Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All,

Well I shall not be bullied, or press ganged into being told what I can, or what I can not post, and if T2W, or counter_violent wishes to ban me, so be it.

If "some" members are getting wound up, this is not my intentions, however if you were to, really get wound up to the max, that's your emotions you need to handle.

Well it has been a very fruitful morning...

£+DAX+EJ 18.12.14 AM.png

I hope you all have a profitable morning also.

Best
John.

I never boasted about anything. I'm saying i just bought a house so i'm pretty broke right now. I only trade a £500 part time .

Yet i'm able to provide a real statement, and you can't!!

Congrats on the 50cc scooter though!

EPICLY OWNED!

With all due respect @ffsear, that is the most dumbest business acumen I've ever hear of. :LOL::LOL:

You're telling me you've actually pulled money out of your business(trading account) to buy a house, and left your business(trading account) broke.

Wow.

Please explain to me your genius behind this move, as I'd love to know your thinking(lack there of) behind this.

Best
John

I never boasted about anything. I'm saying i just bought a house so i'm pretty broke right now. I only trade a £500 part time .

Yet i'm able to provide a real statement, and you can't!!

Congrats on the 50cc scooter though!

EPICLY OWNED!

With all due respect @ffsear, that is the most dumbest business acumen I've ever hear of. :LOL::LOL:

You're telling me you've actually pulled money out of your business(trading account) to buy a house, and left your business(trading account) broke.

Wow.

Please explain to me your genius behind this move, as I'd love to know your thinking(lack there of) behind this.

Best
John

What business ? Trading is a hobby. I have a job. I wanted to buy a house and used money from account to cover the deposit. Not stupid at all

Last edited:
Good Morning All,

Well I shall not be bullied, or press ganged into being told what I can, or what I can not post, and if T2W, or counter_violent wishes to ban me, so be it.

If "some" members are getting wound up, this is not my intentions, however if you were to, really get wound up to the max, that's your emotions you need to handle.

Well it has been a very fruitful morning...

View attachment 183368

I hope you all have a profitable morning also.

Best
John.

i would agree that you should not be bullied into divulging things you should not want to disclose - that bits fine

BUT

We are pure invited members on this Forum - and we have to abide by the rules - no matter what we think of them.

Therefore the moderators are acting correctly if they believe members are misleading or causing trouble etc etc. They are our trading and blogging Police

I respect both CV's and FFSears positions and although I dont always agree with them - especially CV - (although I am a Tory voter = maybe like him ;-) ) I would therefore not deliberately challenge their authority

Surely that makes sense John ?

Yes try and get thing changed etc - but it all has to be done properly and within the sites guidelines

Meanwhile I would like to apologise for stepping out of line by some of the comments I have said

Good Trading to all - including CV / Tar / Lexcorp / Barjon / Trade 2 windows and all of my fan club

Regards

F

Mr Fox, you posted several "livecalls" yesterday on the Indices thread, everyone was a complete duffer, you then state at at 8.20, you'd had a margin call and you'd blown your account!

And now (amazingly), your posting, yet again another £3.5K profit already today, and you wonder why people question your statements.

I won't be commenting on this anymore, just thought I'd highlight actual trading calls versus, perceived profits statements

He's been banned. He was attempting to use these doctored statements to lure people into Skype sessions for "training." We have all seen this before.

T2W has a duty of care towards its members and it's the vulnerable newbies that we're concerned about the most, especially as Mr. Fox claims to make his amazing profits whilst breaking every trading rule in the book..

He's been banned. He was attempting to use these doctored statements to lure people into Skype sessions for "training." We have all seen this before.

T2W has a duty of care towards its members and it's the vulnerable newbies that we're concerned about the most, especially as Mr. Fox claims to make his amazing profits whilst breaking every trading rule in the book..

If that's the case - well done

The wily old FOX

Whether he has a £100K + account - that's another question - but surely he gave himself away by changing some figures to read £1000000 in yesterday's exchanges

The fact that according to Dinos he made some live bad calls on the indices thread - and then broke his own rules - as well as many other trading rules - were all extra clues

He had been following my thread and knew about time windows and levels etc etc - so I thought thats what he was doing - along with having said he had been testing this out for a long time.

After he apologised on a recent argument - I took him at his word and believed he did have a large capital account - that his account was live and that he was multi trading.

Just shows you cannot believe anyone - no matter how they put it over

Thank God everyone treats me as a joke ;-) -ie nothing to prove - nothing to sell - no doctored statements to show - thats the way I like it

Good Trading

Regards

F

1-Is there any proof that these statements were doctored ? - yes they're unreliable but doctored ? -

2- Is his skype room paid or free of charge ?

T2W's unclear policies strike again !

1. IMO, yes once you block out key pieces of information, you are doctoring a statement (account numbers, names, personal details are all fine obviously.)

2. I have no idea, why don't you ask him.

As for T2W policy. He was warned severely times, not only on here but via PM also. He decided to ignore that advice. This combined with his aggressive behavior has lead towards a ban.

Multi-Nic

Thanks to Davies and Major Magnum for the support whilst i was away.

No need to say anymore really and must now get round to updating this thread and giving out more tips in September - all free of charge - no catch - with ways that work day in and day out ;-)

Hopefully they might save you 1 or 2 or even 3 yrs off your FX trading journey and even save you giving up

Regards

F

Sorry SD

I have only one other nic - davies - and I never used it after I lost the password - although my brother in law had used it when i was on holiday once

I do not have any other multi nics - at all

Can I repeat that - no other multi nics - why would I ??

Must keep clarifying all your errors etc etc

PS - are you having a good trading day ?

Regards

F

PPS - I am - as if you could not guess lol

Forexmospherian=Davies

He used it as a third person to defend himself - shill - !

;)

Give it a rest Tar. You were a moderator for 2 weeks and made a complete hash of it. You really are not in a place to advise

1. IMO, yes once you block out key pieces of information, you are doctoring a statement (account numbers, names, personal details are all fine obviously.)

2. I have no idea, why don't you ask him.

As for T2W policy. He was warned severely times, not only on here but via PM also. He decided to ignore that advice. This combined with his aggressive behavior has lead towards a ban.

Not clear ,

1-So you guys are going to ban anyone blank such details in their statements - size / entries - , why not ban DowJones then - just an example- ?

2-And if he has a skype room he's banned no matter what ? free of charge , paid ... etc doesn't matter ?. Then why not ban Mr.Charts and other vendors as well , i don't get it !

Mr Fox, you posted several "livecalls" yesterday on the Indices thread, everyone was a complete duffer, you then state at at 8.20, you'd had a margin call and you'd blown your account!

And now (amazingly), your posting, yet again another £3.5K profit already today, and you wonder why people question your statements.

I won't be commenting on this anymore, just thought I'd highlight actual trading calls versus, perceived profits statements

Dinos

Thank you for your post.

Fzsy.

Not clear ,

1-So you guys are going to ban anyone blank such details in their statements - size / entries - , why not ban DowJones then - just an example- ?

2-And if he has a skype room he's banned no matter what ? free of charge , paid ... etc doesn't matter ?. Then why not ban Mr.Charts and other vendors as well , i don't get it !

This was a matter of discretion. A concept that seems to be beyond you.

I'm not discussing this matter any further.

Status
Not open for further replies.