Trend Spotter

StarDog said:
You'll probably need to join the Yahoo MetaTrader group to get these, but here ya go...

Here is your MetaTrader v4 TrendSpotter indicator. The only difference is the color of the arrows. The rest of what the "Trend Spotter system" uses is built into MT4. Bolliger bands, pivots, MAs, etc..
http://f3.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QH_uQk...m Indicators/SilverTrend_SignalWith Alert.mq4

Here is the original version for MT3.
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QH_uQo...Y/MQL-II Custom Indicators/SilverTrendSig.mql

This is not some "Holy Grail" trading system, it's been around for awhile now. :D

I've attached them here as well for easier access. If you want to send me $100, I'll be happy to provide this on a CD.

You can also get them here:

Trendsignal:-

:http://spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1236#Trendsignal,_No_Alert_-_MT3_&_MT4: and

Pivots:-

:http://spreadtrade2win.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1236#Pivots_And_Cams_(Adjustable)_-_MT3_&_MT4:

But do not try to trade them without defining entry and exit rules - Trendsignal in a sideways market will shred accounts!

I too am a member of the Phoenix group and have found the experience to be, on the whole, a positive one. Firstly, to clarify to Trendie re Sid's call and 'nailed' target this morning - Sid called the direction this morning with a suggested final target for today. The trade did indeed reach the called target but anyone who has studied any TA in relation to pivot levels could have not only seen what level Sid was aiming for but could have also made that same deduction themselves. In other words those that bother to learn don't need to have their hand held by Sid when entering / exiting trades.

But the system is like all systems ie the entry rules are straight forward but one should always be aware of what lies ahead eg no point taking a long signal if you are just about to hit a resistance level or 200ma etc. In other words as with every system there will always be some discretion in taking trades with the more experienced people looking at what other TA is telling them aswell as noting that a system signal has been given.

As regards exits Sid is quite clear in advising everybody that the way he trades is to take small bites of the cherry - he doesn't aim for the big pip trades preferring to take small pips per trade throughout the day. However the system does not prevent anybody from aiming for the bigger trades if desired. Today for instance the pivot level called by Sid would have bagged over 100 pips but I will almost certainly bet he didn't personally trade it as one trade.

I was in the room this morning when Sid not only called the direction and his entry point but also the final target. I did not take the trade as I have been out all day but would almost certainly have taken the trade had I been available all day at my screen. I feel that in any system exits are discretionary and feel it is a tad unfair to crucify Sid over this particularly as he suggests taking your profit regularly in smaller bites or trailing stops if you want to go for the bigger trades.

In conclusion then - if you are a newbie and purchase the system it will give you a clear entry point but you need to brush up on your knowledge of TA to confirm your entry is a good one for the best chance of success. I like the camraderie in the room - there are a lot of people helping others in there and it is good to trade the same system. There is chat also - I myself had a very enlightening chat with Silken Mask regarding trade size and weekly targets late on Friday night.

I hope this has helped others and I do feel Sid is getting a bit of an unfair bashing over this system. The Newbies are always going to need a helping hand which they do get with announced trades but they also need to put in work for themselves.

Enjoy the Phoenix Forex Room - I intend to.

jaykay3 said:
I too am a member of the Phoenix group and have found the experience to be, on the whole, a positive one. Firstly, to clarify to Trendie re Sid's call and 'nailed' target this morning - Sid called the direction this morning with a suggested final target for today. The trade did indeed reach the called target but anyone who has studied any TA in relation to pivot levels could have not only seen what level Sid was aiming for but could have also made that same deduction themselves. In other words those that bother to learn don't need to have their hand held by Sid when entering / exiting trades.

But the system is like all systems ie the entry rules are straight forward but one should always be aware of what lies ahead eg no point taking a long signal if you are just about to hit a resistance level or 200ma etc. In other words as with every system there will always be some discretion in taking trades with the more experienced people looking at what other TA is telling them aswell as noting that a system signal has been given.

