Trend Spotter

If all systems ultimately fail....are we not going to see rather a lot of legal actions?!! Very good points Marthart & Trendie!

Last edited:
SID if you still follow this thread you will be happy to know that even you no longer live in cedar close. The police have now located your new address so god willing you should expect a visit from licolnshires finest.......

And they will probably tell him he's been a naughty boy and please don't do it again.

Case dropped.

JonnyT

Any update on the situation with Mr Sid?

For my two pennies worth.

There was nothing fundamentally wrong with the software that Sid was selling. (Even if it had been lifted from somewhere else). (Which no one knew about until later).

The actual software was very similar to a method of trading that I have used for many years. (Perhaps that's why I could make money with it while others new to trading couldn't).

There was a certain something missing as far as I was concerned though and it was Calidragons' input which sparked an idea for another indicator I developed into a usable tool.

This was freely given out in the breakaway group that formed; and I and others were using it to good effect, and still works to this day, and will continue to work.

It did however germinate another Idea I took time out to further develop and no one heard from me for a few months. Trying to talk to people, trade, and work on a project at the same time is impossible to do. It involved a lot of testing on my part. (I hate back testing as I think it a somewhat pointless exercise, but certain key events needed to be looked at). The result being that this method of trading has worked in the past, works now, and will work in the future because it is based on price movement and news. People say don't trade the news. But this is the only thing that moves markets without the market being able to whip the **** off you.

I have since linked up with a couple of other traders/programmers and still further developed this method.

Oh, and it's not for sale, it still needs looking at until all concerned with the development are 110% happy with it. And it won't be for sale then either. This brief explanation was just to keep people up to date with why I have been missing from the site.

So what Sid was selling was basically sound. It was his personal dealings with certain people that I didn't like and found entirely reprehensible.

It has been stated that you were not buying the system but the hand holding from him in how to use the set up. This proved somewhat spasmodic to say the least.

Dwaine? do you have any further info on your action. I know these things can take an awful lot of time, but a lot of people are waiting with baited breath.

about SilverTrend

No i'm not m8, i was intrigued by the level of interest here and it got me tinkering with MetaTrader, WoodiesCCI, ASCTrend/SilverTrend and the MT yahoo group ;)

Hi...sorry to bother you....I am looking for anything to do with Silver Trend...what are they and is there any code for trade station? I love using silver trend and I use it...a freind of mine gave it to me to my MT4, the one he gave me is the one with the line of 2 lines...and I use it and I love it however no one seems to know what it is...please tell me what it is..I would be very much appriciated. thank you

You can ask Sid yourself.

There are for a fact traders who have joined phoenix that have been trading for over 10 years. They would not be there if Sid was not an experienced professional. They would not be there if the system did not have something unique and beneficial to offer.

I think George Sorros has had the occasional difficult year if I recall correctly? I know that all professionals have.

I find it bizarre that you would attack something you know nothing about.

There is a 30 day money back guarantee.

Where is the logic of attacking something you know absolutly nothing about when it costs you nothing to find out!

I'm bemused by the lack of logic in the approach. Anyhow I have explained the facts above about WHAT IS ACTUALY HAPPENING......... (WAKE UP!)

That is rather different from uninformed , negative speculation about what might be happening.

You don't have to take anybody's word for anything as you can find out , risk free, for yourself!

So please, take the money back offer or leave it. lol! Makes no difference to me, or SId for that matter I wouldn't have thought.

and what now? now you have discovered SID is a fake and scam, what do you have to say now? how can someone go from a novice to pro in 6 months? its impossible, and the way you endorse this guy, its like he's paying you.......

A lot of bad vibes on this forum. Not good for trading.

Where do i begin, first off im a member of phoenix forex and have knew sid way back before phoenix forex started. What i see as far as concerns are is that ppl want sid to call his trades in the room so they can determine his analysis of the system and why he placed the trade. I know sid is more than capable of this as before pts came onto the scene sid always gave his input (very bloody good calls might i add...infact id go as far to say calls that made one person a millionnaire due to sids guidence). I know he has personal issues restricting his time in the room and i also know the amount of ppl paid for the system so i show empathy for both partys but sid has been getting back on the ball again and today called his spot on bias call and his trades calls....So yes guys an gals a message to sid-we all know in the trading room what you have ben through and we see everyday your rising above it . You have a good system from which i am more than happy with.(Its one of the main factors as to why i am a full time trader now) so lets take it to the next level and then there will be no more unhappy chappys getting yappy (yoooo check my freestyle lyrics) lol.

On a serious note though once again the pts is a good system that aids ppl in the conclusion of trades

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion for whatever reason

The reason for this system is not to 'hold hands' but to become an independant trader and yes some ppl need more guidence to use it indepenantly (i am was one of them)

Overall siddy boy make the calls like you have done an lets just say i recon this thread will turn into a thread with pretty butterflies and colourful rainbows lol (okay enuff head the ball talk)

later

bet you hate him now!

hi, please let us know whats your system and how it works?

thanks..

encn

QUOTE=sid392;184690]Ok here goes, we have designed a new system to give new traders and experienced traders a chance to stay ahead of the market. Yea yea yea i here you say? well we have tested this system for the last 6 months now and it works so if any one is interested?

Have a look, we will be posting all trades as we trade for the next 4 weeks or so, the pairs we are trading :- USD/CHF EUR/USD GBP/USD

Results for today - Monday 13th June 2005

Cable (GBP/USD) +30 +30 +21 + 22
Eur (Eur/USD) +31 +10
Swiss (USD/CHF) +20 +20

Total 184 pips on 8 trades

These trades were completed this morning, we will start again from 7am Tuesday 14th June[/QUOTE]

Trend Spotter indicator?

Hi,
i wanna ask where can i download trend spotter indicator..i found out it this site called www.barchart.com and i see it so usefull and link is,

http://www.barchart.com/chart.php?sym=^GBPJPY&style=classic&submitted=1&ov1=66

thanks

encn.

Ok here goes, we have designed a new system to give new traders and experienced traders a chance to stay ahead of the market. Yea yea yea i here you say? well we have tested this system for the last 6 months now and it works so if any one is interested?

Have a look, we will be posting all trades as we trade for the next 4 weeks or so, the pairs we are trading :- USD/CHF EUR/USD GBP/USD

Results for today - Monday 13th June 2005

Cable (GBP/USD) +30 +30 +21 + 22
Eur (Eur/USD) +31 +10
Swiss (USD/CHF) +20 +20

Total 184 pips on 8 trades

These trades were completed this morning, we will start again from 7am Tuesday 14th June

Re: Trend Spotter indicator?

Hi everyone, sorry for dragging up an old post but seeing as this is an important subject I will assume that it is ok.

I am one of Heywood's victims and lost a significant amount of money (and more importantly, time) to his deceit and would like to express that I have a story to add to what I am reading is a substantial number of of apparently ever-growing cases against him.

What's most embarrassing of all is that I happened upon this thread and read it BEFORE I gave him my money. Like a fool I fell for his lies and his story ("I swear to you that it isn't me, in fact I will get my solicitor to sort it out because it's slander!") because I wanted to believe he was legit and that he was going to help me and my trading.

Please, whoever you are, if you google this man and find this thread, beware this man Heywood Miles from Hykeham in Lincoln and do not have any business or correspondance with him.

he pocketed £140,000 and went to jail for just over 2 years..70k a year. Crime pays, thats very sad