Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I will say is that absolutely everyone on this site appears to making money nowadays, so I guess that's one good thing!
Turning the statistics on their head! :)

I liked mr fox but didnt believe him especially when he started trading a million different things and winning in all of them.Im sure he will have been here several times before using different names.He brought the lulz though.rip mr fox.

I liked mr fox but didnt believe him especially when he started trading a million different things and winning in all of them.Im sure he will have been here several times before using different names.He brought the lulz though.rip mr fox.

He's a cunning chap, he'll be back. ;)

Attachments

• foxy.jpg
    foxy.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 102
well, go on then, point me to where you said "get in here", then "get out there"

Absolutely silly comment JON

Point me to a comment saying get in at this price and get out at this price on any thread - and I will immediately say - the odds of success are reduced

The market is dynamic - well the FX market is

Static dead analysis is actually that - dead analysis - ie 50 /50

All my trades have to have stops under 7 pips max - normally under 5 pips including spread

Thats' fixed and in stone - showing why entries are paramount

Then even if the trade goes wrong and does not make 22 pips or 16 pips or 12 pips or whatever - I can still get out with a profit

That is the key along with taking multi trades of my system

It cannot be faltered - its tested over 16k live trades - by ME

Why on earth would I adapt to an old fashioned static ( dead analysis ) and become and also trader.

We have not mentioned time yet

This is also key - so everytime any trader makes a call - a buy or sell - I look at the time - thats gives a lot of clues away

The trouble is most static dead callers use stops that are another trade for me

Accuracy is key - thats why the only traders who can really follow the calls etc - understand and have learnt the system

The devil is in the detail

If an Intraday FX trade cannot be taken on a circa 5 pip stop - then for me - its just no good

You cannot take scalps every 5 mins - well you could - but that would be wasteful and inefficient - normally you take 2 to 4 trades on a pair per hour

You and many others here are old school - that's OK - but the markets today have moved on - flexibility - extra tight stops / multi trades are the de rigueur as far as I am concerned - not enter here exit there

Only my opinion - but ask Major Magnum - he's a convert

F

"Piggy's" tormentors

Give it a rest Tar. You were a moderator for 2 weeks and made a complete hash of it. You really are not in a place to advise

An accurate observation ffsear (y)

But he's not the only one throwing stones based on flimsy evidence or none at all, plus an unhealthy dose of uninformed and vitriolic bias- all rather reminiscent of the feral children who dropped a stone on "Piggy."

Are Fomo and Magnum frauds ? Who gives a spiral of excrement !

Because:

They are not selling anything !
Their trading will not inform yours (unless you are are one of the lazy, tiresome losers who trawl this site hoping to find someone upon whose coat tails you can effortlessly ride your penny account to levels of profit that would make the eyes of Croesus water.)

Make your comment on their/his thread(s), then move on. No need to tarry and hound posters with whom you disagree (unless you have verifiable proof as opposed to malicious innuendo or idle speculation).

Genuine posters would be better to post after the trade then put up a log to show trade results if they want to proof their trades. T2W already warns people to beware the Vendor of wonderful systems that require no intelligent interaction on behalf of the idiot that bought it , but there will always be those who will not or (due to a low brain cell count) cannot grasp the notion that if something appears too good-well..........! Remember the maxim, " A Fool and his Money........."

Good luck to those who wish to share their good fortune Gratis but they will have to endure cat calls and rotten veg form the cynical unbelievers in the stalls of T2W. But if they are proved correct then there will be loud crowing from the communal dunghill:)

Attachments

• flies.png
    flies.png
    54.3 KB · Views: 110
from today, as there is lots like this every day

OK

Tell me what size stops are these guys using ???

Are they using stops ??

Do they wait 15 or 30 mins for a result ??

Or do they wait 4 hrs or 10 hrs ??

Are the coin tossing or guessing?

Do they have over a 70% win ratio?

Are there trades making RR's over 1 5 or over 2 ??

Do they do this every day - day in day out ??

Looks old school to me - still no problem - when it works

See not enough info - but do I moan about them - NO

OK#

Regards

F

p.s - possibly scalp long above 62-64 on cadjpy if it;s able to hold and the PA is correct.
scalp sells below 54-57. Same conditions.
6 pip stop
i'll update later

Closed that at scalp short from 57 at 102.32 for +25pips.

All about time windows and time spent at the coal face. Very very easy as always.
Like shelling peas...
The devil is in the detail!!

Would it surprise or impress you if I told you that I could make 10,000 'calls' in this FXMofo style of calling a trade (like the one above) in a row and guarantee you that I can post a winning result every time?? 100% winners. All with great r:r ratios, too, as I use 6 point stops ;)
Has the penny still not dropped for some?!! lol

Have a very very profitable day....I know I will!!!!! :) ;)

Point me to a comment saying get in at this price and get out at this price on any thread - and I will immediately say - the odds of success are reduced

F

2 days ago.

I'll be going long dax at 9225
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5803.html#post2451930

I'm up 100+ and see no reason to sell this side of Christmas.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5804.html#post2451966

:whistling

F

Last night.

Short dow 325
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5835.html#post2453506

I think it goes down to 220.
My stops at 360 (should be 355 but things are a little wild ATM)
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/120172-anyone-scalping-ftse-futures-5835.html#post2453510

Closed that at scalp short from 57 at 102.32 for +25pips.

All about time windows and time spent at the coal face. Very very easy as always.
Like shelling peas...
The devil is in the detail!!

