Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual Fxmo is taking over a thread in t2w to promote his imaginary results and his friends' .

. . . But the real reason why he hold back on the entries and exits is the same as why Dow Jones did it.

Its all down to timing and time windows - Its the key to intraday FX trading - along with levels . He's been open to admit he uses a 1 min chart as well - so timing is key and a skill that he's maybe majored on . . .
Hi FoMo,
As ffsear says, that's understandable and fair enough regarding live calls, but it's no reason that I can see for redacting broker statements long after the trades are closed.

Some people maintain that by posting time stamped entries and exits that it's then possible to reverse engineer the trade and copy the strategy. If that's the case here then, by definition, the 'strategy' must be an extremely simple one. Nothing wrong with that of course, I'm very much in the KISS camp myself! However, regardless of a strategy's simplicity, it can't easily be copied (viz the 'Turtles' etc.) Ultimately, trading success lies with the trader, not with the strategy employed - no matter how robust it may be. So, no one has anything to fear on that front at all.

Let's face it, most people can't follow someone else's strategy even when it's explained in detail: 'enter here for ABC reasons and exit here for XYZ reasons.' The idea that members will work out what Mr. Fox is doing precisely just by looking at time stamped entries and exits and then execute the same strategy precisely to make shed loads of Wonga - simply doesn't wash with me at all. It's so improbable as to be off the Richter scale of improbability!
Tim.

Please excuse me for taking my time in replying, as I was having a PM discussion with a Moderator.

I'm glad this topic has ensued with a healthy discussion, and if anyone has taken any offence by my posts, then I sincerely apologise.

When I see someone post times, entries, and exits, the first thing I do, and I'm positive other smart traders do also is, plot them on their time frame, and see What is the reason for why they took that trade. Have I purposely omitted this information, of course I have. Why, well for a starters as I stated near the start, I was going to post a full, and frank breakdown of the system I use but "had other factors to consider", these being I wish not to publically show another person's work without their prior knowledge/permission, however now my thinking is, I am not a teacher, nor am I an advisory service, so why should I.

If you want to get good, put the work in. As stated people see your success, your trappings of success, and get envious, yet they do not see the times when you were at your lowest point, and the work done to get to where you are.

You really shouldn't think, my trades are real, live trades, and if you were to think, they are real, again that is your prerogative. I have nothing to sell, or to teach, and if anyone who has sent me a PM, could you please let a moderator know if I have offered anything to you, be it advice, advice to coach, advice for monetary gains, or wishing to invest on your behalf. I would urge people to do this, as stated to me, there have been charlatans in the past using this modus operandi thus you should let the moderators decide.

What was the reason for me to start posting on this thread, if I'm perfectly honest, the main reason was to entice others like @Forexmospherian, and @tar etc to post also. Why, well I'm very inquisitive, and thrive on competition, and personally I believe they also have methods that do well, and very healthy accounts, thus I thought if I post a few of my live results, they will too. Over time I let this notion go, as I was getting carried away with the well wishers that were coming my way, which in return made me want to trade more, I traded more, thus made more money, which made me challenge myself more/trade more, and so the cycle continued.

Yes some might say, the accolades you got were only a few, and they'd be right.

Being a very private person where most people day in day out do not know what you do, well sharing a little with other anonymous people was not of consequence, and when is it as home traders we get a well done from our peers, very seldom, I assume, maybe i got carried away.

It is very easy to look at the world from your own perspective, and forget that there are others out there doing what you do, but better, and with bigger accounts. Rather than dismissing them, it's best to stay in a place of positivity, and see how you can achieve what they have, or better it.

Yes I have a 6 figure Stirling account, and I'm sure there's many home traders that grace these boards that do also, and I never risk more than 0.005%/trade, with an average return of £3-500/trade. The same way I'm sure there's traders going in at £1,000/pip, does this mean I do, no, but that's not to say, one day I'd like to. Is it a crime to have a goal!!!!

@Forexmospherian is not far wrong with his breakdown.

I have had more than my fare share of help from members of T2W, and if I can give a little back i would like to do so.

The most important thing to remember is moderators have a duty of care towards all, thus sometimes they are the questions that a newbie would like to ask a seasoned trader, but are afraid to ask, and this applies to questioning others, but in this case they got it very wrong.

P.S. This Am I did challenge myself to see how close I could get to a £10k day, however my afternoon was spent tooing, and froing with a mod, what is it they say about the plans of mice, and men. :LOL:

As stated I will not be sharing any more account information on this thread.

I hope you all have had a pleasant day trading.

Best
John

Last edited:
If a customer is raking in profits daily with near zero loses I'm sure theres a guy in the brokerage / SB pouring over the trades in minute detail trying to work out the 'system'. When they start adding their size to the positions it alters the market and the system no longer works. Thats why we have to keep adapting. I'm sure if there is a system it must have been adapted over time otherwise it will become redundant and so posting trades from last week / month in their entirety wont be giving anything away.
I could be wrong.

The experience of years on T2W tells me that it's very nearly an odds-on bet that those who boast about their wonderful results are generally found to have no clothes and nothing whatsoever to boast about. Accordingly, it pays to be extremely cynical about such claims.

Similar with account shots - if they are not demo they are generally showing closed trades with nothing to indicate how far open ones might be down the Swanee.

Some reckon it's taken them years and years to turn the trick - then somehow manage to impart that skill to their followers in a matter of moments.

The best traders I know are busy doing their thing and making their money without needing to shout about it. Nor do they have the time to waste with voluminous postings. They are focussed on their trading which takes all their concentration.

Nor do they have the time to waste with voluminous postings. They are focussed on their trading which takes all their concentration.

Exactly. It's so funny when someone posts hundreds of times per day, but wants us to believe that they're a profitable scalper! haha. They're a blogger with their own agends (whatever that may be)...NOT a trader.

