Currency Trading Dec 11th-15th

Offshore Trader

Established member
Morning all. Is everyone else on their holidays or are we all waiting for someone else to start the thread?

1.85 or 2.00 for Cable by Christmas?

...are you on it Baruch? Personally favour the short side this morning.....

Last edited:
Offshore Trader said:
1.85 or 2.00 for Cable by Christmas?

Morning all

i see current price action on the weekly as a pullback from breaking the 9550 high on december 2004. price being contained so far by 38% of 8830-9850, and 23% of 8090-9850. Further, the low of weekly breakout bar...2 weeks ago at 9310 still not attacked.

I expect that price will either consolidate until FOMC or go down to test 50% of 8830-9850 at 9340 and possibly low of breakout bar at 9310 before it moves up. ....unless the FED has a surprise which i doubt :LOL:

anyway, good luck all

...Jacinto, wonder if this qualifies as a valid WW count on the hrly?...sweetspot long entry area marked out from the parallel 2 to 4 trendline. This morning's vebo orders are the blue and orange squares btw.

Attachments

• WW 1hr 111206.GIF
    WW 1hr 111206.GIF
    26.5 KB · Views: 312
ChowClown said:
...Jacinto, wonder if this qualifies as a valid WW count on the hrly?...sweetspot long entry area marked out from the parallel 2 to 4 trendline. This morning's vebo orders are the blue and orange squares btw.

hi chow,

i honestly dont know. nice chart though

edit: i really havent read anything about WW yet. just cant give an educated opinion. sorry.

jacinto said:
hi chow,

i honestly dont know. nice chart though

edit: i really havent read anything about WW yet. just cant give an educated opinion. sorry.
no worries, perhaps Clam61 will join in ;)

ChowClown said:

Morning Chow,
Yes this would count as a Wolfe Wave entry, buying when the price meets the trend line extension that joings pivot 1 and 3. When I first read your post I thought that you were posting an Elliot Wave count so I thought that I would have a go at marking it up. I've attached my attempt (I hope - I've not posted a chart before).

Note that there are two counts depending on whether we are in a corrective or impulsive move. My guess would be the corrective though I'm no Elliotician and I don't use this stuff myself.

Attachments

• WaveCount.gif
    WaveCount.gif
    24.2 KB · Views: 225
Thanks a_g, EW continues to fox me, WW seems a dumbed down version....just right for a simple soul ;)

Hello there chaps,

Not been able to post for a while as I moved house etc! Getting my superfast BT 1M connection on Wed so hope to be back trading this week sometime. Can't get anything better in my area. :eek:

Have I missed anything then in the last 2-3 weeks ? Not even been looking so don't know if things have been a smooth ride.

Good luck