Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got OWNED. How old are you, don't tell me you still use words like EPIC as well.
:rolleyes:

Without sounding vulgar Charlie, I make your whole account on each of my trades. I have bought a house without a mortgage, I have 3 cars, and a 50cc scooter, and you say I got owned.

xxx

I never boasted about anything. I'm saying i just bought a house so i'm pretty broke right now. I only trade a £500 part time .

Yet i'm able to provide a real statement, and you can't!!

Congrats on the 50cc scooter though!

EPICLY OWNED!

Who died, and made you President.

There's a big difference in people who do this full time, and others who do it part time, just so they can call themselves traders.

That to me means you don't have the balls, to untether yourself from the daily grind because your scared about you own earning capabilities.

What I do, and what I have is all earned, and day in, and day out I trade.

Some people are acting as if there's no one out there with a descent account, or a strategy that works.

A lot of people have shown their internal negativity today, and I promise you, no one succeeds in life, let alone trading with that much pent up negativity.

We trade on, and in uncertainty, and if uncertainty of another's account can not be accepted, then how will you trade when there's massive uncertainty present when trading.

Think about it.

Best
John.

Listen up sonny.

Have you ever considered that some of us might have very important work to do.
No, of course not. You wouldn't know what a strategic demanding job is, let alone ever held one.

So, here's the deal, from tomorrow you can either post sensibly or I will ban you without further notice. Yes I have the power to do this.

All clear now ?

Ok for fun lets say you have £500,000 six figure account

You said in an earlier post you never risk more than 0.005% so that equates to £25 risk per trade and you win 300-500 average.So even if we take the bottom figure of 300 you are making roughly 12 times risk per trade ...You trade off a 1 min chart so that in itself is dodgy ,the odd one ok but not always

I went looking at a few old posts of yours and ive attached a few...

So the first one which is only back in August suggest you trade a 1:1 R:R but even you say your stop is never more than 6 so £25 risk / 6 is £4.16 a pip so to get to your 300-500 average win you need about 72 pips win each trade ...

The rest of the posts you made well just make you look foolish now( My personal favourite is the one where to 6 figure account trader would have paid davie robertson to learn how to trade) so i`d stop posting if I was you

Total RUBBISH

a TICK or One minute chart - is maybe one of the safest and profitable RR charts to trade off - FACT

BUT - only when you are really good and then movements are slow and you know the tricks to see whats happening on all the other intraday time frame charts on the one min at the same time

Mr Fox has said many times half a percent stakes - not 0 005 %

Its amazing how guys like you can get wrong facts out and not be challenged

Please like so many of you buddies here realise you come over like all the other part time 80% loser brigade

I think you need Meds - seriously

Another one on my list now - my God - its a long one from off this forum simply because so many members have real big issues

I really suggest you all give up

And I am trying to be pleasant

Listen up sonny.

Have you ever considered that some of us might have very important work to do.
No, of course not. You wouldn't know what a strategic demanding job is, let alone ever held one.

So, here's the deal, from tomorrow you can either post sensibly or I will ban you without further notice. Yes I have the power to do this.

All clear now ?

How condescending and rude

And you moderate for T2W???

GOD - No wonder its got problems

If you going to say that - I SUGGEST YOU BAN YOURSELF

Regards

F

PS - You really do have a problem - shame

Condescending?? erm....

Without sounding vulgar Charlie, I make your whole account on each of my trades. I have bought a house without a mortgage, I have 3 cars, and a 50cc scooter, and you say I got owned.

I guess the says right "you can never beat a fool in an argument, as he has a lifetimes worth of experience".

Right now £500. ALl i have to play with as I've just bought a house.

Heres today's trades...

Hi Charlie

But you made what £60 on £440 account approx - so a 13 or 14% increase on a day

So on a 100k live account - 10% ie 10K is not out or order and Mr Fox's 3- 4 % per day is hardly mind blowing.

I appreciate you cannot pro rata / ratch it up to a million or 10 million account - the market works differently on big numbers and lots etc etc

By the way on one of those losing trades - you were out my time windows - but all your winners were in them

Good Luck on your way back up to multi thousands - and Good Trading

Regards

F

Condescending?? erm....

Yes

But Mr Fox is a customer - ie a member

CV acts on behalf of T2W

Totally different ball game

Customers are king - staff and moderators have to bite their tongues and be diplomatic

Its the law of business

Is T2W not a business ??

Regards

F

If you going to say that - I SUGGEST YOU BAN YOURSELF

Regards

F

PS - You really do have a problem - shame

I'm also starting a new thread tomorrow.

Previous business partners of Richard Branson.

I'm busy googling as I type.....

Now who can I have a go at next

No time for bed - got to make some nearly live calls tomorrow ;-)

PS - I love winding up "winder uppers "

Good Trading

F

Hi Charlie

But you made what £60 on £440 account approx - so a 13 or 14% increase on a day

So on a 100k live account - 10% ie 10K is not out or order and Mr Fox's 3- 4 % per day is hardly mind blowing.

I appreciate you cannot pro rata / ratch it up to a million or 10 million account - the market works differently on big numbers and lots etc etc

By the way on one of those losing trades - you were out my time windows - but all your winners were in them

Good Luck on your way back up to multi thousands - and Good Trading

Regards

F

It wasn't a case of who made how much and and over how long and where and when etc etc etc .

Its was simply a case of... This is what a statement looks like. So Stop blanking out the vital information and pulling the wool over peoples eyes. (him, not you!)

I'm also starting a new thread tomorrow.

Previous business partners of Richard Branson.

I'm busy googling as I type.....