As regards exits Sid is quite clear in advising everybody that the way he trades is to take small bites of the cherry - he doesn't aim for the big pip trades preferring to take small pips per trade throughout the day. However the system does not prevent anybody from aiming for the bigger trades if desired. Today for instance the pivot level called by Sid would have bagged over 100 pips but I will almost certainly bet he didn't personally trade it as one trade.

I was in the room this morning when Sid not only called the direction and his entry point but also the final target. I did not take the trade as I have been out all day but would almost certainly have taken the trade had I been available all day at my screen. I feel that in any system exits are discretionary and feel it is a tad unfair to crucify Sid over this particularly as he suggests taking your profit regularly in smaller bites or trailing stops if you want to go for the bigger trades.

In conclusion then - if you are a newbie and purchase the system it will give you a clear entry point but you need to brush up on your knowledge of TA to confirm your entry is a good one for the best chance of success. I like the camraderie in the room - there are a lot of people helping others in there and it is good to trade the same system. There is chat also - I myself had a very enlightening chat with Silken Mask regarding trade size and weekly targets late on Friday night.

I hope this has helped others and I do feel Sid is getting a bit of an unfair bashing over this system. The Newbies are always going to need a helping hand which they do get with announced trades but they also need to put in work for themselves.

Enjoy the Phoenix Forex Room - I intend to.

Approximately a couple weeks ago, I received an email (believe it discussed the chat room etiquette, etc.) from Sid in which he outlined exactly how to enter a trade. I won't divulge that proprietary info and steps here, but all any of the TS subscribers have to do is read that document that Sid sent to all of his subscribers to learn the trade entry steps he uses emphatically. Hope this helps to clear up some of the confusion.

Thanks.

I have been a member of the room since the beginning. To be honest it has turned out to be a total waste of time. The best part of the room are the friends I have made but I haven't learned anything new from Sid.. Sid really isn't a good teacher and I feel sorry for anyone that is new to the forex to try to learn from him. I keep going back with the hopes that something will change. I am not asking for a refund but I would not advise anyone to pay money for something that is free, and getting Sid's mentorship is worth nothing. He has rules now that says we can not talk about any other methods or indicators not related to his system. Makes for a very boring room. Many in the room feel the same way but keep their mouths shut. Anyway I give the whole thing a thumbs down.

Maybe a little Expensive

$300 for a chatroom and a bunch of free indicators it's no wonder he is receiving a bashing. Perhaps $30-40 for a CHATROOM would be more apropriate.

It is what it is ;)

Anyway good luck with it.

Firstly, in response to Sid's initial, 'hostile' response:

I am not looking for a fight or argument in anyway, I am merely pointing out observations that others have no doubt noticed too. Your typical immature response speaks volumes about your professionalism though... you sound like a kid that's just been criticized and has now thrown their toys out of the pram.

Then there was a post by Phoenix saying...

"You been following this thread with interest for how long? one day?

If you think trading is number of skills learned in 7 days, you're in the wrong business..that's if you are involved in trading at all."

??????????? What is that about?? Again, that post really speaks volumes about the intelligence levels of the posters here. Could I not have been following this post from the beggining, but just signed up yesterday to post?? Of course, and that is what I did.

Next, when did I ever say trading was a skill learned in 7 days? Im the one saying that it CANT be learnt in 7 days, yet by the words you have used in your posts, that's what you hint at. Read the post properly and you'll see this for yourself. YOU are the one that is saying that you went from total chart novice, to traders block, to £17k in a month! That is absolute nonsense. :LOL:

I have spoken with many members of the group via private message and most are all in agreement that your calls are useless. From what I've heard (and i quote a PM)... 'Yes, you get ONE initial (ACCURATE) bias call from him, but from then on you get nothing regarding actual entries and exits. Next time you hear from him you get a massive string of wins at the end of the day with no clue as to where he picked them up from"

Now I undersatnd what people like Silken Mask are saying about hand holding, and I agree. But some traders do actually need hand holding in the early stages, ESPECIALLY if they are paying money for the system. Another PM i recieved back explained how Sid blames his 'personal' issues on the lack of time he can give the group. From what I gather, he's nearly made £30,000 selling this sytem, so in my book, sympathy doesnt come into the equation. Typical sob story response.

