5 gold passes for T2W members at the London Trader Show - Friday, 10th March 2023

Sharky

Staff
(Update 5th Mar - scroll down to post #2 for free ticket details)

This is a one-day event and exhibition, "dedicated to supporting active traders and helping you to maximise profit and improve your trading returns.".

It's at the Novotel London West, in Hammersmith and the website is here: https://www.londontradershow.com/

The list of speakers is here:

Tickets start at £25 with access to the exhibition hall and various seminars and sessions:

It's close to where I live and has some interesting speakers; so if you're considering going, give me a shout and we can hopefully meet up with a few T2Wers.

Last edited:
I’ve been in touch with the show and they’ve very kindly offered T2W members, 5 Gold tickets worth £129 which gives full access, refreshments and lunch. If you’d like to come just let me know here on the thread or via pm.

I’ve been in touch with the show and they’ve very kindly offered T2W members, 5 Gold tickets worth £129 which gives full access, refreshments and lunch. If you’d like to come just let me know here on the thread or via pm.
This would be fantastic to have Sharky. You are an absolute legend! Will be great to see you there and thank you again for this. (y)

Hi Sharky, im a bit new on the forum but I’m coming along tomorrow. Are there any gold tickets left unallocated?
Thank you!