I am 100% an ex business partner - and a director of one of his 127 firms in 1986 -89

I knew I bugged you - BUT THAT's FACT

ps - ex MD of Mates condoms etc etc - remember them - lol

LOL

Have you got a problem - boy o boy

Good Trading

Regards

F

I am 100% an ex business partner - and a director of one of his 127 firms in 1986 -89

I knew I bugged you - BUT THAT's FACT

ps - ex MD of Mates condoms etc etc - remember them - lol

LOL

Have you got a problem - boy o boy

Good Trading

Regards

F

Now don't go spoiling the fun F

There are thousands of stories out there and we should give the members time to hunt them out and post to the thread.

It wasn't a case of who made how much and and over how long and where and when etc etc etc .

Its was simply a case of... This is what a statement looks like. So Stop blanking out the vital information and pulling the wool over peoples eyes. (him, not you!)

Oh come on! The two Fs are the tops aren't they? You've got their word on it (ad nauseum) so why would you want a proper statement? You've just got to be more trusting, sir :)

It does also raise the question when he changed the figures to a million pounds

But as you may well know - I have seen Bona Fida live account numbered statements - totally doctored as well

Its all a waste of time proving anything

Everything nowadays seems to be able to be doctored

Thank goodness I cannot trade and have nothing to prove and make no money at all ( joke ) - other than just making loads and loads of great FX trades day after day - after day lol ( true )

Plus the fact I am over 60 yrs old - so as as one of the other nice members said - I must have alzheimers and have a zimmer frame and need a nappy etc etc

This site is so entertaining (y)

F

Discussions on Trading - Yeah -right

Condescending?? erm....

I was initially paying attention but I lost the will to live, some posts into the thread, when the topic went "off topic." I wasn't that interested in the first place-merely curious. But now I couldn't care a rat fart. Then I had another drink which, combined with earlier Scottish elixirs,cleared the topic from the darker recesses of my failing consciousness. Before the lights dimmed a brief thought fluttered aimlessly across my leaden eyelids, "Who cares if Fox is a charlatan or spammer-his posts are not going to affect your trading ability or lack thereof." He does not appear to be selling anything so your posturings are quite pointless apart from bolstering some shriveled ego's.
However, I must confess, threads like these keep me entertained in a masochistic sort of way whilst I continue my search for interesting trading related matters from a rapidly dwindling store of useful content at T2W.
Put your hand bags away guys and get back to trading. :sleep:

Attachments

• santa.jpg
    santa.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 93
It does also raise the question when he changed the figures to a million pounds

But as you may well know - I have seen Bona Fida live account numbered statements - totally doctored as well

Its all a waste of time proving anything

Everything nowadays seems to be able to be doctored

Thank goodness I cannot trade and have nothing to prove and make no money at all ( joke ) - other than just making loads and loads of great FX trades day after day - after day lol ( true )

Plus the fact I am over 60 yrs old - so as as one of the other nice members said - I must have alzheimers and have a zimmer frame and need a nappy etc etc

This site is so entertaining (y)

F

I told you before its mad cow you have and ill keep telling you each and every time you forget...

As for your other comment to me ,read it again and again until it registers...I never said 1 min chart was unsafe or unprofitable ...I said it was dodgy he gets a R:R of 1:12 on every traqde he takes off a 1 minute chart and as his s/l is around 6 pips he would need 72 pips to get his profit target ...

But you dont read properly do you ,just waffle waffle waffle..Maybe if you took the time and read the whole thread you could post something worthwhile

And go look up the word hypocrisy in the dictionary tomorrow because you recommending post 233 is unbelievable

I told you before its mad cow you have and ill keep telling you each and every time you forget...

As for your other comment to me ,read it again and again until it registers...I never said 1 min chart was unsafe or unprofitable ...I said it was dodgy he gets a R:R of 1:12 on every traqde he takes off a 1 minute chart and as his s/l is around 6 pips he would need 72 pips to get his profit target ...

But you dont read properly do you ,just waffle waffle waffle..Maybe if you took the time and read the whole thread you could post something worthwhile

And go look up the word hypocrisy in the dictionary tomorrow because you recommending post 233 is unbelievable

OK - if that how you feel - i will report you

You have got away with too many over the top bad remarks to me

You cannot bloody read - Mr Fox quoted half a percent many time - not 0 005 %

Pot calling kettle here - mate - but you are just trouble and lippy

Bye -

PS - checked post 233

I have never posted a statement or account or trade documentation - and never ever will

But everybody else doing it should post the full works with bank statement and a picture of them holding the trades cash in their hand after they have transferred it from the broker and withdrawn it from the bank -

I would just get accused of boasting and doctoring - by trolls / haters and guys like you - so you just cannot win ;-(

Last edited:

Bye -

You go report me

You asked earlier about him never saying 0.005 and i pointed you to the post where he said it ...

Can you please direct me to were he says he uses 0.5%

What are you on about pot calling kettle//Do you know what that means

Bye -

PS - checked post 233

I have never posted a statement or account or trade documentation - and never ever will

But everybody else doing it should post the full works with bank statement and a picture of them holding the trades cash in their hand after they have transferred it from the broker and withdrawn it from the bank -

I would just get accused of boasting and doctoring - by trolls / haters and guys like you - so you just cannot win ;-(

Again go read CV`s post until it registers with you..."or calls after the event"

Thats you ,even if you blame the site lagging after you post

And you prove my point that nothing register with you first time..in my post 257 I tell you to look at post 233 but you dont you come and reply to me without reading the post ,,its only after you decided to check it out and the added on to your post 258

read the god damn threads over and over untill it registers with you will you before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.