Anyway, I await the next immature, macho response from these guys, telling me what a loser I am, and what a great trader Sid is.... blah blah blah.... sooo predictable.

Im off to my day job now anyway.... "Taxi for Tesco's please"

P.S - Stardog, can you post those links again please, they are not working.

Julia said:
Firstly, in response to Sid's initial, 'hostile' response:

Now I undersatnd what people like Silken Mask are saying about hand holding, and I agree. But some traders do actually need hand holding in the early stages, ESPECIALLY if they are paying money for the system.

Hello Julia

Some of us are trying to help the new traders as much as we can and will take time to do so. I myself have made a friend out of a member who recently left and was very helpful in sending me quite a lot of E Books on Technical Analysis and hopefully these will help others.

There are a lot of very experienced traders in the group and most i know are trying to help with advice and actual training, Your plan you mentioned earlier would be very much appreciated as any techniques will be looked at and hopefully in time those that have improved will help others as trading can be a very lonely occupation.

Id just like to say thank you to all the people who are helping and i hope everyone especially the new people who do need help are able to enjoy their trading as well as making back the costs they have incurred.

While this is happening I think a Cap should be put on the group to enable the members that still do need help to get that help and in time take the closed sign off when everyone is happy.
and more importantly everyone is successful in their trading not just a few.

My original post has certainly provoked a far greater response than I expected, but there is now a variety of heart-felt opinions here from people experienced with Phoenix.

I realise it is cowardly to hide behind an anonymous user name, but the hysterical responses elicited from Sid are the very reason that these issues were not raised in the chatroom - I have seen what he does when people cross him or have a different opinion. (Sid, this is an area that you need help on ...... seriously ..... this will impact your trading and quality of life generally if you do not sort it ...).

It doesn't matter who I am, I am not out to get anyone. This is not a vendetta, nor am I particularly unhappy (I am able to accept my mistakes and move on). I want to air my opinions, to let others know another view on this system and perhaps get some things changed in the Phoenix chatroom.

I want to remain with the system and using the chatroom as both have value (although probably not in the way I originally thought) and do not want to get thrown out.

I take full responsibility of spending my money with Sid - it was my choice. I will not be asking for a refund, as I'm not sure it is worth the aggro ..... it is, after all, the cost of a losing trade or two and I am sure that I can get further value from it.

What would be good to see (and of particular help to me and hopefully others) is that either all trades are called (entry and exit) or the results are produced at the end of the day showing entry, exit and timestamp (this is the easier way, as they can be cut and pasted from a statement or trade record) - I don't want to know the P&L, just pips won or lost on a trade. That way I can go back through the charts and see what I should have done. (Friday is a good example, where I managed to lose nearly 100 pips (real money). When I paper traded at the end of the day, the results were even worse, but I believe that Sid made a profit for the day ..... I can't see how he did it ...... that is what I need to learn).

Last edited:
Julia said:
P.S - Stardog, can you post those links again please, they are not working.

Hi Julia,

Just get the zip file that I included in my previous message. After typing my message, I realized I had the files already and just zipped them and put it in the post. My links might require you to be a member of the Yahoo MetaTraders group (which you may join if you'd like, there is ALOT of experienced traders there).

A lot of bad vibes on this forum. Not good for trading.

