Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its got sweet FA to do with Jealousy

You can't post statements every day, claiming £2k £5k daily profits, with 80% of the statement blanked out and expect not to be challenged!

Its leaves far to many questions.

I agree

That size wins needs challenging

But its not on an average size Retail capital account - ie £5k or less

Its on a 100K + account

Now that could be challenged - as its a big live retail account

And then an average 3% per day ??

On a 1000 dollar account no body would even question it

but then 30 dollars is exactly the same win percentage a £3000 on a 100K = ACCOUNT

I also agree its not 100% jealousy

Maybe 50% jealousy - 30% anger - 20% because the traders kicking off have had a bad day or week

But whats it matter - I am sure Mr Fox does not mind you thinking he has a 5k account and makes just say 150 dollars a day

I dont mind everybody to think I have no live accounts and cannot trade and trade tossing a coin - because thats how stupid many members seem to be here

Shame

Must go - Apprentice on next - good to see clever people at work

Regards

F

You mean you're gonna finally make an actual live call!
Chritmas gift indeed!! ;)

more Luiz

I find one out the 600 + maybe live to the minute this year if you want

I will say 90% of my calls are maybe 3- 5 mins late - lags of posts and I am not an alert service.

Plus the fact which come first - my trade or a comment - normally my trade wins by 30 sec to an couple of mins

PS - why are 50 guests following some days on my live thread - whan I know half of them are you lot

:D

I will say 90% of my calls are maybe 3- 5 mins late - lags of posts and I am not an alert service.

that's fine, but then don't claim that you make live calls! :) You post lots of possible scenarios/analysis/non-commital commentary/blog to pass the time.
that's fine.

calls from the live call thread today:

out here at 9610 for +35

long dax here at 9500 - stop at 9485

closed at 9529 +29
balls on the block...no hiding place where you can claim whatever you like due to endless variables ;)

how mofo makes a 'call today'...
If we can stay above there for over 30 mins then maybe now time to look fr scalp buys above 60 - 66 and then 75 - if we bounced up that far

:cheesy:

Reactions: tar
that's fine, but then don't claim that you make live calls! :) You post lots of possible scenarios/analysis/non-commital commentary/blog to pass the time.
that's fine.

calls from the live call thread today:

balls on the block...no hiding place where you can claim whatever you like due to endless variables ;)

how mofo makes a 'call today'...

:cheesy:

Statement to confirm please. :LOL:

Also if anyone wants to learn how to trade, free of charge of course, then send me a PM so I can give you details of my Skype group, and we can discuss simple trading strategies that way.

Best
John.

however I will be rescinding this offer as well, why, well I'm not cut out to be a teacher, and more importantly I wish not to miss trading opportunities by posting on threads.

I was just posting to show that making a profit on a consistent basis can be done, and more importantly it is being done. Why, well to inspire others, that is all.

Which is it?

Well just for you Charlie. I've decided from tomorrow I will still be posting statements in the same fashion, and if you don't wish to look at them, that is your choice.

Tell you what! Even though i cant make 2-5k a day. I will show you statements tomorrow that do. In the same fashion of course!!

more Luiz

I find one out the 600 + maybe live to the minute this year if you want

Plus the fact which come first - my trade or a comment - normally my trade wins by 30 sec to an couple of mins

PS - why are 50 guests following some days on my live thread - whan I know half of them are you lot

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Thank you for your support Peter, and I swear there must have been something in the T2W air, as it went from 0-crazy in no time, and gave me plenty of Lulz. All the pent up jealousy from a thread that was meant to inspire. it certainly inspired the jealousy, like you say from their own mediocre results.

However, like you, I really don't need to prove my net worth, nor my account details, and done it all from a place of genuine honesty, yet even if I posted everything, the neigh-sayer's will find some other excuse.

What's really made me drop the ball, and angry at myself was, I let fools distract me from my main priority of trading. I feel I wasted a whole afternoons trading by responding to people.

Well I shall be posting tomorrow, in the same fashion, if I do decide to trade, and all comments good, or bad are welcome.

Best
John.

Tell you what! Even though i cant make 2-5k a day. I will show you statements tomorrow that do. In the same fashion of course!!

Do you even trade at all Charlie, or just troll T2W forums all day.

Tell me, how much is in your trading account, and how much returns do you make per day.

Best
John.

Right now £500. ALl i have to play with as I've just bought a house.

Heres today's trades...

Attachments

• 101.png
    101.png
    190.3 KB · Views: 151
Note how i dont need to black out any info!

Lets see one of yours again?

Note how i dont need to black out any info!

Lets see one of yours again?

That's the way to do it and I think that should be the T2W standard from now on.

Anyone posting different standard statements or calls after the event not backed up by statement should be banned from the site.

Seconded ?

That's the way to do it and I think that should be the T2W standard from now on.

Anyone posting different standard statements or calls after the event not backed up by statement should be banned from the site.

Seconded ?

Who died, and made you President.

There's a big difference in people who do this full time, and others who do it part time, just so they can call themselves traders.

That to me means you don't have the balls, to untether yourself from the daily grind because your scared about you own earning capabilities.

What I do, and what I have is all earned, and day in, and day out I trade.

Some people are acting as if there's no one out there with a descent account, or a strategy that works.

A lot of people have shown their internal negativity today, and I promise you, no one succeeds in life, let alone trading with that much pent up negativity.

We trade on, and in uncertainty, and if uncertainty of another's account can not be accepted, then how will you trade when there's massive uncertainty present when trading.

Think about it.

Best
John.

Who died, and made you President.

There's a big difference in people who do this full time, and others who do it part time, just so they can call themselves traders.

That to me means you don't have the balls, to untether yourself from the daily grind because your scared about you own earning capabilities.

What I do, and what I have is all earned, and day in, and day out I trade.

Some people are acting as if there's no one out there with a descent account, or a strategy that works.

A lot of people have shown their internal negativity today, and I promise you, no one succeeds in life, let alone trading with that much pent up negativity.

We trade on, and in uncertainty, and if uncertainty of another's account can not be accepted, then how will you trade when there's massive uncertainty present when trading.

Think about it.

Best
John.

Seriously buddy get back on the meds

All i've got its £500, but you just got OWNED

I got OWNED. How old are you, don't tell me you still use words like EPIC as well.
:rolleyes:

Without sounding vulgar Charlie, I make your whole account on each of my trades. I have bought a house without a mortgage, I have 3 cars, and a 50cc scooter, and you say I got owned.

I guess the says right "you can never beat a fool in an argument, as he has a lifetimes worth of experience".

Ok Charlie you win.

Your accounts better than mine.

I must retire to bed now, and I shall speak to you in the AM.

Na Night
Lots of hugs, and kisses
John
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.