Would it surprise or impress you if I told you that I could make 10,000 'calls' in this FXMofo style of calling a trade (like the one above) in a row and guarantee you that I can post a winning result every time?? 100% winners. All with great r:r ratios, too, as I use 6 point stops ;)
Has the penny still not dropped for some?!! lol

Have a very very profitable day....I know I will!!!!! :) ;)

You are miles better than me then !!

My best win ratios on batches of 100 trades is 87%

My worse win ratio on same number is 62%

So 38 trades calls wrong on that 100 - and you say you can be 100% - even with a 5 or 6 pip stop

Do me a favour and switch your brain on

You talk rubbish - you probably got 200 trades behind you and have you even been trading 3 years ??

Nobody can discredit a method that works

Thats what pi**es off so many here

Trouble is not everyone can carry it out - and if MM took 8 months + to get to speed on it after over 18 months of normal trading - what will other traders take - 1 or 2 years -

Trading successfully is not simple and its not easy

Go back to your studies

Regards

F

F
it seems that everything that anyone says to you goes over your head! It's either a reading comprehension issue or....well.....something else!

Read the 3rd paragraph of the post you quoted again. THINK! Particularly about the subtle difference between 'calling a trade' using the 'style' you (and me in the example above) employ and actually placing a trade.
I'm assuming you were sharper than this when you were working with Richard Branson back in the day. Mind boggling!
lol

F
it seems that everything that anyone says to you goes over your head! It's either a reading comprehension issue or....well.....something else!

Read the 3rd paragraph of the post you quited again. THINK! Particularly about the subtle difference between 'calling a trade' using the 'style' you (and me in the example above) employ and actually placing a trade.
I'm assuming you were sharper than this when you were working with Richard Branson. Mind boggling!
lol

Mad Cow

F

Read the 3rd paragraph of the post you quoted again. THINK! Particularly about the subtle difference between 'calling a trade' using the 'style' you (and me in the example above) employ and actually placing a trade.
I'm assuming you were sharper than this when you were working with Richard Branson back in the day. Mind boggling!

lol

Ok change the goal posts to suit the argument

That's no problem

Will say when I worked with Branson I was nearly 20 yrs younger

Still a 60 yr old intraday short term trader - not a pre scalper ( I dont do 50 -100 trades a day ) is still firing on all cylinders

Looking forward to doing some live calls in a new thread with Trade 2 windows soon ;-))

That's no problem

Still a 60 yr old intraday short term trader - not a pre scalper ( I dont do 50 -100 trades a day ) is still firing on all cylinders

Looking forward to doing some live calls in a new thread with Trade 2 windows soon ;-))
no. the point is that, using the style of 'call' you do, anyone in the world can post 100% winners.

Yes, i'm looking forward to a live call from you too! lol.
Maybe the mods can decide what they deem to be a 'live call' from now on.

..............Absolutely silly comment JON...........

Well, you have to get in at a price and out at a price so what's so silly?

Given you may not be able to say too far in advance, but you can say immediately you do it (will concede a few seconds latitude and trust you not to abuse it :)). So what are people supposed to make of "scalp buy below 46.5" or whatever. I guess you're not really saying "sell @ 46.4", but "look for selling opportunities under 46.5".

So, when you've made these sort of statements at what price(s) did you actually enter and, even more importantly, at what price(s) did you exit? ie: what are the ACTUAL trades you are taking.

That's no problem

I feel like doing some, wax on wax off over xmas...You can call me trade2windowson from now on too

OK

Tell me what size stops are these guys using ???

Are they using stops ??

Do they wait 15 or 30 mins for a result ??

Or do they wait 4 hrs or 10 hrs ??

Are the coin tossing or guessing?

Do they have over a 70% win ratio?

Are there trades making RR's over 1 5 or over 2 ??

Do they do this every day - day in day out ??

Looks old school to me - still no problem - when it works

See not enough info - but do I moan about them - NO

F

To answer your questions on my trades FXMO

a) I use stops between -10 and - 15 on every trade without fail.

b) On the DOW trade, I entered the "LIVE CALL" at 2.31, stated the price etc

c) 2.33 (2 MINS), took +20 on half the position and reduced stop to lock points, and put this on the thread

d) 2.35, I took +40 on a 1/4 position and locked in +30 on the last quater, put this on the thread.

So to answer your question, I wasn't 15 to 30 minutes as you state, and certainly not the 3/4 hours your suggest. All the details, called and logged immediately for all to see, no fuzzy edges like your perceived "calls", just exact figures in and out.

e) I'll leave the "coin tossing or guessing" to you, if you know anything about me, you will know, I never, think, anticpate, expect etc etc, I follow how I perceive PA momentum everytime.

f) I do have over 70% success ratio, with a very good RR, strange you didn't ask about that as winning ratio alone leaves a lot to be desired.

g) Do I do this every day, yes I do, I take losing trades on the chin, their exit is controlled and part of my overall winning strategy, and has enabled me to be in this game for over a decade.

h) "Looks old school", so now placing a trade, recording a trade stating the entry time, direction, stop, and limits is old time, thats what makes profit dear boy and I'm not afraid to put a trade live on the thread with specific details not woolly edge areas.

Same old, same old with you, still in all your rambling, all we ever get is, as other have rightly mentioned, are fuzzy areas where you will be trading and then how you profited from that move, never once, have you said at x time traded x @ value with stops x and limit x, and you never will, because I know, you know and you know we all know, your true colours will show through.

End of rant, don't bother to come back with more drivel, I can't be arsed to waste any more of my time on you, I just wanted to clear up you perceived misconceptions that many others are capable of successfully trading on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.