Where do i begin, first off im a member of phoenix forex and have knew sid way back before phoenix forex started. What i see as far as concerns are is that ppl want sid to call his trades in the room so they can determine his analysis of the system and why he placed the trade. I know sid is more than capable of this as before pts came onto the scene sid always gave his input (very bloody good calls might i add...infact id go as far to say calls that made one person a millionnaire due to sids guidence). I know he has personal issues restricting his time in the room and i also know the amount of ppl paid for the system so i show empathy for both partys but sid has been getting back on the ball again and today called his spot on bias call and his trades calls....So yes guys an gals a message to sid-we all know in the trading room what you have ben through and we see everyday your rising above it . You have a good system from which i am more than happy with.(Its one of the main factors as to why i am a full time trader now) so lets take it to the next level and then there will be no more unhappy chappys getting yappy (yoooo check my freestyle lyrics) lol.

On a serious note though once again the pts is a good system that aids ppl in the conclusion of trades

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion for whatever reason

The reason for this system is not to 'hold hands' but to become an independant trader and yes some ppl need more guidence to use it indepenantly (i am was one of them)

Overall siddy boy make the calls like you have done an lets just say i recon this thread will turn into a thread with pretty butterflies and colourful rainbows lol (okay enuff head the ball talk)

later

thx sid for the great job u doing. good calls of yesterday and today with the system i made 120pips. since i joined the room i improved much

keep on

Thanks to the guys that took the time to post here, both to those who have good or not so good things to say about the system and how is beeing traded in the group.

We will try to post some trades in here in the following days.

PS. take care around news time :)

Hello PhoenixForex/Sid,

I bought the Phoenix Forex system some time back (23rd June) and would like to get access to the members-only PalTalk room, "PhoenixForex". I sent a couple of emails to you over the past week but have not had any response. My PalTalk ID is: crispybacon_1.

Thanks in advance.

sid the snake

Do not give this man, Heywood Miles ( aka sid ), any of your money. All the software
he sends you can be found for free and his mentoring is a joke. Save your money
and use it to fund a mini account AFTER you've gone through some demos.
Do not trust sid. He is a liar.

I first met sid in a paltalk room called piphunters. It was a room left behind by a trader
name SoulTrader who decided to make a private room for him and his fellow traders.
Sid took over the free room and I continued to visit since I wasn't invited to Souls room.
There was a regular group of folks who showed up for most days, but sid and I were there
every day and we soon became friends.

There was no pressure for anyone to make calls, it was just a room of folks trading.
Sometimes people would make calls, though usually just the exits...

During the dollar rebound, when the cable was plunging through the 1.90s and 1.80s,
sid was getting slaughtered in the market constantly betting on a cable rebound that never
came. His losses were in the -250 pips a day range. It got to the point where he was so down and out that he needed to take some time off, which he did for a week or two.

When he returned online he told me about this indicator he had written called trendspotter.
Said it was "the dogs bollacks" [ though i still dont know what you brits think are so great
about dogs balls...], that it was making him huge pips, that this was going to be our gold mine. I loaded it up and was skeptical - it looked to me like it would get whipsawed alot. So I
stopped working on bender( my own trading software) and took "his" indicator and made
an autotrader out of it. Turned it on and... it lost money like crazy. No great surprise there,
one indicator does not a system make. Sid was "banging my head", but he couldn't come up
with a solution for the whipsawing. I had an idea and wrote an indicator called BolliTrigger and
incorporated it into the autotrader. It still lost money, but not nearly as much and showed some promise. All along sid was saying we were partners. The system wasn't ready for prime time, but sid wanted to launch and so he went live with the site and posted first message of this thread.

Sid created the phoenix forex room and the other free phoenix room and chaos ensued.
What has happened there has been well documented in this thread, so I wont repeat.
Sid was having a nightmare of a time getting people started with the software, since there were different files that went into different directories, so I wrote an installer for him to automate the process.

