwaine. I was in a similar position to you a few years back, with a guy called Father Christmas. I'm going to stay up this on year Crimbo eve and 'ave 'im when he comes down the chimney. Be careful.

typical jokester eh rudeboy....very funny though so KUDOS....... k am i alowed to say he lives in CEDAR CLOSE LINCOLN at least.

How did he con you out of 2.5K?

I though he charged £299 for Trend Spotter?

I know he lives in Lincoln as he asked to meet me there!

JonnyT

It would seem that Trendspotter is still running or at least according to the website, results are still being posted....

http://www.phoenixforex.co.uk/results.htm

The current trades section has been updated.....not sure when but this has changed since the last update which was around the 25th October :

http://www.phoenixforex.co.uk/services.html

Also, the about us section has been updated and "Trading an average of two hours a day can earn as much as £2,000 to £100,000 per month, if executed properly" :rolleyes:

http://www.phoenixforex.co.uk/aboutus.html

SID said he would trade for me but then he siad due to personal problems he couldnt trade and then i asked him for it back...he said he had problems geting it transfered back to my account and then i told him to send me cheques...he finally did 3 weeks later but they bounced...then the phone lines are dead>>>>>

Then he will be staying in Lincoln, but moving over to the prison if what you allege is correct.

It is a criminal offence to handle client monies without FSA registration, never mind the fraud which is classed just below murder and nearly always conveys a custodial sentance.

JonnyT

Last edited:
Has someone actually made a formal complaint to a department or office that has the power to conduct an investigation ?

This would result in an investigation first only. An actual crime, if any, is yet to be established, surely.

Or is this just hearsay and rumour, and are we just jumping the gun ?

EDIT: ..."police are investigating"... from dwaines post 444. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Last edited:
trendie said:
Has someone actually made a formal complaint to a department or office that has the power to conduct an investigation ?

This would result in an investigation first only. An actual crime, if any, is yet to be established, surely.

Or is this just hearsay and rumour, and are we just jumping the gun ?

EDIT: ..."police are investigating"... from dwaines post 444. Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

i went straight to CID and i gave them everything i have on him....emails, messages, phone numbers..copys of the bounced cheques and his bank details...i gave them absolutely everything...it cant go on no longer

Why has this thread not been erased. I don't want to read a thread that ends up being a waste of time! I seem to remember a similar thread, on forex, that was decorated rather vividly with American flags being soon deleted when it was discovered to be less than honest!

When you have made 10,000,000 posts

I'm legendary for making 100,000,000,000 posts over a two month period.

JonnyT

Dont you dare close this thread.

I want to see how it ends.

Windowsill, you should always read the end first :cheesy:

Windowsill said:
Why has this thread not been erased. ....

Threads like this need to be kept, as a salutory lesson to newbies that we need to be careful about the claims of some system-sellers. It provides a forum to discuss them openly.
In similar vein to the "Boiler Room Scams" etc, where people can be warned off before losing their money.

Also, it is important how this ends, as a number of T2W people got taken in.

Sometimes scamsters rely on people being too embarrased on being duped to make a complaint, but good luck to dwaine for being prepared to stand up for himself.

If the case is proved, and won, it sends a message that we can fight back and win.

And it may provide advice about how to go about suing any other system-seller who act in such a manner. ( especially if it transpires that several people are duped in the same way, it strengthens the case against the system-sellers, if the dupees make a joint complaint. )

so keep the thread open.

marthart said:
Dont you dare close this thread.

I want to see how it ends.

Windowsill, you should always read the end first :cheesy:

it has ended,in tears,some of them mine!