Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is this the right place to post results? I have an m1 system that i am prepared to sell to the first ten people to sign up. £300,00k initial cost and a reasonable monthly subscription rate.
Or you can follow the Fmos thread and get it for free, but hes crap compared to me. PM welcomed and skype drop in room being created.
hope thats ok.

Attachments

• hi.PNG
    hi.PNG
    17.2 KB · Views: 142
Hi, is this the right place to post results? I have an m1 system that i am prepared to sell to the first ten people to sign up. £300,00k initial cost and a reasonable monthly subscription rate.
Or you can follow the Fmos thread and get it for free, but hes crap compared to me. PM welcomed and skype drop in room being created.
hope thats ok.

Doctored ...

jesus wept. ok just for you i took another trade. this one went into profit within 120 or so seconds
there we go. complete details of a new tradde served up to you within minutes of your crit, hope this helps

Attachments

• jesuswept.PNG
    jesuswept.PNG
    2.8 KB · Views: 125
  • jw2.PNG
    jw2.PNG
    2.9 KB · Views: 120
so if that does not convince you, ie taking 6 pips on demand and showing you the trade details, i cant help further, other than to suggest that celebrating success is not disfunctional

jesus wept. ok just for you i took another trade. this one went into profit within 120 or so seconds
there we go. complete details of a new tradde served up to you within minutes of your crit, hope this helps

Nobody will ever believe you on this site MM lol

ROFL

Regards

F

hope thats ok.

Unhide the opening times of those trades namely the last 7 or will they show the exact same times and you just scaled out to make it look like you won lots of individual trades but in fact its 1 trade

My bad I can see the opening price but its the same thing you sold every couple of seconds apart..to me thats 1 trade not 7

Last edited:
Unhide the opening times of those trades namely the last 7 or will they show the exact same times and you just scaled out to make it look like you won lots of individual trades but in fact its 1 trade

ok i see the issue.
you are wrong, beyond my normal 70% take .
so first two lines, is one trade, i took 30K first not 70 off by mistake
line 3 and four are separate trades
line 5 is closing rems of one of above 70k traes in line 3 or 4
etc etc

My bad I can see the opening price but its the same thing you sold every couple of seconds apart..to me thats 1 trade not 7

Averaging down ...

no, i shorted several positions as clues came in and were reinforced by more confirmations. Not sure that is invalid, as to me each trade is a trade, committing a % of account based on what i think.
my only error here as i see it is over trading, but i find it hard to ignore good signals

Attachments

• currem.PNG
    currem.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 129
no, i shorted several positions as clues came in and were reinforced by more confirmations. Not sure that is invalid, as to me each trade is a trade, committing a % of account based on what i think.
my only error here as i see it is over trading, but i find it hard to ignore good signals

whats the hell is that meant to be ...sudoko

Reactions: tar
It seems that what it boils down to is you want to criticise this. altho a better trader will have been able to do this more fluidly and with less cost, im very happy with the returns it brings me, as surely any normally adjusted person would be?

Attachments

• boils.PNG
    boils.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 125
It seems that what it boils down to is you want to criticise this. altho a better trader will have been able to do this more fluidly and with less cost, im very happy with the returns it brings me, as surely any normally adjusted person would be?

Your screen shots are worse than Mr. Fox's :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.