Sid was moving during the first few weeks of the new room, so he wasn't able to go online
( though he'd show up on my [ and others ] msn messenger for a sec then 'appear offline' ).
Im a member of the metatraders yahoo group where folks post indicators for free. A message
appeared that had a question about a indicator called acstrend and it had the code in the message. The code looked VERY similar to what sid had said was his indicator. At the same
time their was the accusations on this thread from ablesystems that trendspotter
was a rippoff of it. Being a programmer, it was obvious to me that sid had taken someone else's code and called it his own. I confronted sid 3 times on this matter, hoping he would come clean to me, but he just kept lying about it. Once said that it was "very very very strange" that the code was so similar. Over this period I began investigating the code and found that
there were several versions of it ( one was even posted in this thread ). I eventually found one
that was the EXACT same code, only difference was the comment "written by sid" - yeah, right...
All this time he is telling everyone he wrote it and how people were calling him a genius for it.
LOL.

For several months now, I've been trying to get sid to pay me the percentage of the profits
he had promised me. This was done via me IMing him ( he stopped contacting me after the third time I asked him about "his" code ). He kept saying "I am on it",, "yes, Im working on it",
"will stop at the bank today","transferring from paypal today", etc. etc. etc.

All lies.

Finally, I started asking about it in phoenix room so others would know what a liar and fraud
he is. Same lies ensued. His mate, Mr Oust, assured me he would 'sort it out' when he talked to sid. Haven't seen him around since... Other folks started contacting me on how sid had
lied to them too. Folks that wanted their refund, but couldn't get sid to respond to any of their
emails.

And now I have been banned from the room. Which is fine really, its about ready to collapse
and sids reputation is in the toilet. Its funny, anytime someone would post the slightest remark
here on how they felt they weren't getting what they had paid for, sid would start whining and crying like a 2 year old how people were stabbing him in the back. At the same time, he was
twisting his knife in mine.

I'll be starting a new paltalk room in the near future, just traders trading. Trying out new ideas.
Discussing any system they like. There is only one restriction : No snakes allowed.

CaliDragon

I wish to point out that Sid contacted me via T2W PM and offered me his system for free. I spoke to him on the phone and he basically said something along the lines of he wanted me to endorse the system being a well known figure on T2W. He suggested we meet up and he volunteered to come over to me rather than me visiting Lincoln. The idea being he would set the system up for me and go through it.

Sid said he would be in touch, yet despite PMs etc I have heard nothing since I think the first week the system was banded about here.

My best guess is that he pulled in enough punters without my endorsement so doesn't need me...

If the system is the same as the indicators published here then I feel sorry for anyone who has purchased the system. It should be pointed out that to my knowledge Sid has never said it is or it isn't.

JonnyT

Thanks for your insightful post Calidragon - I guess it confirms what some suspected.

The other extremely worrying thing about this, looking at your post and the posts that Julia put together, is that Sid is not likely to be a profitable trader, yet people are following his advice and untested approach. That explains why the "system" rules are not clearly defined.

The chatroom is descending into anarchy. Sid has been off sick for a while and has left his sidekick in charge of the room. She has had four weeks trading experience and is calling trades, but uses a slightly different approach to Sid, particularly with stops (ie. she doesn't use them) and she only trades a demo account.

Overall, there is probably better things to do with £300 .................

A Complete Ripp Off

Well were do I begin, the beggining might be a good start.

I first bought this so called system for £305 GBP, under the influence that as said in his own words, sid " I will call somewere in the region of 150-200 pips per day to start off with for the first couple of weeks to enable everyone to build up a nice size account, then when everyone in the Pheonix room has this, i wil then and only then begin to teach how I use the system and teach everyone how to call there own trades and enable them to satnd on there own to feet.

Well after spending a whole week with Heywood Miles ( aka- SID) i can tell you that he told me directly that he hates calling trades, which i understand is quite demanding thing to do, but if you dont like to do it or should i say CANT DO IT then DO NOT SAY YOU CANOR THAT YOU WILL.

Every morning when sid loggs into the Phoenix chat room to post his bias, all he is doing is reading what the traders have posted on FXCM news wire, the majourity of people in the room thing he a pure geniuos to be able to do this, when alls he is doiung is relaying what the London Traders have said in the FXCM news wire.

