Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

Long again with stop now at b/e (25) but really expect to get stopped out, as the market doesn't seem to have any momentum today. The FOMC dampner will probably stop any major move today before this evening

ChowClown said:
OK, glad we got that straight ;).....now within a few pips of being stopped b/e.
Was stopped on the long b/e. Now in again 624.6 and stop at b/e. Not expecting much this this afternoon to be honest, but you never know.

hey all there is some 8:30 news coming and the rate decision at 2:15 what one do you think will move the market

a_gnome said:
He seems to be doing pretty well at present. Do you know anyone who actually subscribes to this service?

No. He works together with Felix and his news trading service. That's why I get all this hype - but I also wonder how he trades.

Offshore Trader said:
Cable doesn't like it below 1.96 but can it go higher?

mmmm, supposed stiff offers at 65. FED tonight, sounds like the market just wants to consolidate.

im affraid it will end up being a non event like last month.

jacinto said:
hi Chow, what do you think in terms of WW? I just see a wedge, and not the WW. you?
...i spotted this on the 1min! earlier and moved my vebo stop to lock in a few pips...needed something for my efforts today (+5). :) It played out quite well, although not particularly clean.

Attachments

• WW 1min 121206 pm.GIF
    WW 1min 121206 pm.GIF
    39.6 KB · Views: 188
ChowClown said:
...i spotted this on the 1min! earlier and moved my vebo stop to lock in a few pips...needed something for my efforts today (+5). :) It played out quite well, although not particularly clean.

nice one

Went long three times at 25 today but unfortunately not the fourth :devilish:

I know it wasn't likely today but I could really do with a day with a decent breakout from the start