Exactly. It's so funny when someone posts hundreds of times per day, but wants us to believe that they're a profitable scalper! haha. They're a blogger with their own agends (whatever that may be)...NOT a trader.

Blimy...you could almost be describing MOFO here....oh wait, I get it !! :LOL:

Martingale never works but you may survive for years to come before the ......

Dr. Fox telling porkies ! What can his detractors mean ? :cool:

Attachments

• rabbit.jpg
    rabbit.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 129
The experience of years on T2W tells me that it's very nearly an odds-on bet that those who boast about their wonderful results are generally found to have no clothes and nothing whatsoever to boast about. Accordingly, it pays to be extremely cynical about such claims.

Similar with account shots - if they are not demo they are generally showing closed trades with nothing to indicate how far open ones might be down the Swanee.

Some reckon it's taken them years and years to turn the trick - then somehow manage to impart that skill to their followers in a matter of moments.

The best traders I know are busy doing their thing and making their money without needing to shout about it. Nor do they have the time to waste with voluminous postings. They are focussed on their trading which takes all their concentration.

The facts are everybody is different and traders are the same

Some days I am so bored stiff of doing exactly the same thing - day in day out - if I did not blog and communicate with others - I would stop after a couple of hours and only take a few trades and of course achieve less money

So I slog on enjoying listening to all the doubters and negative guys thinking 95% of the time they are right - but like trading - they will never be 100% right

Why would Mr Fox even dream of selling Forex courses or info etc if he can make money like that??

Does that not say something ?

Now what do I sell ?? Oh yes just junk info free of charge - ROFL

If a lot of traders here had brains they would be all doing what Mr Fox has done

is - use his brains his eyes his knowledge and work it all out - and I think he his getting there :)

PS - Tar -i think at times you are paranoid - but I do agree with so many of your comments - its worrying me -:)

PPS - Major Magnum is a real person - I know him no more than I know you - never met him - but seems a nice honest truthful type of guy - GL to him

No, you have not been discussing anything with a moderator, not today or at any other time.

Just for the record.

Yes you are right I was not. I was talking to Timsk, who I thought was a moderator. He told me to correct my post, which as you can see has his been edited to remove his name, and put moderator instead.

I suggest you PM him and ask.

Just for the record.

Best
John

Yes you are right I was not. I was talking to Timsk, who I thought was a moderator. He told me to correct my post, which as you can see has his been edited to remove his name, and put moderator instead.

I suggest you PM him and ask.

Just for the record.

Best
John

Yes I'm well aware he's not a moderator....so your post is still wrong.

Just for the record.

Yes I'm well aware he's not a moderator....so your post is still wrong.

Just for the record.

Yes you are aware, but I was not, so how can my post be wrong, when I wrote "I thought", not "It is a fact". :LOL::LOL:

Have you just lost some money on a trade, as you're being very cantankerous, and pedantic.

I suggest you get off your high horse.

Just for the record.

Best
John.

Yes you are aware, but I was not, so how can my post be wrong, when I wrote "I thought", not "It is a fact". :LOL::LOL:

Have you just lost some money on a trade, as you're being very cantankerous, and pedantic.

I suggest you get off your high horse.

Just for the record.

Best
John.

Just for the record, i'll stay on the horse.

Right, lets try and explain it simply so you can get your head around it.

Tim is an administrator, member of staff not a moderator.

Your quote.
"Please excuse me for taking my time in replying, as I was having a PM discussion with a Moderator."

Tell me the penny has finally dropped !

Ok for fun lets say you have £500,000 six figure account

You said in an earlier post you never risk more than 0.005% so that equates to £25 risk per trade and you win 300-500 average.So even if we take the bottom figure of 300 you are making roughly 12 times risk per trade ...You trade off a 1 min chart so that in itself is dodgy ,the odd one ok but not always

I went looking at a few old posts of yours and ive attached a few...

So the first one which is only back in August suggest you trade a 1:1 R:R but even you say your stop is never more than 6 so £25 risk / 6 is £4.16 a pip so to get to your 300-500 average win you need about 72 pips win each trade ...

The rest of the posts you made well just make you look foolish now( My personal favourite is the one where to 6 figure account trader would have paid davie robertson to learn how to trade) so i`d stop posting if I was you

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    74.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    64.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    72 KB · Views: 160
  • 4.PNG
    4.PNG
    50.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 5.PNG
    5.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 180
Ok for fun lets say you have £500,000 six figure account

You said in an earlier post you never risk more than 0.005% so that equates to £25 risk per trade and you win 300-500 average.So even if we take the bottom figure of 300 you are making roughly 12 times risk per trade ...You trade off a 1 min chart so that in itself is dodgy ,the odd one ok but not always

I went looking at a few old posts of yours and ive attached a few...

So the first one which is only back in August suggest you trade a 1:1 R:R but even you say your stop is never more than 6 so £25 risk / 6 is £4.16 a pip so to get to your 300-500 average win you need about 72 pips win each trade ...

The rest of the posts you made well just make you look foolish now( My personal favourite is the one where to 6 figure account trader would have paid davie robertson to learn how to trade) so i`d stop posting if I was you

0.005X500,000=£25, are you sure about that.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just for the record, i'll stay on the horse.

Right, lets try and explain it simply so you can get your head around it.

Tim is an administrator, member of staff not a moderator.

Your quote.
"Please excuse me for taking my time in replying, as I was having a PM discussion with a Moderator."

Tell me the penny has finally dropped !

No the balls dropped :rolleyes:,

So what if I thought Tim was a moderator you pedant, is there really such a big difference that I should have known, hold up let me go read the T&C's, and then call 0800 GET A LIFE CV

Lots of Love
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.