If you look back through the T2W threads you will see previous posts made by sid himself in desperation for help on trading, as he constantly is on a loosing up hill battle.

PLEASE SEE THIS LINK BELOW. post 1,4, 9, ESPECIALLY NUMBER 9

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/showthread.php?t=12986&page=1&pp=10

How can anyone on the 23-12-2004 at 04:56 calim that "charts and techy stuff is over my head" and then apparently write a computer programme which is all "techy stuff" within a few weeks of this post, then so called test it for six months before selling it (sorry I mean ripping good genuine people off with it). Well thats very easy he DIDNOT write it he completely ripped it off and copied it like the previous post (callidragon) has stated.

I first met Heywood Miles (aka SID392) when he asked he to help him set up his computer as her was having trouble installing a graphics card in his system to set up a dual screen system, (funny that a so called experienced computer programmer who has wrote a very complex system to assist in trading, cant even install a graphics card.......HUMMMMM alarm bells ringing.

After spending a whole week with SID so called trading, i came to the fast conclusion that he has no idea of trading, he does not use or have a trqading plan, his exit stategy is "great im in profit - get out now" and ladys and gents you will remember that if you have ever asked sid what is his strategy for trading he cant andwer you, as he doesnt have one.

I have watched him loose countless amounts of money, admittably he has clawed back a few pips, but his risk reward is none existent, he will place a 25 pip syop loss and not even look for a target, and exit his trade with a +6 or +7, well that is a 3:1 ration in his against him.

This just wasn't one day i saw this, this was every day for a week, thinking back, when he was supposed to of been teaching me how to use his system, so i could then release some of the pressure from him in the phoenix room, and teach others in the room, i didn't learn anything, he didnt teach me a god dam thing, WHY not because im a master trader or a very experienced trader, because im not, but i do make regular money NOW every day without using this CRAP system, the reason he couldn't teach me is that he doesn't have a bloody clue himself.

He calimed to me that he had in excess of £50,000,000 in his account, Yes thats right people £50 million pounds, YEAH RIGHT. I too now have £50 million in my account its easy, just open a metratrader demo account, you can pick what size of account you wish from £5000 to £50 million, WHAT A COMPLETE PRAT.

I could go on for ever on this thread telling you stories and complete and utter lies he has told me an other people, from owning large 6 bedroom houses (which he doesn't - he lives in rented accomodation) to his wife driving a porsche 911 turbo when she drives a Renault Clio.

He has also claimed to other people in the Phoenix Forex chat room that he is worth in excess of £300 million pounds, well if you are worth this why would you be looking to borrow £10,000 of fellow traders because you are desperate for money, and then reduce it to £4000 because you are that desperate.

Well for one if you were worth that kind of money, you wouldn't need to borrow of anyone, and also if you were that good of a trader that you can call all these so called pips all day long you couyld earn your own money.

So the real reason you are in this situation is because you cannot and dont know how to trade consistently and successfully, and that alls you do is ripp people off to fund your average life style, and pay your bills.

Anyone reading this thread please be carefull of the very few positive comments on here because they are posted by people very close to him, who are very in experienced traders.

Another thing that has just sprung to mind is that he said to everyone in the Phoenix Forex room and not just me, he claimed that the charge for the PALTALK room was $600 a month and he had to pay 3 years up front, which he said was $300,000 yes thats right $300,000 well do the math people $600 per month X 36 months is $21,600, the most funniest thing about this is that the PALTALK room is completely FREE and anyone can set one up, please see link below for proff.

http://register.paltalk.com/reg/PalRegister.jsp?pagc=034&advc=105&refc=6214

Well I have rambled on long enough abouth this complete and utter ripp of, if anyone is even considering or contemplating buying this crap of Heywood Miles (aka) SID 392 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT YOU WILL REGRET IT, AS YOU WILL BE NOTHING BUT RIPPED OFF.

aLSO FOR ANYONE IN THE CURRENT PHOENIX FOREX ROOM THAT IS READING THIS,THIS IS ALL TRUE WHAT I HAVE WROTE, SO GET OUT OF THE ROOM AND DO NOT BE BRAINED WASHED ANY MORE, AS AND AS YOU KNOW ONE OF YOUR FELLOW TRADERS AS JUST SET UP HIS OWN ROOM SO YOU CAN GO THERE AND LEARN.

