Trend Spotter

donaldduke said:
Another sucker born every minute..

Ive been busy over the last four months and i havent spent much time on T2W.

I cant believe some of the people on this board, people who should no better actually buying into this garbage.

How much money do people have to waste before they learn..

Yeah alright mate, and I suppose you've never made a mistake?

Anyway, I may be a sucker for buying a trading system (I now know that the only way to success is hard work!) but actually getting ripped off and not receiving anything through the post and not getting a refund is a different matter.

Dan.

danatkdan said:
Yeah alright mate, and I suppose you've never made a mistake?

Anyway, I may be a sucker for buying a trading system (I now know that the only way to success is hard work!) but actually getting ripped off and not receiving anything through the post and not getting a refund is a different matter.

Dan.

why don't you just cancel the cheque or get your credit card company to refund?

Don't people just use plain old simple IQ method to trade instead of buying systems that make promises?

Something simple like:

If you think it's going to go up, so you want to buy and take a small risk with a stop, when do you buy?

1. Buy after it has risen and get caught if after entry point it falls.

2. Buy now, after entry it can go up or it can go down.

or,

3. Buy where to reduce the risk to a minimum? Where there is a risk, there is a risk, but how to reduce the risk to a minimum?

Anonymous said:
Don't people just use plain old simple IQ method to trade instead of buying systems that make promises?

Something simple like:

If you think it's going to go up, so you want to buy and take a small risk with a stop, when do you buy?

1. Buy after it has risen and get caught if after entry point it falls.

2. Buy now, after entry it can go up or it can go down.

or,

3. Buy where to reduce the risk to a minimum? Where there is a risk, there is a risk, but how to reduce the risk to a minimum?

Ahh, but thats TOO easy!

We spend so much on our snazzy computers, we dont feel as if the money has been earned unless its made using complex algorithms and theories incorporating chaos theory and quantum electro-dynamics.

Now, where did I put that crayon and ruler.....

Beware of Sid the snake(Heywood Miles). Believe me is already cooking up another scheme to rip'" you" off

trendie said:
Ahh, but thats TOO easy!

We spend so much on our snazzy computers, we dont feel as if the money has been earned unless its made using complex algorithms and theories incorporating chaos theory and quantum electro-dynamics.

Now, where did I put that crayon and ruler.....

I agree, as you will see I use bigcharts.com but have not yet tried your crayon and ruler method. :LOL:

Search4Truth said:
amerifix

Are you guessing or has someone told you of a new scheme?

S4T

Just watchout, and be careful. This guy knows nothing about trading.So the onlyway he knows how to make money is scamming.please do not trust him.

Hi ,is anyone still following this system ,if so how are you doing ,is the chat room still running ?or has it been disbanded .

Trend Spotter: how to reduce whipsaw

anyone here know what indicator was used to reduce whipsaw?

And I am not looking for trend signal arrows. I talked with someone in moneytec chatroom that few months back, who claimed there was an anti whipsaw indicator in trend spotter system. So, lets find out. Thanks.

I think the consensus is that it is broken and only one person is in profit.

No one is suggesting otherwise on here?

Mr Chill said:
Hi ,is anyone still following this system ,if so how are you doing ,is the chat room still running ?or has it been disbanded .

I maintain contact with a number of the members still, as far as I know, no one is still using it however, a lot of them are using the trendsignal / ASCtrend arrows mixed with various other indicators.

In fact, one of them that I know seems to have been a pretty solid system using the arrow to catch pullbacks and re-enter on the continuation of the trend.

The actual room on PalTalk still exists as it was a registered / paid for room, there is no one in there however, everytime I stop by I maybe see a maximum of 2 others probably also just stopping by to check. Sid is of course NEVER there and often there is no one.