Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
There could be many reasons for hiding entries/exits/size , like for example averaging down/martingale practices , Yen based accounts .... etc .
Hi tar,
The only point I'd agree with - theoretically anyway - is the one about size. Lots of traders (who post their trades) don't disclose this so that members can't work out how much they're making / losing. That's fair enough. However, this doesn't apply to Mr. Fox as his whole raison d'etre is to show his impressive daily profits. We know the currency, so that rules that one out, which just leaves averaging down /Martingale. Well, if he's doing the former, that's not a reason to withhold his entry and exits as far as I can see? If he's doing the latter, we all know how it will end and he'll won't be contributing to the thread for very much longer.
Tim.

i made a million pounds today might stop for the rest of the day did it on pixie gold
wow how much to get on board bro-pic enclosed ;)
redneck-vi.jpg

How you know the currency ?
Hi tar,
I don't for certain, but Mr. Fox has certainly lead us to believe it's Stirling . . .
". . . Many times I think to myself "tomorrow I'm going to have a £10k+ day, ", and believe me, this is not a wholly unrealistic, or unachievable target if I put in a solid day, and market conditions are right, but as soon as I may hit say £2-4k in a few hours, I just want to shut up shop, and just chill." Post #106
Tim.

Hi tar,
The only point I'd agree with - theoretically anyway - is the one about size. Lots of traders (who post their trades) don't disclose this so that members can't work out how much they're making / losing. That's fair enough. However, this doesn't apply to Mr. Fox as his whole raison d'etre is to show his impressive daily profits. We know the currency, so that rules that one out, which just leaves averaging down /Martingale. Well, if he's doing the former, that's not a reason to withhold his entry and exits as far as I can see? If he's doing the latter, we all know how it will end and he'll won't be contributing to the thread for very much longer.
Tim.

Hi Tim

Yes he mentioned it was Cable many times and it says it on the orders

But the real reason why he hold back on the entries and exits is the same as why Dow Jones did it.

Its all down to timing and time windows - Its the key to intraday FX trading - along with levels . He's been open to admit he uses a 1 min chart as well - so timing is key and a skill that he's maybe majored on

I state my 6 main times of every hour clearly in my threads and have done for over 9 months or more

I am not saying all FX traders need use the same times within a minute - as some find slightly different times - that re occur - day in day out etc etc

The devil is in the detail

I would agree - if he was pyramading and peeling etc - it would be another reason - and if he had been martingaling - he would not have lasted 13 days as far as I am concerned lol

Regards

F

"Yes he mentioned it was Cable many times and it says it on the orders"

?
I am talking about the account's currency ...

"and if he had been martingaling - he would not have lasted 13 days as far as I am concerned lol"

Many last years trading martingale/semi-martingale check zulutrade ...

I am talking about the account's currency ...

As Timsk said, it was certainly implied that the account currency was sterling. A lot of talk about making £4k per day, etc.

None of it matters anyway, though! As is always the case when someone appears to be coining it, it ends up being a load of Bol-lox!! lol.

Either fake statements, or demo accounts, or hiding open orders, or making 'calls' that aren't actually calls etc. Too funny, although I am more impressed that less and less people seem to be falling for it than was previously the case.
Same reason F makes about 98% of the posts in his thread. Nobody cares/believes.
This is a good thing!
People are wising up - Don't worry about anyone elses claims, folks. Use your gut instinct. If it smells like bull$hit, then it is! Concentrate on your own trading, and if it's going well, keep it under your hat

"and if he had been martingaling - he would not have lasted 13 days as far as I am concerned lol"

Many last years trading martingale/semi-martingale check zulutrade ...

Yes - there is a way to make martingale work - but then may only 2% or less know about it and you need to start off with a stake size of 0 005 % or similar and still have a win ratio over 70%- and with regards the other 98% they cheat on Zulu never disclosing open trades / dual accounts etc etc and even only do it on demo accounts etc

Account currency

OK surely he would say if it was dollars or yen or some other - but he always quoted pounds - both for trading and as cash results ?

I am sure Mr Fox will tell us more ;-)

Its all down to timing and time windows - Its the key to intraday FX trading - along with levels . He's been open to admit he uses a 1 min chart as well - so timing is key and a skill that he's maybe majored on

F

That's understandable for live calls, but for blanking out parts of a statement? That dosent make sense.

For all we know, this could be a demo account, with 9 losing trades at £10 per point, and 1 winner at £150. Very profitable. Totally unrealistic.

Losing in pips, winning in £'s

I know but the screenshots dont show that ...
True, they don't. Forgive me if I'm missing the bleedin' obvious, but can yiou tell me what his account currency has to do with time stamped entries and exits?
Tar.
Get it - tar - oh never mind!
:LOL:

Or there's the classic, 2 demo accounts. Long one, short the other. Show the one that's in profit.

As Timsk said, it was certainly implied that the account currency was sterling. A lot of talk about making £4k per day, etc.

None of it matters anyway, though! As is always the case when someone appears to be coining it, it ends up being a load of Bol-lox!! lol.

Either fake statements, or demo accounts, or hiding open orders, or making 'calls' that aren't actually calls etc. Too funny, although I am more impressed that less and less people seem to be falling for it than was previously the case.
Same reason F makes about 98% of the posts in his thread. Nobody cares/believes.
This is a good thing!
People are wising up - Don't worry about anyone elses claims, folks. Use your gut instinct. If it smells like bull$hit, then it is! Concentrate on your own trading, and if it's going well, keep it under your hat

You have to remember there is only a very small percentage of retail traders who can make money - day in day out - and normally - they are experienced with years under their belts and full time - ie like ME :)

The other 85 -95% are not making it - and are either frustrated - angry - annoyed etc etc - as well in many cases JEALOUS

So if there are say 1000 traders today making trades on this forum - more than likely over 800 trader will lose.

Surely - thats life - you get out what you put in ?

The fact that 85 -95% have still not get a real clue is all down to how much they have put into it

7 years part time at say 15 hrs a week 45 weeks a year is not even half way to the 10K hrs you really need to be good

That's the simple reason most forums have so many losers

But how many stay going after 5 or 7 years ??

True, they don't. Forgive me if I'm missing the bleedin' obvious, but can yiou tell me what his account currency has to do with time stamped entries and exits?
Tar.
Get it - tar - oh never mind!
:LOL:

His winnings could be in yen - 5000 yen - , so if he showed his entries/exits/size his claims wont build up - 5000 quids - . Anyway i am not talking about Mr Fox per se just saying why would someone hide such information ... just a possibility .

"likes definitely attract" i think the saying goes

Mr Fox and i were calling each other all names under the sun in November ;-)

But then we both apologised

I dont question his results - but if he has managed to get there in under a couple of years from starting trading - I would then

If hes been doing it 2-3 years and then followed me for over 6 months on my threads - it all make sense

Just ask Major Magnum

He posted his live results this week on my thread and took 26 trades with only 2 losses and several hundred pips.

This is regular - but only when you know what you are doing

85% of all traders - just do not really understand the FX market

Thats why they lose

These are just the facts

But so many dont want to believe it

Maybe that's good ;-)

Yes - there is a way to make martingale work - but then may only 2% or less know about it and you need to start off with a stake size of 0 005 % or similar and still have a win ratio over 70%- and with regards the other 98% they cheat on Zulu never disclosing open trades / dual accounts etc etc and even only do it on demo accounts etc

Account currency

OK surely he would say if it was dollars or yen or some other - but he always quoted pounds - both for trading and as cash results ?

I am sure Mr Fox will tell us more ;-)

Martingale never works but you may survive for years to come before the ......

Status
Not open for further replies.