And as a last note, which i almost forgot to mention i was down in the phoenix forex chat room as an admin guy, and now that i have spoken some home trulths about sid and this crap he charges £305 for he has completely banned me from the room, so i can no futher advise people of his calus and underhand ripp off tactics.

So people please stear away from this so called system as you will clearly regret buying it if you do.

My Story - About This System

Well guys, let me start by giving you my story.

I first got Trend Spotter 45 days ago, and to start with i lost money, :( I spoke to sid a few times on the phone, and via email. It was intresting, i have all so spoken to Calidragon, and Daz_Uk. First the advise Daz_Uk gave me was total S**T lol, and as for Calidragon, I can not say in here.

Yes i am a member and i am hiding behind a mask, but i have to tell my side of things. So i will say.

Ok I went in to the Trading Room many times, and heard sid give his bias calls, he even said where he gets his information from, he gave the web address which i will post in here. Me personally I AM SICK AND TIRED of this attack on Sid and the Phoenix Group, I am here to trade, and to make money.

You carn't keep moaning and crying like a baby. I have read many good things and bad things but i keep an open mind. Me i am staying with it, if people want to slate and slag others of they are very sad people, and personal things stay personal.

So here's my story.

All live trades starting with a £2000 in my IG Index Account.

Week One -

Trades entered - 54 - Wins = 3 (£150) - Losses 51 = (£890)

Week Two

Trades entrerd - 49 - Wins = 31 (£1740) - Losses 18 - (£270)

Week Three

Trades entered - 60 - Wins = 43 (£1490) - Losses 17 - (£490)

Week Four

Trades entered - 39 - Wins = 30 (£2500) - Losses 9 - (£350)

Week Five

Trades entered - 43 - Wins = 35 (£1740) - Losses 8 - (£600)

So there you have it guys, if I can do this anyone can, sid gave me some simple rules to go by, I have never met him, so i can not give you his characer assessment, all i know is this, the guy has been slaged, slated, put down by everyone. Me included sometimes in the room.

But the simple thing is this, a system was created by who ever, i dont care to tell you the truth, i paid like everyone else £305, and for me it was worth every sodding penny. If people want to do this they will, like me, i paid i made it work. All i had to do was follow the simple rules which was needed, and was explained many times in the room.

The room is a very good room when people DONT moan. Guys and fellow PTS Members just lets get on with the job at hand.

Leave the guy alone, and lets trade please, i want the room and i am happy with this system.

the links sid gave me are for the news service.

www.fxcm.com

Thanks Guys

Please lets trade.

PTS USER1

Well what can I say,

PTSUSER1, This is a brand new regristation and post, from the grammar used and the context of the post this is clearly sid392 posting his crappy reply under a different user name to try and contradict that this pathetic system works when it doesn't.

Nice try Sid, but you will have to do better than this.

If for what ever reason i am wrong in the instance, which im 99% certain im not, why doesnt sid come and post his own reply's under SID392 so we can here his answers.

Well i wont hold my brealth.

Daz said:
Well what can I say,

PTSUSER1, This is a brand new regristation and post, from the grammar used and the context of the post this is clearly sid392 posting his crappy reply under a different user name to try and contradict that this pathetic system works when it doesn't.

Nice try Sid, but you will have to do better than this.

If for what ever reason i am wrong in the instance, which im 99% certain im not, why doesnt sid come and post his own reply's under SID392 so we can here his answers.

Well i wont hold my brealth.

Daz,

You are wrong my mate, I am not sid but i dont want to be bounced from the room,

thanks anyway