Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

jacinto said:
still not ready to comment on WW. rather stick to old traditional TA, trendlines and price patterns :cheesy:
..don't blame you, they take a while to get consistent with, but i did use this one (as it looked a clean set up, to me) to get the vebo stop to b/e. It came within 2 pips of the buy line and is not far off the target line as i type. Given the prevailing trend is long, i've decided to minimise the risk on short vebo trades as much as possible. I'll give 'em a go each day if triggered, but i won't tolerate any buggering about, it has to move with some juice, else my money's off the table.

I'm not keen at this stage to trade WWs per se, but i do find them a useful 'heads-up' pattern. Each to their own.

ChowClown said:

I'm not keen at this stage to trade WWs per se, but i do find them a useful 'heads-up' pattern. .

hi chow,

couldnt agree more. i love it when you get a confluence of patterns-setups. it just balances the odds in your favour. well done on this trade.

i am not convinced by the move up yet. hasnt broken the NFP swing high, which IMHO is the last decent resistance level for a good move up.

jacinto

Long, 725.

5min's giving me warning signals for this long now...perhaps back up to 30ish and dump...

Last edited:
ChowClown said:
Long, 725.

5min's giving me warning signals for this long now...perhaps back up to 30ish and dump...

you could be right. last swing high didnt get to the top of channel, probably signaling it is tired

it looks as though theres a wolf wave inside jacinto's 5 min chart. for those who are into WW. :)

oh.. and Gday to everyone!

wiseass said:
it looks as though theres a wolf wave inside jacinto's 5 min chart. for those who are into WW. :)

please point that one out, cause the only wave i see right now is the mexican wave :cheesy:

wiseass said:

Gday WA,

yeah, that's what i saw, giving me jitters on the long...soon see.

jacinto said:
please point that one out, cause the only wave i see right now is the mexican wave :cheesy:
here you go.

Attachments

• WW 5min 131206 am2.GIF
    WW 5min 131206 am2.GIF
    13.9 KB · Views: 137
point 4 to 5 should ideally be clean and swift. Been a tad bumpy from 4 so far...momentum returning now.

wiseass said:
i think yours looks better than mine
mine might be a bit far fetched.. or completely drawn wrong lol
...think yours is the wrong way around, but i'm new to WW too :)

ChowClown said:
-10. Will re-arm long later if it looks more promising.

sorry to hear that.

thanks W, and thanks Chow. will have to get more into WW. looks nice.

my trading is over. now to my main job....childminding :LOL:

jacinto said:
sorry to hear that.

thanks W, and thanks Chow. will have to get more into WW. looks nice.

my trading is over. now to my main job....childminding :LOL:
Thanks J, i think i'll be in again later (either side will do). Have a good afternoon.

Spinning top followed by Doji on the 5min, that's gotta be bullish........Hmn, somehow I feel as though I'm clutching at straws....

City Bound said:
Spinning top followed by Doji on the 5min, that's gotta be bullish........Hmn, somehow I feel as though I'm clutching at straws....
hi CB, i agree, seems to be building again for another go (5min). Expecting a turn at 20 to head down to 00-05 and then a trip north again, from what i see atm, this could change in a candle of course ;)